Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

unban request

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tigerblade3542

unban request Empty
PostSubject: unban request   unban request I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 6:17 pm

In-Game name you were using when banned: tigerblade3542

Steam ID: tigerblade3542

How long you were banned and the reason stated for the ban: 5 min, not dropping gun as gun dealer

If known, who banned you: nightmare or donaghy, had a accent

What server were you banned from: Dark Matter roleplay

Why you think the ban was unfair: he said to drop gun i paid for then said he would jail me for a minute, then without warning kicked and then banned me

Have you reread the server rules? yes

Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban request   unban request I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 6:36 pm

You're posting this because of a Five Minute ban?

I realize why you see the ban was unfair, and it is. However, I believe submitting a Report Abuse against the staff member would be more beneficial. That being said, him telling you to drop your weapon would be considered a warning. If a staff member tells you to jump, you ask "How high?".

Our staff actually likes people. There aren't any sociopaths or psychopaths here besides for me. Unless they were having a bad day, they probably wouldn't do anything rash or douche-like. This is purely my opinion, backed by the countless hours I've spent with them in and out of game, and other opinions from established members of the community, but whatever. Just my opinion.

Not disagreeing with you that the ban was a bit unfair, a kick would of done the job. But still, it's a 5 minute ban.

The ban stays.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban request   unban request I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 6:37 pm

On another note, Donaghy has an accent but can't ban.

Nightmare doesn't use his mic in-game and doesn't have an accent unless you're not from America.

The only person who fits your description is Big Boss.
Back to top Go down
Donaghy
Operator
Donaghy

unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban request   unban request I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 7:11 pm

No, I got him banned by Neeko as firstly, you self supplied as a gundealer, secondly you were very sarcastic during the admin sit, when I jailed you, and told you to read the rules as you obviously didn't, then you replied with something like "I am not going to, I'll do something worthwhile" so I got Neeko to ban you for being Disrespectful to staff. Also your ban was not 5 minutes I think it was a perma.

Last edited by Donaghy on Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar.)
Back to top Go down
http://3rdmd.net/
mimcczr1
Head Admin
mimcczr1

unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban request   unban request I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 7:28 pm

It was not me who banned him, as Donaghy says. Just thought I'd verify that if there was any confusion.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban request   unban request I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 7:47 pm

Unban request denied.

Topic has been locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: unban request   unban request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unban request
Page 1 of 1