Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

ColeTheProBro operator ap

Go down 
+8
Bigrigmonty
Morath
OnEsHoT
chameleon_claw
Fatlessmoon
Hoxtolicous
Haides
ColeTheProBro
12 posters
AuthorMessage
ColeTheProBro
Operator
ColeTheProBro

ColeTheProBro operator ap Empty
PostSubject: ColeTheProBro operator ap   ColeTheProBro operator ap I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 4:16 am

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: ColeTheProBro  STEAM_0:1:80150384

2. Something unique about you: There are many things unique about me. If this meant qualities then I cant say they are unique since I know there are many people like me. Maybe one thing unique is I love the thought of justice. I don't however, like the thought of needlessly punishing people.

3. Age: 16

4. Previous Experience: Not certain what is meant by this. I don't have any experience as being an operator or anything. If it means how long I've been on the server then that would be a few months to a year. Not certain.

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: It's more of what i can keep out. i can help keep out trolls, and other players that have no business in the server. ( All the people who constantly break the rules )

6. Have you read the rules? Yes, but I believe there have been some changes to them so i am going to re-read them.

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? Yessir.

8. Do you have a microphone? Indeed I do.

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? I would be myself, but become better. Like Bruce Lee once said "Always be yourself."

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? Strawberries. They smell nice, taste good, and chicks dig 'em.

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? Nope.

12. What country are you in? The good ol US of A.

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? I'd really like those lights added back in. I loved hanging them in the nightclub. That's another thing I'd like to have back, the Nightclub DJ job option.

14. Which server are you applying for? Dark Matter RP or Dark Matter HL2 DarkRP?: Dark Matter RP

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: Hmmm... I love trying to keep things in balance, I love anime, I love rock and metal, I am pretty good with people, I love to give stuff away when I have more than enough of it for myself. I tend to try and help everyone I can when they need it.

+Supports : 8   -Supports : 1

Last edited by ColeTheProBro on Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:22 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Haides
Founder
Haides

PostSubject: Re: ColeTheProBro operator ap   ColeTheProBro operator ap I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 5:28 am

+Support
As soon as I joined he helped me out and is one of the friendliest and helpful players I've met on Garry's Mod.

Last edited by Haides on Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hoxtolicous
User
Hoxtolicous

PostSubject: Re: ColeTheProBro operator ap   ColeTheProBro operator ap I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 2:00 pm

+support always follows the rules and enforces them and is an all around nice guy
Back to top Go down
Fatlessmoon
Operator
Fatlessmoon

PostSubject: Re: ColeTheProBro operator ap   ColeTheProBro operator ap I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 2:20 pm

-Support Doesn't have the correct amount of posts, and personally haven't seen you do much that would make me think you're eligible to be an Operator.
Back to top Go down
ColeTheProBro
Operator
ColeTheProBro

PostSubject: Re: ColeTheProBro operator ap   ColeTheProBro operator ap I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 3:21 pm

^ I talked to DoYouEvenLiftBro last night, he said it was alright. Told me there was an update coming that wont require 30 posts so i might as well apply now. Why you haven't really seen me is because I just now started to really get into DarkRP again. I've been away for a couple of months.
Back to top Go down
chameleon_claw
Founder
chameleon_claw

PostSubject: Re: ColeTheProBro operator ap   ColeTheProBro operator ap I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 8:53 pm

+support a good guy and always follows the rules (most of the time)
Back to top Go down
ColeTheProBro
Operator
ColeTheProBro

PostSubject: Re: ColeTheProBro operator ap   ColeTheProBro operator ap I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 8:55 pm

chameleon_claw wrote:
+support a good guy and always follows the rules (most of the time)
   "Always" and "Most of the time" kinda contradict each other buddy XD

Last edited by ColeTheProBro on Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chameleon_claw
Founder
chameleon_claw

PostSubject: Re: ColeTheProBro operator ap   ColeTheProBro operator ap I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 9:13 pm

Hmmmm u see that edit button right there
Back to top Go down
OnEsHoT
Operator
OnEsHoT

PostSubject: Re: ColeTheProBro operator ap   ColeTheProBro operator ap I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 3:09 pm

