Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Adding a car dealer.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
speeddiver48

Adding a car dealer. Empty
PostSubject: Adding a car dealer.   Adding a car dealer. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 6:11 pm

If we added a car dealer people could buy gas and cars so they can move around more quickly thus getting rid of J-walkers. No one wants to J-walk in a street full of cars.Also it would make Dark matter more realistic.This job is also listed in my staff application don't forget to check that out and comment.
Back to top Go down
Person
Gold VIP
Person

PostSubject: Re: Adding a car dealer.   Adding a car dealer. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 6:47 pm

The server isn't going to add cars so the download time doesn't go to high. Things like TDM or Scars are very large addons that take a long time to download.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076372261/
speeddiver48

PostSubject: that is why.   Adding a car dealer. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 6:50 pm

Ohhh thats why.
Back to top Go down
The Pedo Tree
The Pedo Tree

PostSubject: Re: Adding a car dealer.   Adding a car dealer. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 12:46 pm

Then what you do is get source cars the fastest download and somewhat reliable car addons there is. That would be interesting. One thing is that they should be VIP and up so regular people do not get on and mass Car-RDM. If there were force nocolided right as someone bought one and could only be changed by an admin that would make it better. But sadly we would have to change from rp_locality to a map like rp_downtown or something. But in my opinion this would be a great idea.
Back to top Go down
Uzi
Uzi

PostSubject: Re: Adding a car dealer.   Adding a car dealer. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 2:53 pm

Don't think this would be a great idea. Cars are pretty useless unless on a bigger map like Evo City or rp_retribution etc. On downtown...Sounds more of chaos and kids being like "omg this kid said his car is better lelelel 1v1 race me". I don't know..just my two cents
Back to top Go down
The Pedo Tree
The Pedo Tree

PostSubject: Re: Adding a car dealer.   Adding a car dealer. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 3:27 pm

Thats why If you add VIP and Up and force Nocolide they will not be such a GIGANTIC problem
Back to top Go down
Person
Gold VIP
Person

PostSubject: Re: Adding a car dealer.   Adding a car dealer. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 4:25 pm

They are a giant DL problem. That is why they will most likely never to be added.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076372261/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adding a car dealer.   Adding a car dealer. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adding a car dealer.
Page 1 of 1