Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

APC Code of Conduct

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Person
Gold VIP
Person

APC Code of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: APC Code of Conduct   APC Code of Conduct I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:21 pm

APC (Apocalyptic Prevention Crew) mainly deals with unlicensed nuclear devices and weapons of mass destruction of any kind (By default all staff are exempted from punishment set by APC when not RPing because a lot like to have fun with the WMD and I won't take that away from them).

Rights and Rules for APC Members and Civilians:

Possession of weapons of mass destruction and nuclear devices without licence is KOSable by APC Officers

The APC use CP based classes as our team, but are apart from the normal police force and cannot enforce standard laws from a mayor or default law.

Since apart from PD, APC can base anywhere as long as it is not obstructive or disrupting RP.

Any APC abusing their rank such as spreading propaganda, harrasing other groups or players, or blocking off parts that don't need to be blocked off will result in immediate punishment and removal of rank/demotion (depending on the offence).

If an APC Officer uses CBCS Officer for APC purposes, they may wander above ground (If they are not Sewer Patrol)

APC may make checkpoints in parts of the map that are dangerous such as a part of the city that has had high terrorist activity or many explosives found in the area. These checkpoints can NOT charge a toll/fee to go through, but may weapon check anyone who goes through. Any illegal firearms that are NOT weapons of mass destruction/nuclear devices can NOT be confiscated unless the owner possesses explosive/nuclear devices.

Grenades/Molotovs of any kind are NOT considered weapons of mass destruction and can be possessed without a licence

APC may set up checkpoints/ fading doors in sewers if Headhunter/ Eternal Nightmare activity is reported. These are for civilian safety and we recommend not crossing them. If you do, you are liable for what happens down there such as: wounds, loss of limbs, getting lost, death, or loss of possessions.

Anything confiscated by APC cannot be used by any APC personnel at any time. If reported with confiscated items, any APC member will be stripped of their rank immediately.

Any impersonation of an APC officer will result in being hunted by APC. This offence is committed through: (Haveing a job name with APC in it (unless the APC is referring to the armored vehicle), Having a name of a APC personnel and trying to access APC, or mocking an APC officer.

If an APC officer is caught enforcing standard laws such as J-Walking or illegal weapon sales, they will be removed of their rank immediatly.

Offending an APC officer can result in KOS (depending on how rude you are)

APC Officers can not go against the Chief. The Chief's word is law in APC

APC Officers are restricted from buying from a WMD unless not on duty (even if the WMD's job is something different), but still requires a licences to possess it (Even if your APC, you need a licence for the RPG-7 in your pocket). Undercover missions can be done to catch a WMD, but any use of the weapon besides riding of it is not allowed.

APC can NOT metagame in ways of dislike/KOSing of terrorists or WMDs without any proof they are a terrorist or WMD (you need solid proof before you can do any punishment to them.

Any terrorist threats that contain unlicensed weapons of mass destruction will result in KOS by APC  

You can buy a license to possess weapons of mass destruction and nuclear devices. As an APC Officer it is your job to keep track of the licences and not KOS a person carrying a weapon of mass destruction/nuclear devices if they have a licences to own it/ a staff member not RPing, but having fun with WMD.

Licences only cover what you want them to cover. Such as proximity mines or miniguns. If it isn't stated in your licence, you can be KOSed for possessing it

Applying for ranks and the Application Form:

You can apply for a position or be offered a position. If you don't like the position you currently have, you can apply for a different one

Application Form (All applications are to be done through this, any others will be ignored):

Steam Name:

Rank applying for:

How active you are on a scale from 1-10 (1 being not active, 10 being very active)

Description of why you think you'd be good for this rank:

Any other info such as former or current groups you are in:

Licences:

SuperMan (IEDs)

Ranks and their duties:

APC Standard Officer: Mainly assists other APC or wanders the city

Checkpoint Operator: (5) Operates the fading doors and chacks people for weapons of mass destruction and nuclear devices

APC Security Guard: (7) A temporary rank (must use classes like Men in Black, Mercenary, or Security Guard). Payed for their services per life they serve for (Pay is 5,000)

APC Street Patrol: (10) Patrols the streets looking for people with weapons of mass destruction or nuclear devices.

APC Sewer Patrol: (10) Hunts Headhunters and Eternal Nightmares or stashes of unlicensed weapons of mass destruction.

APC Task Force: (5) Responsible of confiscation of unlicensed weapons of mass destruction stashes and public removal (such as unarmed proximity mines in the street)

APC General (3): 3 of the Chief's most trusted Officers. (Can not be applied for)

APC Chief (1): Head of APC and APC Officers. Can command other Officers. (Can not be applied for).

Crew:

APC Standard Officer:

Checkpoint Operator:

APC Street Patrol:

APC Sewer Patrol: Fishlight

APC Task Force: Luke {Nova}

APC General:

APC Chief: Zantinex (Person)

Last edited by Person on Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076372261/
fishlight
fishlight

PostSubject: Re: APC Code of Conduct   APC Code of Conduct I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:43 am

Steam Name: Fishlight

Rank applying for: APC Sewer Patrol

How active you are on a scale from 1-10 (1 being not active, 10 being very active): Umm like 7

Description of why you think you'd be good for this rank: I like to kill things

Any other info such as former or current groups you are in: Nothing formal. But the _Ion fan club and The Gay Side
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/fishietwitch
Person
Gold VIP
Person

PostSubject: Re: APC Code of Conduct   APC Code of Conduct I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 1:03 pm

Fishlight has been accepted to APC Sewer Patrol.
Back to top Go down
{Nop} NovaProspect
User

PostSubject: Re: APC Code of Conduct   APC Code of Conduct I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 3:31 pm

Steam Name: NovaProspekt {NoP}

Rank applying for: Task Force

How active you are on a scale from 1-10 (1 being not active, 10 being very active) 8

Description of why you think you'd be good for this rank: I am part of TWAT team lead by Person and I think I did a fine job. APC Taskforce looks like just the right rank for a former TWAT Team Charlie Squad Leader.

Any other info such as former or current groups you are in: TWAT Team
Back to top Go down
Person
Gold VIP
Person

PostSubject: Re: APC Code of Conduct   APC Code of Conduct I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 3:40 pm

Luke {Nova}/ Nova Prospekt has been successfully assigned to Task Force.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APC Code of Conduct   APC Code of Conduct I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

APC Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 1