Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Nelluc20's Moderator Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nelluc20
Founder
nelluc20

Nelluc20's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Nelluc20's Moderator Application   Nelluc20's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 10:51 am

1. Steam Name + RP Name: Nelluc20

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43422127

3. Current Rank: Operator

4. Desired Rank: Moderator

5. Approximately how long you have been admin: I think like 1.3 months

6. Why you deserve a promotion: I'm often online early in the morning and will continue to be since I have college starting, though that will potentially decrease my time played, I doubt it will. I love being a support for the great community I have had the pleasure to join, Honestly I've looked up to some of the staff and some were the reason that i stuck with the server, and I want to try and be that for others.

7. What changes would you like to be seen on the server, from a Staff Member's point of view?: Operators should be able to give short temporary bans, albeit I have no clue how to implement it so that they don't just temp ban for forty years. I feel that would be an apt addition because at the wee morning hours in my timezone i'm usually the only staff on or it is just all operators and we have a bad egg get on and can only kick, rather than provide the correct recourse on them.

Hopefully you read this and i'd love any criticism on how I handle things.
Back to top Go down
zunhunter
User
zunhunter

PostSubject: Re: Nelluc20's Moderator Application   Nelluc20's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:51 pm

+support Nelluc is a good operator that follows all RP rules and responds to every admin call. Never disrespectful and fun to RP with. He deserves a promotion.
Back to top Go down
Namular
User

PostSubject: Re: Nelluc20's Moderator Application   Nelluc20's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:20 am

+ Support Nelluc will be a great moderator. He follows the rules and is fun to base and RP with. He is calm most of the time and gets serious when he is called to do his duties.
Back to top Go down
Bigrigmonty
Super Admin
Bigrigmonty

PostSubject: Re: Nelluc20's Moderator Application   Nelluc20's Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 11:45 am

+support Nelluc could make a perfect moderator since he has many great traits. These traits include knowing the rules, doesn't abuse his power as an operator, and can be serious when its needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nelluc20's Moderator Application   Nelluc20's Moderator Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nelluc20's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1