Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Why Was I Banned?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
{Nop} NovaProspect
User

Why Was I Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Why Was I Banned?   Why Was I Banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 5:08 pm

Ok, First To Start Off, i Was Just Hanging Out With Some People And We Happened To Start To Have Fun Shoving Things Down The Sewer, Then Randomly Out Of Nowhere, I Just Get Randomly Banned. Why I Ask, Please respond Nightmare, Since you Were The One To Falsely Ban Me.
Back to top Go down
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

Why Was I Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Was I Banned?   Why Was I Banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 6:41 pm

wrong thread

Requestclose
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Why Was I Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Was I Banned?   Why Was I Banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:06 pm

You were banned for being accused of prop spam. I honestly would of banned you too. Us admins do what we see, ocular evidence so to speak. We don't have time to let people spam 500 props and crash the server just to ask them "Hey are you trying to crash the server"? We ban first, you can make an unban request later. That's how it goes. So it seems to me like you were "prop-spamming". Don't give me the bullshit "Oh but we delete the props 4 seconds after we throw them down there". We still consider that prop spamming. Doesn't matter if you delete them or not, you SPAWNED them. It's prop SPAMMING, not prop DELETING.

Make an unban request.

Topic has been locked.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Sponsored content

Why Was I Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Was I Banned?   Why Was I Banned? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Was I Banned?
Page 1 of 1