Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Anyone interested in Anime?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Anyone interested in Anime? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone interested in Anime?   Anyone interested in Anime? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:02 pm

Anime Expo 2014 is currently in progress at the LA convention center. Me and neekoless are going and having a blast. I've been filming some bits of it here and there. Was wondering if anyone would be interested in viewing this horribly assorted jumble of poor quality/random crap that is sinful to consider a vlog? I'll post it once I compile it if people are interested.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
AnotherAtheist
Gold VIP
AnotherAtheist

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in Anime?   Anyone interested in Anime? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 1:55 am

A few questions that determine if I'm interested or not: What animes are being displayed, how are they being displayed, and is this like a Comicon where people show up in anime constumes, or is it kind of like E3, where new animes are showcased for the first time or sequels are announced?
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in Anime?   Anyone interested in Anime? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:22 am

It would be more like Comicon like you said in terms of cosplay. There may be a few new ones but I haven't noticed them.

But in terms of anime it's like E3, for example. The world premiere of episode 1 of Sword Art Online II is going to be here at Anime Expo.

It's hard to describe how they are being displayed and what is, but let's say a lot of them are being displayed.
Back to top Go down
AnotherAtheist
Gold VIP
AnotherAtheist

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in Anime?   Anyone interested in Anime? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 6:49 pm

Oh okay, so it does sound pretty interesting. Yeah, when you have everything compiled I know I'd love to see it. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in Anime?   Anyone interested in Anime? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:12 pm

Got back from anime expo and I have like 20 codes for Dragonslayer Pantheon and Riot Fist Bump Ward skin...GG
Back to top Go down
AnotherAtheist
Gold VIP
AnotherAtheist

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in Anime?   Anyone interested in Anime? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 6:50 am

Oh great. How much are you selling them for?
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in Anime?   Anyone interested in Anime? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:31 am

Well, the ward skins are worth $8, and the pantheon ones are worth $10 (Just for the skin alone, but you get the champion with it if you don't have him which is even more OP).

I already gave most of them away for free but I'd be willing to part with the few pantheon skins I have for $5.
Back to top Go down
ColeTheProBro
Operator
ColeTheProBro

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in Anime?   Anyone interested in Anime? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:13 pm

I love anime. I've been into since I was in 2nd grade starting with DBZ. Later on moving to other mainstream stuff like Naruto and Bleach. I'm a bit upset that both Naruto and Bleach are coming to an end.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in Anime?   Anyone interested in Anime? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 3:36 pm

I FINALLY REMEMBERED THE VIDEOS.

I am currently uploading them to my old youtube channel, I will make a whole new forum topic for it.

Please do not be alarmed at my ugly face. Too bad I didn't film nick's ugly sexy face.

100% raw footage, ZERO editing. I smoshed it all into sony vegas or something and pressed save as. I dunno I was probs drunk last night when doing it. The clips might not even be in order.
Back to top Go down
AnotherAtheist
Gold VIP
AnotherAtheist

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in Anime?   Anyone interested in Anime? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 6:38 pm

Hey man that's terrible fine, it's still footage lol. When they're ready, we'll go look at them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in Anime?   Anyone interested in Anime? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in Anime?
Page 1 of 1