+support great player, never takes things to personal. helped me deal with a rule breaker last night to better everyone else online at the time. he def deserves op <3
Back to top Go down
Morath
User

PostSubject: Re: ColeTheProBro operator ap   ColeTheProBro operator ap I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 6:27 pm

+Support Pretty good kid from when i talked to him takes the rules and jobs serious!
Back to top Go down
Bigrigmonty
Super Admin
Bigrigmonty

PostSubject: Re: ColeTheProBro operator ap   ColeTheProBro operator ap I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 4:25 am

+support ColeTheProBro In my opinion is the perfect candidate for the Operator position. Cole is a honest and devoted player, having dozens of hours spent on the server. He knows the rules like the back of his hand, and is able to promote and create justice and prosperity in the server. With the addition of knowing the rules, Cole doesn't lose cool and can make great decisions with common sense and the server rules at hand. All-in-all if there was a perfect operator out there, it would be Cole.
Back to top Go down
ColeTheProBro
Operator
ColeTheProBro

PostSubject: Re: ColeTheProBro operator ap   ColeTheProBro operator ap I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 4:55 am

Bigrigmonty wrote:
+support ColeTheProBro In my opinion is the perfect candidate for the Operator position. Cole is a honest and devoted player, having dozens of hours spent on the server. He knows the rules like the back of his hand, and is able to promote and create justice and prosperity in the server. With the addition of knowing the rules, Cole doesn't lose cool and can make great decisions with common sense and the server rules at hand. All-in-all if there was a perfect operator out there, it would be Cole.

Thanks dude XD
Back to top Go down
Zorac877
Zorac877

PostSubject: Re: ColeTheProBro operator ap   ColeTheProBro operator ap I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 11:48 am

+Support

Tho I only met him about a week ago. ColeThePoBro made a very good impression for me. He knows the rules, he is a very friendly player, and he has alot of patience.

My only problem that i have is that ive been on the server constantly since February, and i only met him a week ago. Since than there mave been many rule changes and updates. So he may need a while to get back in the works with things.

But basing with him for several hours yesterday gave me and very good indication that he is a knowledgeable player that would make a good addition to the staff.
Back to top Go down
ColeTheProBro
Operator
ColeTheProBro

PostSubject: Re: ColeTheProBro operator ap   ColeTheProBro operator ap I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 1:13 pm

Zorac877 wrote:
+Support

Tho I only met him about a week ago. ColeThePoBro made a very good impression for me. He knows the rules, he is a very friendly player, and he has alot of patience.

My only problem that i have is that ive been on the server constantly since February, and i only met him a week ago. Since than there mave been many rule changes and updates. So he may need a while to get back in the works with things.

But basing with him for several hours yesterday gave me and very good indication that he is a knowledgeable player that would make a good addition to the staff.

Thanks x) Indeed there have been rule changes and I went back through and re-read the rules a few times. The only rules I might not know for certain are the little one that aren't listed and don't happen all that often. I used to be a very active player, until it got to the point where Genesis would harass me every time I was on since I always called out his rule breaking Razz I stopped playing for awhile because he threatened to ban me half the time I talked to him
Back to top Go down
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: ColeTheProBro operator ap   ColeTheProBro operator ap I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 5:04 pm

Quote :
I used to be a very active player, until it got to the point where Genesis would harass me every time I was on since I always called out his rule breaking Razz I stopped playing for awhile because he threatened to ban me half the time I talked to him

Woah ho ho ho ho ho. This, this would have been very important had you told any of staff. From a long time ago Genesis was always accused of being a jerk and hacking. Which as we know now, is both truth. Genny was a toxin who made you feel like you were a lesser person, and I too thought "Man, this guy is so cool!" Then I saw what he did to people. He would talk to people who never felt obligated to do anything anyone told them, and they would do whatever he wanted. He was the "cool" guy on the server, the guy who people look up to (But not in a good way). Then he vanished, left, gone for close to 4ish months for a reason I will not say. Then outta no where, he re-appears and is an instant hit. It wasnt long before we had accusations of hacking and we could easily confirm this since he was comfortable with us staff. We would joke around in admin chat about topics, and meanwhile we had another staff member in a skype call with him. He knew exactly what we were saying. Not to mention the kind of obvious ESP he didnt try to hide. So hes gone now, perma'd. But this would have really helped since we dont take harassment lightly. If someone has the hatred to harass some guy for whatever reason, he doesnt need to be on this server. Anyways /rant.

