Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

having map changes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Walmart Item

having map changes  Empty
PostSubject: having map changes    having map changes  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 3:56 pm

i think we should map change evry week because it get boring after wa while on the same map so like also use the map before the the last map evilmelon that ine was the best one out of alll the map.
Back to top Go down
Donaghy
Operator
Donaghy

PostSubject: Re: having map changes    having map changes  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 5:58 pm

having map changes  5f1c6bb36c36763ee1964c6b143b02a0
Back to top Go down
http://3rdmd.net/
Walmart Item

PostSubject: Re: having map changes    having map changes  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 6:14 pm

what?
Back to top Go down
Walmart Item

PostSubject: Re: having map changes    having map changes  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 6:16 pm

i think it would be a good idea
Back to top Go down
Person
Gold VIP
Person

PostSubject: Re: having map changes    having map changes  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 7:39 pm

But then we don't have time get to know the map and good places for basing, not to mention the very limited variety of maps that are ok with everyone. What's the point of playing on a map if it's just going to be gone next week? That and the custom spawn for Head Hunter and the Mafia etc. just things to make sure of.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076372261/
Walmart Item

PostSubject: Re: having map changes    having map changes  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:26 pm

true than map change every month ?
Back to top Go down
Person
Gold VIP
Person

PostSubject: Re: having map changes    having map changes  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:04 pm

That could be possible. In fact monthly map changes would be pretty good. Letting us use the maps, and have it changed before it gets too old. The only problem is we would probably have to use older maps that we used already, or have more recommended maps that people like.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076372261/
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

PostSubject: Re: having map changes    having map changes  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 11:03 pm

Again with this topic... Look guys try to find new and fun maps you would like to see the server play on. The map we are on was requested by ion a couple of months ago and now we are trying it out and I find it rather enjoyable.

If you find a map on the work shop download try it out in single player then make a request for in on in the forums and you never know, stranger has happened on this server.
Back to top Go down
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: having map changes    having map changes  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 3:39 pm

Quote :
The map we are on was requested by ion a couple of months ago and now we are trying it out and I find it rather enjoyable.

YEP. And we only implemented it just like 1-2 weeks ago. If that doesnt tell you how slow requests get around nothing will.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: having map changes    having map changes  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

having map changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Matter RP :: General :: Suggestions/Feedback-
Jump to: