Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

More Ideas for Hobo Classes!

Go down 
+2
IonNova
ExpiredPlate
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ExpiredPlate
User
ExpiredPlate

More Ideas for Hobo Classes! Empty
PostSubject: More Ideas for Hobo Classes!   More Ideas for Hobo Classes! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 1:08 pm

I think hobo classes would be more fun if they had certain options available to them.

-Ability to be free from mugging, etc. (Who mugs a homeless person who surely has no money?)

-Ability to start their own towns and be free from invaders or raiding.

-If possible, less fist damage. (They are homeless, they prob don't lift.)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Also, I just thought of a cool gameplay idea. I am unsure if it is possible, though. ANYWAY, it should be possible to find weapons in trashcans. Things like pistols and knives. If they pick it up, they become wanted, as the weapon was likely used in a previous crime. This would add something to counteract hobos just mass-farming trashcan weapons.

Last edited by ExpiredPlate on Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: More Ideas for Hobo Classes!   More Ideas for Hobo Classes! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:06 pm

This. This man has the right idea.

+Support
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
Haides
Founder
Haides

PostSubject: Re: More Ideas for Hobo Classes!   More Ideas for Hobo Classes! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 10:42 pm

+Support the homless
Back to top Go down
Cogger
Founder

PostSubject: Re: More Ideas for Hobo Classes!   More Ideas for Hobo Classes! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 11:36 pm

+support
I agree with the fist thing, sometimes they do like 17-20 damage per hit.
Back to top Go down
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

PostSubject: Re: More Ideas for Hobo Classes!   More Ideas for Hobo Classes! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 3:12 pm

+Support

This actually seems like a pretty legit thing
Back to top Go down
AnotherAtheist
Gold VIP
AnotherAtheist

PostSubject: Re: More Ideas for Hobo Classes!   More Ideas for Hobo Classes! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:19 pm

ExpiredPlate wrote:

Ability to start their own towns

Although this is a GREAT idea in hindsight, people will use this to be hobos and build obnoxious structures in the middle of streets and such, as they have in the past. I agree 100% percent with everything except this, because it's much easier to be abused. Building things for comical relief (like a baby salesman table) is okay, but building massive two and three story structures out of nothing but props not only lags the server, but they can obstruct movement, create a huge eyesore, and annoy many people. It would be a good idea if there was a way to control it, but I don't see how abuse could be prevented.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Ideas for Hobo Classes!   More Ideas for Hobo Classes! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Ideas for Hobo Classes!
Page 1 of 1