But in regards to you, my vote is a +Support.

I have never talked to you ingame, or based with you, or interacted with you. But from the reactions I am seeing here I know you will be fit for the job. Zorac doesnt come and reply to a post often, but when he does its important. On the other side, I have heard nothing but good come from your end.

I hope to see you on the team!

P.S Not to rain on your blue parade, but mind you that blue italicized text is extremely hard to read.

_Ion
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
ColeTheProBro
Operator
ColeTheProBro

PostSubject: Re: ColeTheProBro operator ap   ColeTheProBro operator ap I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:20 pm

IonNova wrote:
Quote :
I used to be a very active player, until it got to the point where Genesis would harass me every time I was on since I always called out his rule breaking Razz I stopped playing for awhile because he threatened to ban me half the time I talked to him

Woah ho ho ho ho ho. This, this would have been very important had you told any of staff. From a long time ago Genesis was always accused of being a jerk and hacking. Which as we know now, is both truth. Genny was a toxin who made you feel like you were a lesser person, and I too thought "Man, this guy is so cool!" Then I saw what he did to people. He would talk to people who never felt obligated to do anything anyone told them, and they would do whatever he wanted. He was the "cool" guy on the server, the guy who people look up to (But not in a good way). Then he vanished, left, gone for close to 4ish months for a reason I will not say. Then outta no where, he re-appears and is an instant hit. It wasnt long before we had accusations of hacking and we could easily confirm this since he was comfortable with us staff. We would joke around in admin chat about topics, and meanwhile we had another staff member in a skype call with him. He knew exactly what we were saying. Not to mention the kind of obvious ESP he didnt try to hide. So hes gone now, perma'd. But this would have really helped since we dont take harassment lightly. If someone has the hatred to harass some guy for whatever reason, he doesnt need to be on this server. Anyways /rant.

But in regards to you, my vote is a +Support.

I have never talked to you ingame, or based with you, or interacted with you. But from the reactions I am seeing here I know you will be fit for the job. Zorac doesnt come and reply to a post often, but when he does its important. On the other side, I have heard nothing but good come from your end.

I hope to see you on the team!

P.S Not to rain on your blue parade, but mind you that blue italicized text is extremely hard to read.

_Ion

Thanks man! Very Happy Sorry about the hard to read color text. I'm trying to find a color that you can see well so I can make my posts look a bit more cared for, ya know? I used to be on the Dead Frontier forums a lot and on there if you really wanted people to listen to what you had to say,then you had to make in look fancy x) How's red?
Back to top Go down
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: ColeTheProBro operator ap   ColeTheProBro operator ap I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:15 pm

Red is a bit better, yes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

PostSubject: Re: ColeTheProBro operator ap   ColeTheProBro operator ap I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 12:53 am

+Support

Although I have not gotten to know him nor his personality very well, I can say for damn sure he is ready, and here is the story behind my reasoning. When Cole approached me asking for my feedback I had not talked to him at all. But instead of dismissing it as a support begging, I decided to give it a chance by putting him under the microscope. First, I spectated him during his gameplay. never saw him break a rule. Next, I went undercover and tested his knowledge of server rules. Passed with flying colors (actually taught me something new). Lastly, I allowed him to conduct a few sits for me, and he did great. and the little personality I picked up today after his last impromptu sit showed him having a positive and peaceful attitude, promising he work well under pressure.

From what I saw, he should most defiantly be a part of the team... And I was pretty thorough.
Back to top Go down
ColeTheProBro
Operator
ColeTheProBro

PostSubject: Re: ColeTheProBro operator ap   ColeTheProBro operator ap I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:26 am

*blush* Senpai noticed me....
Back to top Go down
ExpiredPlate
User
ExpiredPlate

PostSubject: Re: ColeTheProBro operator ap   ColeTheProBro operator ap I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 12:25 am

+Support I love this dude. He is def qualified, nice RPer, good all around human being.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ColeTheProBro operator ap   ColeTheProBro operator ap I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ColeTheProBro operator ap
Page 1 of 1