Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Blake abuse

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kreiger
Kreiger

Blake abuse Empty
PostSubject: Blake abuse   Blake abuse I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 3:47 pm

So as I was coming back from getting a 100k in guns I checked my camera just in case, and what do I see, blake for the fifth fucking time in my base. So I wait him out, since I had nothing because I got raided by Delta Force. What happens? Well apparently he can't access my keypad, I had 5 people with me that were regularly accessing the keypad and somehow he couldn't crouch walk like half a metre to get to it. Since he couldn't he obviously got angry and started saying I had duped ammo in my base. I didn't, I know I didn't ,I said I did to see what he would do. He started coming up with shit that I had 2 duped ammo in my base. Previously I had 2 duped ammo in it but I yelled in admin chat I had it and was ignored (I have snapshots) but put it in my pocket and accidently killed myself, when I went back I couldn't find it. later I found out my friend SystemChips didn't know it was duped and gave it to some random guy.
After he said I had duped ammo I almost immediatly got banned. This is ridiculous now I remember why I stopped playing on this server, half you admins are amazing, yet the other half even them out and are completely autistic.

(Someone) brought Uzi
You to admins: There is fucking duped ammo in my house
The time is now 03:17 PM.
(Someone) teleported MasterDovakiin
JynxHazzard killed [MARKS]Acidbug2000 using fas2_rem870
Hit aborted! The hitman died!
Hit aborted! The hitman has left the server!
MasterDovakiin suicided!
You to admins: whatever
(OOC) MasterDovakiin: who put the hit hitman?

Chameleon claw killed [THC] UK using m9k_mossberg590
Hoxtolicous killed xXwarheadXx1337 using fas2_ak47
JynxHazzard killed PixelMunch using fas2_rem870
You to admins: Come to me so we can talk
Disconnect: Kicked by [XRAY]Blake(STEAM_0:0:76021248) (Banned for 60 minute(s): Glitched Ammo x2).
Disconnect: Kicked by [XRAY]Blake(STEAM_0:0:76021248) (Banned for 60 minute(s): Glitched Ammo x2).

As you can see (I dont know how to post snapshots onto this website) I literally told admins that I had duped ammo.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Blake abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blake abuse   Blake abuse I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:13 pm

This is very little evidence to go on, has many improbabilities and potential flaws. Additionally, it's not accepted evidence. Furthermore, there are ways this situation could've been different. Instead of saying "There is fucking duped ammo in my house", you could go FIND an admin and essentially force them to deal with the ammo, because if they left it out in the middle of the street it would be abuse, or you could maybe ask them more kindly. If you try to say that you've asked nicely earlier, I'm going to just refute that now that technically you then started the bad mood/vibe and probably just pissed them off more.

As much as I would like to, there isn't much I can do off this evidence alone. Maybe others in the community can pitch in their opinions?
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Kreiger
Kreiger

Blake abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blake abuse   Blake abuse I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:04 am

Yup I have like 3 people.
Back to top Go down
Kreiger
Kreiger

Blake abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blake abuse   Blake abuse I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:28 am

Know what never mind
Im done with this shit I hate doing this and all thats going to happen is he gets yelled at, not werf.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Blake abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blake abuse   Blake abuse I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 9:51 am

Well, I believe that the majority of the humanity believes to not act rash in times like these. Take the Iranian Hostage Crisis in 1979 for example. Democratic president Jimmy Carter took over a whole year to free the 52 American hostages through negotiations. The public wanted the president to declare war on Iran, "nuke those Nazis", and "Send in the Marines and kick some ass" because they believes that we shouldn't negotiate with terrorists. Although the crisis ruined Carter's chances for re-election, overall it was a significant victory for the ideals of patience, determination, and perseverance.

To connect this with your abuse report, if you accumulated evidence over a longer period of time and submitted them all at once, with community support, then there wouldn't be any counter argument. Rather, you submit a shoddy report abuse over a 1 hour ban. If he perma'd you then it would help your argument.

Additionally, the "like 3 people" who support you apparently, didn't bother to +support your thread or help you in any way. So I'm going to have to assume you're lying, which will impact your chances in any interaction with me, personally.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Person
Gold VIP
Person

Blake abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blake abuse   Blake abuse I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 11:23 am

This probably isn't any space for me, but A screenshot of the console would do much better. Just copying it leaves room for adjustments, which could make this not the real console message after all. Just saying, the report abuse guide says screenshots, not copy and paste of the console.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076372261/
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

Blake abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blake abuse   Blake abuse I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 7:49 pm

Whoa whoa whoa. Sir, I asked you if you had 2 duped ammo in your base. You said yes. I can people to side with me that I asked you and you said yes. The rule that is spammed in chat is 30 minute ban for each duped ammo. You said you had it. So I banned you for an hour. Secondly, if you need to crouch in a base then you broke basing rules. You left an awful lot out of the console. I did not abuse anything. Abusing would be to where I see a lot of stuff in your base, and I ban you and steal your stuff. There was nothing in your base. Then someone reported that you had duped ammo. So I asked you and you said you did. I was doing my job.
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

Blake abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blake abuse   Blake abuse I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:49 am

Well he said,going off assumption, that he was trying to contact an admin about duped ammo. And when you finally got to him he got banned. When you asked him it's not like he lied and said no and you found some. He told you he had it and wanted u to get rid of it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dangamingstudios
Kreiger
Kreiger

Blake abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blake abuse   Blake abuse I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 10:24 pm

DoYouEvenLiftBro★ wrote:
Well, I believe that the majority of the humanity believes to not act rash in times like these. Take the Iranian Hostage Crisis in 1979 for example. Democratic president Jimmy Carter took over a whole year to free the 52 American hostages through negotiations. The public wanted the president to declare war on Iran, "nuke those Nazis", and "Send in the Marines and kick some ass" because they believes that we shouldn't negotiate with terrorists. Although the crisis ruined Carter's chances for re-election, overall it was a significant victory for the ideals of patience, determination, and perseverance.

To connect this with your abuse report, if you accumulated evidence over a longer period of time and submitted them all at once, with community support, then there wouldn't be any counter argument. Rather, you submit a shoddy report abuse over a 1 hour ban. If he perma'd you then it would help your argument.

Additionally, the "like 3 people" who support you apparently, didn't bother to +support your thread or help you in any way. So I'm going to have to assume you're lying, which will impact your chances in any interaction with me, personally.

I thought this thread died.
Didn't want to impact that but yeah I actually do I decided to leave it alone because at the time, first of all, I don't want an other Genesis on my hands, second I acted a bit rash and honestly I don't care anymore, third too much effort to go through the process and finally the people who would support me are asleep right now so yeah...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blake abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blake abuse   Blake abuse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blake abuse
Page 1 of 1