Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Person's Staff Application

Go down 
+10
Cogger
DGSVith
SuperMan
mimcczr1
IonNova
Bacdee
Headhunter9002
FunK
AnotherAtheist
Person
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Person
Gold VIP
Person

Person's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Person's Staff Application   Person's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 1:37 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: Steam name and RP name:Person ID:STEAM_0:1:58053266

2. Something unique about you: My parents are divorced

3. Age: 14

4. Previous Experience: In other servers: None. In this server: Alot

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: I feel that I'm a fair and nice guy, and I have quite alot of community support (Though some may not even have Forum accounts).

6. Have you read the rules? Multiple times

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? Yes

8. Do you have a microphone? Yes

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? Bill Gates. Who wouldn't want that money?

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? Kiwi. I really like kiwi and they are often mislooked... Like me (JK)

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? Nope.

12. What country are you in? 'Murica!

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? I think some more jobs for all 3 tiers (User) (VIP) (Founder) would be nice. Things like a Militia Arms Dealer (A Gun Dealer that can base with people) etc.

14. Which server are you applying for? Dark Matter RP or Dark Matter HL2 DarkRP?: DarkRP

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: Alot of the DarkRP community likes me to what they've told me and alot support me quite a bit. In fact this wasn't my idea to run for staff. Alot of people asked me to and I thought, "Why not?"

Last edited by Person on Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076372261/
AnotherAtheist
Gold VIP
AnotherAtheist

PostSubject: Re: Person's Staff Application   Person's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 1:54 pm

Yay! First response for a good friend!
Lemme start this one off well.

+Support

This guy right here continuously makes my experience on this server so much better. Every time I'm on, I look to see if he's on. He's extremely helpful, very kind, knowledgeable, and a great guy to RP with. He's extremely funny and a great guy to be around in general. Not only is he one of my favorite people on this server, he's one of the best people I've ever known. In my opinion, he wouldn't be a good addition to the server's staff list. He'd be an amazing one.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Person's Staff Application   Person's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:29 pm

Person wrote:
I have donated $80  to the server if that counts for anything.

Treatment-wise it doesn't count for anything.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Headhunter9002

PostSubject: Re: Person's Staff Application   Person's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 4:24 pm

+support i feel that hes a good rper and he knows the rules I've never seen him break the rules
Back to top Go down
Bacdee
User
Bacdee

PostSubject: Re: Person's Staff Application   Person's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 12:49 am

+support Very cool dude. Knows the rules well and can build one hell of a base.

P.s. Has a good understanding of what is and isn't "Cash Money"
Back to top Go down
Person
Gold VIP
Person

PostSubject: Re: Person's Staff Application   Person's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 2:24 am

Well, this application has been pretty much a failure. I am currently on my phone, so I can't close it, but it's pretty much closed on its own. Thanks to all who +supported me
Back to top Go down
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: Person's Staff Application   Person's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 7:06 am

Person wrote:
Well, this application has been pretty much a failure. I am currently on my phone, so I can't close it, but it's pretty much closed on its own. Thanks to all who +supported me

DUDE, NO.

My application had supports from two weeks apart each. Wait it out. I put out my app like in early april, just now got accepted. Patience my friend, patience
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
Person
Gold VIP
Person

PostSubject: Re: Person's Staff Application   Person's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 11:18 pm

Ok then I won't close then.
Back to top Go down
mimcczr1
Head Admin
mimcczr1

PostSubject: Re: Person's Staff Application   Person's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 8:48 am

+ Support

Person is pretty active, both on the server and on the forums, and is pretty friendly. Seems to know the rules pretty well and gets on well with a lot of people.

Good luck to you! Don't close this application just because it's been quiet. Take Ion's advice. Closing this would be a stupid idea.
Back to top Go down
SuperMan
Founder
SuperMan

PostSubject: Re: Person's Staff Application   Person's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 12:50 pm

+ Support

Person is a funny person that follows all the rules. I have seen him on almost everytime i have been on. And he isnt the type of person that would sit and base for the rest of his life, he explores and meets the new people who come and helps them while he goes from job to job RPing and enforcing the rules.
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

PostSubject: Re: Person's Staff Application   Person's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 8:18 pm

+support
Ive really got to know him in the past month or two and hes really great to play with and helps me go on my glitched ammo hunts!
"Your beutifull on the inside"
~Kiwi
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dangamingstudios
Cogger
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Person's Staff Application   Person's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 1:33 am

+ support
He knows all the rules and is very active, I think he would be a great operator.
Back to top Go down
Uzi
Uzi

PostSubject: Re: Person's Staff Application   Person's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 5:48 pm

+support
He active and knows the rules really well. Also, he has a warming personality <3
Back to top Go down
Cosmo
Administrator
Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: Person's Staff Application   Person's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 8:48 am

Beware:

cool dude,nice to RP with, plays fair, lets people know when there braking rules, has the traits of a staff member, funny, and liked by the community, 1000/1 would bang.... bounce 

Back to top Go down
Morath
User

PostSubject: Re: Person's Staff Application   Person's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:45 pm

I love person and he is one of the first people i have based and became friends with! Hes great and from what i have seen takes the rules seriously! Razz
Back to top Go down
ColeTheProBro
Operator
ColeTheProBro

PostSubject: Re: Person's Staff Application   Person's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 4:27 pm

+Support

I think he has earned a chance. I have yet to see him do wrong, and from what I hear he helps out many others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Person's Staff Application   Person's Staff Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Person's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1