Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Kendrickjohnson2799

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
adalmeida9
adalmeida9

Kendrickjohnson2799 Empty
PostSubject: Kendrickjohnson2799   Kendrickjohnson2799 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 9:51 pm

All my experiences with this guy have been nothing short of terrible. He countless of times  is an Illegal Arms Dealer and self-supply's himself. I raid his base, he comes back in 30sec and tries again to kill me. Big Boss saw that he was aswell prop blocking his base and using guns bigger than a pistol but he only got kicked. This stuff always happens with him. He was in front of an admin repeatedly saying, " I don't care, I never read the rules, I have gotten banned by sooo many servers, you think I care if I get banned." This attitude/player should not be allowed to be unpunished in my opinion. He does not RP and freely justifies breaking the rules. - Aladeen(Adalmeida9)
Back to top Go down
MasterDovakiin
Founder
MasterDovakiin

PostSubject: Re: Kendrickjohnson2799   Kendrickjohnson2799 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 10:27 pm

+support

I've seen him countlessly breaking rules like listed above and when he is confronted about it he says quote "I don't care about your rules, I don't read them." His carelessness is annoying and very disrespectful.

Back to top Go down
I am the nightmare
Administrator
I am the nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Kendrickjohnson2799   Kendrickjohnson2799 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 11:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kendrickjohnson2799   Kendrickjohnson2799 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kendrickjohnson2799
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Matter RP :: Administration :: Report Abuse-
Jump to: