Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

DEA Comeback!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperMan
Founder
SuperMan

DEA Comeback! Empty
PostSubject: DEA Comeback!   DEA Comeback! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 4:00 pm

BRING BACK THE DEA!

Yes there were some haters out them, but really, i think it was almost one of the RPiest things on the server! Hell it could happen someday... Actually it is happening. Its a dope group that actually deserves to be in RP. Yes there were some hard times with DEA but in all, i suggest bringing it back into the In-Game world!
Back to top Go down
Person
Gold VIP
Person

DEA Comeback! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEA Comeback!   DEA Comeback! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 4:09 pm

+ support. I agree. I support the DEA. Just because some haters come along doesn't mean you need to quit. The main problem with the haters was that they refused to read the Code of Conduct. Snackk/DoYouEvenLiftBro allowed you to have the DEA so if haters do come along it's not like the DEA will be banned. I could be wrong, but I liked the DEA.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076372261/
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

DEA Comeback! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEA Comeback!   DEA Comeback! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 4:44 pm

If you were to do so, I feel that it would be best to create all new classes that are dedicated to the DEA, so there is less confusion and job mixing
Back to top Go down
IonNova
IonNova

DEA Comeback! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEA Comeback!   DEA Comeback! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 6:37 pm

As much as you ask. No. I dont want to make anyone's experience less enjoyable, even if it was because they have an inability to read. And it was a bit of a drag maintaining. Sooooo no.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
SuperMan
Founder
SuperMan

DEA Comeback! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEA Comeback!   DEA Comeback! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 6:40 pm

What if we get enough supports? People were talking in game and said they wanted DEA back 1 person who was raging because he didnt read the DEA rules shouldnt stop you!!
Back to top Go down
IonNova
IonNova

DEA Comeback! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEA Comeback!   DEA Comeback! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 6:41 pm

1 person? Good lord, I wish it was 1 person.... names will not be named, but it is a crap ton more than 1 person complaining
Back to top Go down
SuperMan
Founder
SuperMan

DEA Comeback! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEA Comeback!   DEA Comeback! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 6:44 pm

Well i can sure tell you, there are alot of people out there that thought the same as me... DEA could be a relistic society that enforces RP experience
Back to top Go down
IonNova
IonNova

DEA Comeback! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEA Comeback!   DEA Comeback! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 6:45 pm

Quote :
As much as you ask. No.

^^^
Back to top Go down
SuperMan
Founder
SuperMan

DEA Comeback! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEA Comeback!   DEA Comeback! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 6:51 pm

Fine... Just fine... There is no more reason to argue.... But the verdict is... The DEA will return... Someday
Back to top Go down
MasterDovakiin
Founder
MasterDovakiin

DEA Comeback! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEA Comeback!   DEA Comeback! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 4:40 pm

+support

The DEA was the RPest thing to happen to the server, I loved being DEA it was the funnest thing to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DEA Comeback! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEA Comeback!   DEA Comeback! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEA Comeback!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Matter RP :: General :: Server Related Discussion-
Jump to: