Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

A basic (as short as I can get) review of this server.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kreiger
Kreiger

A basic (as short as I can get) review of this server. Empty
PostSubject: A basic (as short as I can get) review of this server.   A basic (as short as I can get) review of this server. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 12:32 am

So, I'm going to give a basic review of this server, I don't even care if I get banned anymore this server used to be amazing, the best server you could ask for and now its absolute shit.

First came along Genesis, hell there was probably 20 abuse reports with him with hardcore evidence of him, aimbotting, wallhacking, abusing, banning, kicking, the list of this goes on. And for months he didn't get banned. I recently just learned he got banned but only after months upon months of evidence.

Then came Knitter. Jesus christ I cannot explain the absolute pure rage everyone experienced when he was on. Hell if we got to see him strung up on his own intestines live, half the server would laugh. This kid was blatantly racist and extremely irritating. He would break the rules 24/7 he did not care, whenever admins weren't on he Mass RDMed as much as he could. I have no idea if he got banned I don't really care either.

Now I came back on after months, and hell for the first week it was awesome I even got my other friend (Captain America) to donate 40 dollars. I got 2 million in the first few days, it was amazing everyone was peaceful and I genuinely thought the server was better.

THEN I STOPPED DREAMING. Apparently the DEA doesn't apply the the god damn cop rules and can fucking raid people now. Hell I can't count the amounts of RDM wars between the DEA and the so called "Claw Side" that have gotten me and my friends killed and costed 100s of thousands of dollars in damages. Not to mention they continually warrant and raid peoples fucking houses and steal their shit.

Oh you think it ends here? It never fucking ends, THE RIDE NEVER ENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And finally came, SuperMan and the rest of the god damn autists that have now made this server their home.
Lets start with SuperMan. The only comparison I can find for him is the Nazis. he continually NLRs, doesn't obey Raid Cooldown.
Thats not it whenever I kill him trying to raid my house, he whines like a bitch, OH YOUR FADING DOOR IS 5.99999999999 THATS NOT SIX, OH MY GOD YOU PROPBLOCKED OH MY GOD YOU CANT USE FADING DOORS, OH MY GOD I HAVE TO BROADCAST TO EVERYONE ABOUT HOW SMALL MY PENIS IS!

The ride never ends.
Now I'm going to describe EVERYONE ELSE.
If they attempt to raid you and you kill them this is what happens now without fail, I have not seen someone not say almost exactly this after killing them while raiding my base.
OH MY GOD WALLHAXZ AIMBOOT ADMIN ABOOSE FADING DOOR ABOOSE HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAXXXXX!!!!!!!!!! YOU PROPKILLED YOU PROPBLOCKED YOU HAVE RAIDABLES YOU HAVE THIS YOU HAVE- DILDOS, DILDOS, DILDOS, IS ALL I CAN FUCKING DESCRIBE THE AMOUNT OF AUTISM PEOPLE SOMEHOW MANAGE TO ACHIEVE WHEN YOU KILL THEM.

Now lets describe the staff of this server. Everyone below Admin is a really cool dude who knows their place on the server beyond that the cancer- oh my god I don't even have words to describe it. First off Neek, you're a cool dude but you enable the DEA to do as they please, whether that be RDM to RDA you let it happen.
Next Snackk, you're an awesome dude but now it takes 3 years to change a custom job or even ask a question it's gotten down the point where most people don't even think you care, you're the only person that gets to have fun because- well you cant get banned.
everyone else if the so as think of breaking a rule- AKSNDOSHJAKSDHSDH ERMAGERD YOU BROKE A RULE I CALL ADMINS OMG OOOH MY GOOOOODDD!!!!! NOOOOOO!!! Its retarded, and Snackk if you've watched the server and the Server's people you'd know its like this. Its gotten to to point where it is unplayable

In the end I don't care about your opinions. I'm a self centered asshole who doesn't give a fuck about the world, according to you. I'm a racist jew hating fear mongering bumbling idiot that you're going to fumble over each other to yell at in the reply section at. That's who I am according to you. So I guess that's who I'll be.
Back to top Go down
Kreiger
Kreiger

PostSubject: Re: A basic (as short as I can get) review of this server.   A basic (as short as I can get) review of this server. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 12:47 am

oh and I forgot to mention this is my logoff from the server.
Never again will I play. Never again will I visit this forum or reply to your butthurt feelings in the reply section
Back to top Go down
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: A basic (as short as I can get) review of this server.   A basic (as short as I can get) review of this server. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 12:46 pm

Alright. You may never see this, but allow me to speak.

Kreiger, I see your problems, your complaints, your addresses to people and I can actually understand part of them, I can see your problem.

Quote :
THEN I STOPPED DREAMING. Apparently the DEA doesn't apply the the god damn cop rules and can fucking raid people now. Hell I can't count the amounts of RDM wars between the DEA and the so called "Claw Side" that have gotten me and my friends killed and costed 100s of thousands of dollars in damages. Not to mention they continually warrant and raid peoples fucking houses and steal their shit.

PHEW. Ok, I said in Headhunters report abuse against me that if people genuinely have a hate for my group, then it stops. Man, I dont know about the other 17 people in the DEA but the cops class rules are followed strictly along with my own. Nothing contradicts, some things overrule others. If you feel like at anytime it wasnt roleplaying or "fun" anymore, you need to seriously say so. I dont want people that I like being mad at me. I ran this idea through Snackk, "Thats fine". Through Neeko, "Huh, Thats cool", and I thought it was ok. Neeko doesnt enable me to do what I want, I follow the class rules and my code of conduct. Enough of that, if you want my explanation on my group, go the abuse report on me.

Anyways, beyond that. If some kid is raging because you had a successful raid, the best thing is to ignore them, or perhaps make them more irritated. That behavior is not acceptable, its a game that we all payed 10 bucks for.

Quote :
In the end I don't care about your opinions. I'm a self centered asshole who doesn't give a fuck about the world, according to you. I'm a racist jew hating fear mongering bumbling idiot that you're going to fumble over each other to yell at in the reply section at. That's who I am according to you. So I guess that's who I'll be.

There has never been anyone that has ever said you are a self centered racist jew fear mongering bumbling idiot. If you have the brains and guts to post this, then you deserve a reward for setting people straight. Gone is the DEA, and I guess gone is you. Hope you come back.

-Ion
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: A basic (as short as I can get) review of this server.   A basic (as short as I can get) review of this server. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 1:20 pm

Wish you would be able to read this reply, but I'm going to assume you'll honor your plan on action of "Not viewing this forums/going on the server" so you'll never see this post.

On my part of your concerns, I completely agree with you, except on a few things.

I've been banned before, for a few days (Long story short, some of my admins are dicks, but it was funny). Also, I haven't seen/heard a lot of hacking complaints or anything of that nature. If you want me banned, message me about it.

However, you're completely accurate that I have been late to respond to anything really. I'll be honest, I don't have as much free time anymore as of late. I'm having hours changed at work to hopefully compensate for this. It used to be I would leave early in the morning and get home around evening, but I have to go to bed early or else I won't be alive at work. Now I've switched my hours to work earlier in the morning to come home mid-late afternoon-ish. I'm also pre-occupied with friends in real life who were old friends that just suddenly want to see every movie with me and I basically have plans every weekend night starting in the evening hours. I also partake in volunteer services. The majority of my time is spent at work, or in the 1 and a half hour commute to work, and another 1 and a half hours to get back from work. This is the basic overview of my personal situation. I don't have an excuse for not replying/responding/addressing your concerns regarding custom jobs, except an "I'm sorry".

That being said, you should really message me things about this so I can investigate rather than just saying fuck it, although I love the yolo spirit in you. If you messaged me on the forums about abuse/player disrespect/whatever, that has HUGEEEEEEE priority over custom jobs. I'd probably log onto the console at work just to monitor your issue. The community comes first, in all cases. Personal things such as custom jobs and server development take a back seat when the community rides shotgun.

In regards to Genesis, I haven't receives THAT many PMs about hacks, nor Knittler. From what I've seen Knittler changed his ways. In regards to why they weren't banned, simply not enough evidence was given. We got ZERO evidence until we got it ourselves. Banning people is the last resort. It hurts both parties and that is why we try to avoid it at all costs.

Overall I understand your concerns and will hopefully deal with them ASAP, to provide future players a brighter and hopefully more enjoyable experience than the ones you've described. I'm sorry this has happened to you, I wish I was more informed of these problems by not being occupied by real life and having others PM me, but I wish you well in the future and hope you find your happiness wherever you go.

- Best Wishes
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A basic (as short as I can get) review of this server.   A basic (as short as I can get) review of this server. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A basic (as short as I can get) review of this server.
Page 1 of 1