Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Unknown Ban on Aladeen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
adalmeida9
adalmeida9

Unknown Ban on Aladeen Empty
PostSubject: Unknown Ban on Aladeen   Unknown Ban on Aladeen I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 12:41 am

In-Game name you were using when banned:

Aladeen(Adalmeida9)

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:65487910

How long you were banned and the reason stated for the ban:

No cue, and no clue....happened while I was off right after the server crashed for a little bit.

If known, who banned you:

No Clue.

What server were you banned from:

DarkMatterRP

Why you think the ban was unfair:

I have no clue what it was for. At least want to know for how long and why so I can try and defend my point in some case.

Have you reread the server rules? (yes/no)

Yes.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Ban on Aladeen   Unknown Ban on Aladeen I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 2:01 am

If nobody replied to this by tomorrow (today) morning I will unban him.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
mimcczr1
Head Admin
mimcczr1

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Ban on Aladeen   Unknown Ban on Aladeen I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 9:39 am

I banned you adalmedia. You broke NLR during a raid and killed a guy when you lost your argument.

Then the server crashed.

Then when you re-joined, you went and killed 10+ people as CP chief. I got RDM complaints, but wasn't able to deal with them while you were on.

I struggled to see a reason for you to kill all of those people while there was no mayor (i.e. no dictatorships, which cause a lot of false RDM complaints), and another staff member agreed that you needed to be punished.

It's a 36 hour ban.
Back to top Go down
adalmeida9
adalmeida9

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Ban on Aladeen   Unknown Ban on Aladeen I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:26 am

Big Boss, I never broke NLR because I never died. I never finished my raid due to the fact that I had to talk to Donogy. I never lost my argument, Adolf Hitler went and complained to Donogy and Don said that It was just a misunderstanding and went away. That is not me losing the argument since he called him and nothing happened. Second, Me Cogger and Midnight Snackk were just messing around since the server just crashed and there was this other guy that I cant seem to remember his name but her called me a faggot and I said I cant do anything because I killed his friend with a gun pointed at me in PD Lobby. Finally, These thieves were in the PD Lobby with knives and guns and lock-picks trying to raid and me and Midnight Snackk tried to warn them. I really wish you could have just waited to talk to me because everything I do on this server is either justified or fun that other people see as well, I did not pay $40 to a server and have 200+ hours to break rules and have it revoked for idiotic stuff like this. If admins were to ban for every single RDM complaint (saying that most of the thieves, I'm pretty sure were new) The server would just be Snackk.  
-Sorry for slaughtering Donoghy's name.-
Back to top Go down
mimcczr1
Head Admin
mimcczr1

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Ban on Aladeen   Unknown Ban on Aladeen I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:01 am

I was only going off what I had been told.

It's all well and good if you want to have fun, but if people are complaining then I need to act. The ban isn't a personal thing, but killing people without a reason repeatedly is mass RDM whatever way you look at it.

I believe the punishment is justified because it should demonstrate that Mass RDM is not tolerated.

You need to look at this from a different perspective.

If you were on and a new guy had came on and did that, you would get an admin because they are mass RDMing. You'd be right, too. Since they're a new user, that only just joined to go CP chief and kill people, I'd ban them.

Since you're a regular, I gave a fitting punishment, that I don't think is unfair.

I understand that you think it's unfair, and that's why you're making this unban request, and that's okay. I'm not trying to keep you banned, just explaining why, with the evidence I had, the ban was fair.

Last edited by mimcczr1 on Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a word)
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Ban on Aladeen   Unknown Ban on Aladeen I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:30 am

After reading the evidence from both sides I believe that the punishment is verified and valid. The ban stays although it is over the 2 day limit. However, the punishment is for the staff member to decide and quite frankly I agree with them here, not because that they're staff, but because previous encounters with Adalmeida have proven that he's somewhat a troublemaker if I recall correctly and for that reason I'm obliged to trust in my staff members.

Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
adalmeida9
adalmeida9

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Ban on Aladeen   Unknown Ban on Aladeen I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 4:27 pm

Big Boss, I understand 110% percent where you come from. I would have to do the same thing in your shoes. You are a Good Guy that I like to play with and a good admin in my opinion, If you feel any differently about me that is fine, but will not change my opinion about you. Your point seems very valid. I understand that you have to stand true to the rules and that is ok. Sorry for making your a job a little harder. And Snackk, I do not try and be a troublemaker whatsoever. I LOVE this server and (most =P) of the people in it. Therefore I would never try and do these acts to jeopardize my chances of leaving it. Sorry for being a bother at times, just love to mess around and have a blast but some people take it differently and that is all opinionated. Thanks for answering and responding. See you all in about 1.5 Days! ( I will be back! )

Last edited by adalmeida9 on Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I am an idiot and can not convert hours to days.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Ban on Aladeen   Unknown Ban on Aladeen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unknown Ban on Aladeen
Page 1 of 1