Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

The Great Migration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

The Great Migration Empty
PostSubject: The Great Migration   The Great Migration I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:39 pm

Coming soon -

We'll be moving the website/forum to a VPS to better increase response times and have a greater handle of the forum in terms of administration and potential addons. We won't be bogged down by other forum-users and other potential hazards by switching to a VPS.

The new website will obviously continue with this forum, however it will also serve as the central hub of activity. There will be a calendar so you can keep track of events, as well as multiple forums for whatever uses we desire.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: The Great Migration   The Great Migration I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 8:26 pm

I will be giving NO support to this forum once the new one is fully functioning. This forum will most likely die and a few fucks will be given.

Personally I will not be checking this forum at all. If you have any PMs sent within the last TWO weeks of this current date then RESEND me the PM. Chances are that I didn't read it due to my time spent developing the new website.

That being said, just let the forum run it's course. No need to spam/fuck the forum up/whatever gets you off.

I'll post the link to the new forum in a separate topic so you noggin-heads will actually read it.
Back to top Go down
AnotherAtheist
Gold VIP
AnotherAtheist

PostSubject: Re: The Great Migration   The Great Migration I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 9:39 pm

FunK, will we have to make new accounts and such for the new forum, or will everything (groups, number of posts, "avatars", etc.) be transferred?
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: The Great Migration   The Great Migration I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 12:08 am

We will be starting fresh, which is why I haven't "cleansed" the forum of the recent forum spam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Migration   The Great Migration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Migration
Page 1 of 1