Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Bucks00 staff aplication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bucks00
User

Bucks00 staff aplication Empty
PostSubject: Bucks00 staff aplication   Bucks00 staff aplication I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:44 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: Bucks00

2. Something unqiue about you: I'm responsible and a good gamer.

3. Age: 13

4. Previous Experience: I have been a admin before. It was on TGolinar27's server. 

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: I could bring lots of fun, and I could teach people right from wrong.

6. Have you read the rules? yes

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? yes

8. Do you have a microphone? Yes I have a mike. It is built in though.

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? I would be Bruce Lee because he is a good person and he can stand up for himself.

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? I would be a apple because I could made into pie. 

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? no i have never been banned from Dark Matter rp.

12. What country are you in? USA, Oh

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? no i think its a great server already.

14. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression:I hope you will let me become part of your staff and thank u putting your time into reading this.
Back to top Go down

Bucks00 staff aplication
Page 1 of 1