Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Share | 

Have you ever been to the emergency room? What for?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yager

PostSubject: Have you ever been to the emergency room? What for?   Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:17 pm

comment below.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scratchyentree6
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been to the emergency room? What for?   Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:02 am

Yes, it was a funny story actually.

So I went down to the local lake near my house. My brother somehow influenced me to pogo vault with a stick of bamboo. "Hold my beer," I said. So I decided to do it, and sure enough the stick of bamboo broke, I fell in the water, and found out that the piece of bamboo was lodged in my foot. After manning up and pulling it out (like a dumbass) there was still like 28 slivers in my foot. Most of them were small, and could easily be taken out, except for one. One sliver was so big, and lodged so deep in my foot tissue, I had to get surgically removed. That concludes my trip to the emergency room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Veedohhx
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been to the emergency room? What for?   Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:39 am

That sounds........lovely Scratchy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onyxwolfz
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been to the emergency room? What for?   Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:51 pm

I think The last time i was rolled into that place i sometimes call mordor, i had a fever of 106 or 105. that was fun sitting in one of those asslis gown things dieing, wainting for a nurse to come tell me shit i already know. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I am the nightmare
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been to the emergency room? What for?   Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:42 pm

Eh I got stung by a mud dauber (type of wasp) on the bottom of my foot and had to go to the hospital for 3 days on an I.V drop oh and did i mention that my whole leg was swollen purple? So thats how I learned that I was allergic to wasps

Last edited by I am the nightmare on Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistake)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Person
Gold VIP

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been to the emergency room? What for?   Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:48 am

I got to go on Christmas because when I was in 2nd grade, my mom got ill with a brain sickness. It had been going on with her for awhile, but she seemed ok... Till she grew emotionally attached with the toilet and yelled at us for trying to get her of (Lovely right?) So we somehow (I forgot how) got her in the car and drove her to the hospital. She stayed there for 2 months, 1 in critical condition and 2 learning how to walk again. I got to celebrate Christmas on February 28, 2007. Hooray.

Last edited by Person on Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076372261/
adalmeida9

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been to the emergency room? What for?   Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:20 am

1) I cracked my skull open 3 times within my life. Lots of stitches and staples.
2) I have my appendix removed around 6 or 7.
3) I have terrible stomach and migraine problems so there is a lot of those as well.
4) I had to get a .....well it was a procedure i'm not proud to say...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mimcczr1
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been to the emergency room? What for?   Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:21 am

Just last year around march I went in with pains in my stomach, turned out to be kidney stones.

Not fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chazzy
User

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been to the emergency room? What for?   Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:44 pm

Pneumonia in both lungs on one occasion, and a stomach bug on Easter Night/Morning. Only two times I've been to the emergency room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donaghy
Operator

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been to the emergency room? What for?   Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:25 am

Around a month ago I punched a wall and split my knuckle open, it was a solid GG.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://3rdmd.net/
FunK
Premium Member

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been to the emergency room? What for?   Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:11 pm

Donaghy wrote:
Around a month ago I punched a wall and split my knuckle open, it was a solid GG.

Lost in a close game of Minesweeper? Me too
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
AnotherAtheist
Gold VIP

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been to the emergency room? What for?   Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:41 am

Two summers ago I split my foot open while swimming. I hit a propeller or something like it. 13 stitches and a month of crutches is not fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yager

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been to the emergency room? What for?   Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:19 am

I got hit by a Car it was not fun broke 3 ribs and shattered my arm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been to the emergency room? What for?   

Back to top Go down

Have you ever been to the emergency room? What for?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Matter RP :: General :: Random Discussion-
Jump to: