Dark Matter Role Play Forums
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Share | 

Devilchildboo's Staff Application

Go down 

PostSubject: Devilchildboo's Staff Application   Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:13 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: devilchildboo

2. Something unique about you:I love to help people out on this server and i would love to be able to help more

3. Age:14

4. Previous Experience:owned a minecraft server

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: control when there are no other admins on

6. Have you read the rules? yes

7. Have you read the Admin Policy?yes

8. Do you have a microphone?yes

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why?president so i can make the world better in every way i can

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? a watermelon because it is one of my favorite fruits and it tastes so sweet

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? 300 hours because someone kept prop killing me so i prop killed him and a admin just so happen to see me prop kill him and the other guy left and then he banned me

12. What country are you in? Wisconsin

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective?no not really the server is already my favorite server and there are great players and rp and gameplay in general

14. Which server are you applying for? Dark Matter RP or Dark Matter HL2 DarkRP?: Dark Matter RP

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: Just a good player that would love to help others and try to make the server better
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Devilchildboo's Staff Application   Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:14 pm

+ Support

Now don't get this support confused for it's meaning, this does NOTmean that I think we need him as staff RIGHT NOW. I don't really want to be supporting too many applications for staff right now (especially Operator) because we already have a shit ton of staff.

That being said, I still support this as a result of him being a decently long time member of the server and I have never known him to be a problem for anybody. The only drawback to this is that it also hasn't really given him a chance to show off his knowledge of the rules for the server

Overall, I don't want to see any new staff come up until the rest have moved up, moved on, or been removed for some odd reason, but when new staff are picked, I hope to see devil in the ranks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Devilchildboo's Staff Application   Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:09 am

Did not meet requirements when this was posted. spammed forums to get posts to meet requirements.

For another time...on another post, Does not RP, Rude, not active, blah blah blah.

Again, Wisconsin isnt a country.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Devilchildboo's Staff Application   Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:08 am

Doesn't know the rules, bullies excessively, very foul language. Very rude and offers money for votes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devilchildboo's Staff Application   Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:35 pm

Ok lets go on a rant first this staff app was your 30th post and right before this you went on a posting spree to get to 30 posts. Another thing is that i've personally have to deal with you at least 6 times with simple rule breaks that half could have been avoided just by reading the rules page. So without ranting to much further im going to lock this and your not going to post another staff app or you will get temp forum banned.

Topic Locked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devilchildboo's Staff Application   

Back to top Go down
Devilchildboo's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Matter RP :: Administration :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: