Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

----ARABIC BIG BOI'S ADMIN APPLICATION----

Go down 
+2
FunK
ll388133
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ll388133
User

----ARABIC BIG BOI'S ADMIN APPLICATION---- Empty
PostSubject: ----ARABIC BIG BOI'S ADMIN APPLICATION----   ----ARABIC BIG BOI'S ADMIN APPLICATION---- I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 9:25 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: Arabic Big Boi, STEAM_0:0:48770683

2. Something unique about you:  I speak French and English.

3. Age:16

4. Previous Experience:   Super admin on brotherhood Gaming(shutdown) , Admin on lasko network (shutdown), Moderator on Raiding Role play (may be shut down)

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter Role Play:    I will return fairness and kindness to the community and have fun and will always be on my guard to protect against prop killers, minges, hackers and just horrible people in general. I have many experiences with this and I know how to handle these situations. I will be mature and will not pick sides and I will NEVER permanent ban unless it is hacks or I have given the person a day ban, than a week ban, than a month than I will finally permanent ban. I feel permanent bans or necessary in some scenarios. But I feel like we should give people a second chance, so I have a system that all admins should go run. Slay/Jail/Kick/Ban

6. Have you read the rules?   Yes.

7. Have you read the Admin Policy?  Yes.Twice.

8. Do you have a microphone?  Yes.

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why?

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why?   A Watermelon. because i'am hard on the outside and soft on the inside. (I will be mature as an Admin but still have fun.)

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long?I have not been banned.

12. What country are you in? America. Central Time

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective?  Add a inventory system and maybe TDM cars.

14. Which server are you applying for? Dark Matter RP or Dark Matter HL2 DarkRP?:   Dark Matter RP (best server ever Very Happy )

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression:    I'am currently living in Texas, USA (Murica!) and i moved here to America 7 years ago from France. I currently live with my mom, step-dad, step-brother in Denton Texas. I also have a 17 year old dog named Charlie, hes a Boston terrier, hes gonna die soon.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: ----ARABIC BIG BOI'S ADMIN APPLICATION----   ----ARABIC BIG BOI'S ADMIN APPLICATION---- I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:27 pm

For reading the admin policy and obviously reading the Staff Application Form, I don't believe you read it closely enough. You need a minimum of 30 posts to apply for staff, not 3.

Also, it's highly recommended that you play on the server long enough for regulars to actually know you exist, otherwise nobody is going to +support you application.

I don't mean to sound rude or be a jerk, but I'm just being frank. I wish you the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
ll388133
User

PostSubject: Re: ----ARABIC BIG BOI'S ADMIN APPLICATION----   ----ARABIC BIG BOI'S ADMIN APPLICATION---- I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:49 pm

I know you need 30 posts, but i can still try i mean i know quite alot of people. scratch 
Back to top Go down
adalmeida9
adalmeida9

PostSubject: Re: ----ARABIC BIG BOI'S ADMIN APPLICATION----   ----ARABIC BIG BOI'S ADMIN APPLICATION---- I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:26 pm

-support I had found glitched ammo in his base. But guess what, the base was his....while he was a hitman. So I honestly don't think he has read the rules.
Back to top Go down
Donaghy
Operator
Donaghy

PostSubject: Re: ----ARABIC BIG BOI'S ADMIN APPLICATION----   ----ARABIC BIG BOI'S ADMIN APPLICATION---- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 3:46 am

-Support Obviously has not read the staff policy, seems to be borderline mingey in game too.
Back to top Go down
http://3rdmd.net/
ll388133
User

PostSubject: Re: ----ARABIC BIG BOI'S ADMIN APPLICATION----   ----ARABIC BIG BOI'S ADMIN APPLICATION---- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 10:51 am

When I went in there there was alot of glitched ammo that's why I called and admin to come get it.
Back to top Go down
OnEsHoT
Operator
OnEsHoT

PostSubject: Re: ----ARABIC BIG BOI'S ADMIN APPLICATION----   ----ARABIC BIG BOI'S ADMIN APPLICATION---- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 3:03 am

-support i have had problems with him before breaking nlr a few times along with hits with no valid rp reason and i don't see him on much anymore =/
Back to top Go down
Uzi
Uzi

PostSubject: Re: ----ARABIC BIG BOI'S ADMIN APPLICATION----   ----ARABIC BIG BOI'S ADMIN APPLICATION---- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 10:07 am

I'm sorry but im going to have to -support'

Quite frankly, I never see you on. Also, by judging what others are saying about you on this post, I dont need to say anything more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ----ARABIC BIG BOI'S ADMIN APPLICATION----   ----ARABIC BIG BOI'S ADMIN APPLICATION---- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

----ARABIC BIG BOI'S ADMIN APPLICATION----
Page 1 of 1