Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Vithnix Abusing his Operator Powers.

Go down 
+3
x2lift
FunK
Donaghy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Donaghy
Operator
Donaghy

Vithnix Abusing his Operator Powers. Empty
PostSubject: Vithnix Abusing his Operator Powers.   Vithnix Abusing his Operator Powers. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 7:18 pm

Name of admin/player: Vithnix Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:71694725

Which server is the abuser abusing on: Dark Matter RP

Abuse (If abuser is a player, please verify that his or her actions are against the rules) : I was walking around the server when I saw Curry take some of his drugs, I was quite shocked when I saw Vith pick curry up with his physgun and started trying to kill him with fall damage, then curry killed him as anyone would, after this Vith teleported back to Curry, then Curry killed him as he teleported inside his base. After this Vith teleported back to curry, slayed him for no reason and then tp'd to be to get outside of his base. After this Curry called admin abuse in admin chat so Vith then teleported to him again and tried to bribe him by giving him ingame drugs. I also saw later that he had a box with guns that had no keypad. I also understand that you do like to mess about Vith, this isn't personal I do like you but I think you went too far today.

Evidence: A small imgur album I created with screenshots of some of the abuse stated above https://imgur.com/a/wCKgZ

Last edited by Donaghy on Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Imgur link was broken.)
Back to top Go down
http://3rdmd.net/
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Vithnix Abusing his Operator Powers.   Vithnix Abusing his Operator Powers. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 8:10 pm

There is certainly not enough evidence on the third picture in my opinion as you'd need an admin keypad checker to truly check.

Also, as for the rest of the pictures, I believe that (someone) is the fault in your argument as it should be noted that Doublelift was on, so how do really know Vith was the one who did all that? Yes I know I'm pulling your wanker but I'm just attempting to make a fair trial.

Anyhoo, Vee get's the say in these types of abuses so it'll be up to him (Although if he makes the obvious wrong choice I'll backhand him)
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Donaghy
Operator
Donaghy

PostSubject: Re: Vithnix Abusing his Operator Powers.   Vithnix Abusing his Operator Powers. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 8:22 pm

I understand I just wanted to bring it to your attention.
Back to top Go down
x2lift
Operator

PostSubject: Re: Vithnix Abusing his Operator Powers.   Vithnix Abusing his Operator Powers. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 1:44 am

I don't think I've ever tped to Curry hahah
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

PostSubject: Re: Vithnix Abusing his Operator Powers.   Vithnix Abusing his Operator Powers. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 8:14 pm

I had the boughten the drugs as he ran buy to steal it, i always apply No Scamming onto the server for best beleifs. When he got it and ran to his base i grabed him with my physgun, i was moving him up and down but not hurting him, This was not in the middle of the server, this was in the buildingby the back. When he killed me as i was trying to talked to him i respawned and tp'd to him trying to talk to him which he shot me again. I tp'd once more and as he was shooting me i slayed him. He called for an admin and i brought him, telling him theres no scamming. He was mad because he lost the cocaine he had which i was not interested in. I told him it was still in his base and i didnt touch it which he was perfectly fine with. (i was overdosing on all the drugs) after i overdosed on the Marijuana i gave him the rest of it, as sort of an apology type deal, not to bribe him. he recieved 13 marijuana from the case i had given him. There is a little more to it then me teleporting and slaying. I actually dont mind donaghy you putting up a request like this. I know ive tped you to me when you were busy, shit happens. But id really prefer you'd talk to me about it first before putting a request up so miscommunication doesnt occur. And no snackk it was me doing this not double, he wasnt taking admin sits as much that day.
P.S: The no keypad thing, I was RDM while setting that up and switched jobs, that was my security guard post, there was a keypad on the other side of the blue wall that led into there. That was where chameleon supplied me my WoMD. Hope everything is resolved!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dangamingstudios
Donaghy
Operator
Donaghy

PostSubject: Re: Vithnix Abusing his Operator Powers.   Vithnix Abusing his Operator Powers. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 10:10 am

Vith, then please explain why you tried to kill him with fall damage by dropping him from a large height with your phsygun? also he was a thief so all he was doing was stealing those drugs, not scamming you.
Back to top Go down
Curry
User

PostSubject: Re: Vithnix Abusing his Operator Powers.   Vithnix Abusing his Operator Powers. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 10:35 am

What happened was I saw the drugs on the ground by Vith and since I was a thief I stole them and ran and then he tped to me and started complaining but in a immature kind of way. Then he lifted me in the air with his psygun and tried to kill me with fall damage so I killed him but then he tped to me again and did the same thing only he killed me this time. I went back into my base got a gun and he tped to me again inside my base so I killed him because I thaught he was going to do it again but the next time he tped to me he gave me the drugs.
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

PostSubject: Re: Vithnix Abusing his Operator Powers.   Vithnix Abusing his Operator Powers. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 1:50 pm

I dont really have an excuse for dropping him other than my Mouse pad is in a small circle and when moving him up the lazer lost connection on my glass desk but if all isnt resolved all be more than happy to receive punishment
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dangamingstudios
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

PostSubject: Re: Vithnix Abusing his Operator Powers.   Vithnix Abusing his Operator Powers. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 9:25 pm

Hmm well a type of punishment is in order for this certain turn of events.

Vith im am trying to figure how you're laser from your mouse on a glass table has anything to do with your ability to 1. pick someone up with your phsygun 2. let them go with the phsygun because to even use the phsygun requires your left click to pick them up and releasing it to drop them. Now to move them your laser does that part but picking them up and down is all on you.

As for a "punishment" I think just a talking is enough so I'll talk to you in-game about this.

With all that sorted with I hope we can let bygones be bygones and enjoy playing together in the future.
Back to top Go down
OnEsHoT
Operator
OnEsHoT

PostSubject: Re: Vithnix Abusing his Operator Powers.   Vithnix Abusing his Operator Powers. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 1:21 am

in my opinion im not as known on the serve but by a few people who are on alot while im on (my rp buddys) and vith has been one of the most fair and repectful admins so far. and understanding (ive been in a few admin sits with him) and i think its all just a huge misunderstanding <3 decrease the violence increase the peace
Back to top Go down
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

PostSubject: Re: Vithnix Abusing his Operator Powers.   Vithnix Abusing his Operator Powers. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:03 am

I am really trying to see the point in your post OnEsHoT....

This whole thread is about vith abusing his powers and in hopes fixing the problem so we can further better the server.

With that being said I request a closing of this thread because the matter will be dealt with when i need see vith.
Back to top Go down
OnEsHoT
Operator
OnEsHoT

PostSubject: Re: Vithnix Abusing his Operator Powers.   Vithnix Abusing his Operator Powers. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:05 am

My point is i doubt vith abused his powers.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Vithnix Abusing his Operator Powers.   Vithnix Abusing his Operator Powers. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 9:23 am

Topic has been locked.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vithnix Abusing his Operator Powers.   Vithnix Abusing his Operator Powers. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vithnix Abusing his Operator Powers.
Page 1 of 1