Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far?

Go down 
+3
mimcczr1
Zorac877
Yager
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Yager

Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far? Empty
PostSubject: Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far?   Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:38 pm

Name it? Love it? Hate it?
Comment Below.
Back to top Go down
Zorac877
Zorac877

PostSubject: Re: Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far?   Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 8:56 pm

The most terrifying part of my life would be when my father would beat me with Tupperware. He would come into my room late at night and whisper "guess who just got a new air tight microwavable dishwasher safe interchangeable collapsing lid pastry dish...YOU!" and than hit me over the head with it...over...and over...and over. (This is a joke for people who cant take one)
Back to top Go down
mimcczr1
Head Admin
mimcczr1

PostSubject: Re: Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far?   Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 8:58 pm

Hey, I didn't do that!

Except for that one time.
Back to top Go down
Devilchildboo

PostSubject: Re: Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far?   Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 6:47 pm

when a tree almost fell on me
Back to top Go down
Chazzy
User
Chazzy

PostSubject: Re: Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far?   Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:22 pm

Either watching on the news of wildfires everywhere or when I was standing on the sidewalk daydreaming while my family walked almost a whole block until I noticed they were gone...
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far?   Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:01 am

When my Asian neighbor got into a car and after 6 hours finally got it running...his foot was about to touch the gas pedal. Thank god it was still in park.

*6 seconds later*

News Announcer: We have reports of a 54 car pile up on the 51 freeway, the cause of the accident suspected to be an Asian driver. More news later at 6.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Yager

PostSubject: Re: Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far?   Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:48 am

Mine was when i got hit by a car
Back to top Go down
Person
Gold VIP
Person

PostSubject: Re: Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far?   Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:12 am

Zip lining over a lion pen at a zoo and feeling a stop and moving back again. (I'm really light weight).
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076372261/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far?   Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far?
Page 1 of 1