Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Suggestion - Gold Stash

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xXM0RR0WiNDXx
User

Suggestion - Gold Stash Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion - Gold Stash   Suggestion - Gold Stash I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 4:33 pm

Alright, so there is already 4 regular money printers, + 2 if you're vip. But there is only one type of cash stash. So I'm here to suggest the "Gold Stash". So what does it do? Well let me break down my idea,

Gold Stash

Generates Cash at half the speed of a cash stash well gold is heavier right? So maybe it takes longer to make, I dunno just an idea.

No cash out limit Thats right. This bad boy can make as much cash as you want. Just don't be too cocky cause you may just get raided.

Cost's $100000 Yep, this bitch is expensive.

$60000 Starting cash As well no required cash out point.

VIP Feature Well it only makes sense that the supporters would have access to this super awesome perk!

This is just an idea I had, if you have any questions or suggestions to this please let me know! Comment let me know if you Support or even if you Hate the idea! I'm open to criticism! The nice thing about this is it will be rather easy to code in, it would just be finding a model. Thanks for reading and I look forward to reading some input!
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - Gold Stash   Suggestion - Gold Stash I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 5:41 pm

The problem with the gold stash is the cash out limit and the fact it starts with 60k. The return value is just insane and this would inflate the economy ridiculously. Just my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
xXM0RR0WiNDXx
User

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - Gold Stash   Suggestion - Gold Stash I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 8:34 pm

I see your point, it's a great one too! I was thinking about that as well. I was hoping that the half speed would provide more of a chance to get raided. Could lower the start cash too, like 40K? What changes would you propose to possibly make this work?
Back to top Go down
kevin420
User

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - Gold Stash   Suggestion - Gold Stash I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 9:58 pm

yea i like the idea of it but i think it need more thought cuz of the no limit on the money is a little over bored i think cuz ppl will go afk and rack up so much money when ppl are not on to raid them
Back to top Go down
The Pedo Tree
The Pedo Tree

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - Gold Stash   Suggestion - Gold Stash I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 3:39 pm

Not a bad idea but I gotta agree with FunK
Back to top Go down
neekoless
Super Admin
neekoless

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - Gold Stash   Suggestion - Gold Stash I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 3:36 pm

Maybe start it out at 10 to 20k to make it a very long term investment and a max at 250k mabye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - Gold Stash   Suggestion - Gold Stash I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion - Gold Stash
Page 1 of 1