Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

FA:S Weapons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

FA:S Weapons Empty
PostSubject: FA:S Weapons   FA:S Weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:33 pm

So I might have said it too many times, but since we are doing a lot of updates, it might be useful to have a typed version of my feedback.

FA:S Weapons are awesome, sexy, and very customizable. BUT. It does has its pros and cons.
Pros:
-Great models and "effects".
-Can shoot through walls.
-Can be customized and shows stats.
-Can be upgraded depending on how well you use the gun.

Cons:
-Kind of defeats the purpose of having complex bases or a base at all. You can just shoot through the props and walls... It is the equivalent to having regular M9k weapons and allowing materialized fences really...
-Loud.
-Not really a con, but they are expensive.
-The glitch that can be kind of annoying where you see a FA:S weapon in your hand regardless of what you have equipped.
-Yes I am being biased against them.

So maybe we can find a way to improve the pros and even out the cons. I am just telling you guys what I think, not suggesting changes, that's up to you guys, just leave a comment on what you think and if you have anything to add.
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
Donaghy
Operator
Donaghy

PostSubject: Re: FA:S Weapons   FA:S Weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 4:09 pm

I love the fact they can shoot through props and walls it means that you actually have to plan out your base in such a way that it is harder for them to hit you, I personally love them and if I had the choice i'd remove M9K
Back to top Go down
http://3rdmd.net/
Alexx
Founder
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: FA:S Weapons   FA:S Weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:28 pm

Dont you love when you make a sick base for a half an hour and a guy comes up with an FAS weapon and taps once and kills you and you loose all your stuff. GG no RE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FA:S Weapons   FA:S Weapons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FA:S Weapons
Page 1 of 1