Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Please Help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FreezLe

Please Help Empty
PostSubject: Please Help   Please Help I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:09 am

Hello Dark Matter RP community, i have been playing on your server for 4 days now from morning to night. (i know im a nerd) I have been having problems in the morning time when "SkinnyJones" comes in with his donate package RMD'ing me in spawn. This happened today around 10:45 CST to 11:02 CST if u would like to check logs he is not making the server enjoyable at all!

Last edited by FreezLe on Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing periods)
Back to top Go down
mimcczr1
Head Admin
mimcczr1

Please Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help   Please Help I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:31 pm

Hello FreezLe, I've seen you on a lot in the last few days, and on behalf of everyone, welcome to the forums!

Now, with regards to SkinnyJones (I believe you are referring to SkinnyJohn99, please correct me if I'm wrong), do you have screenshots of this? Photographic proof is often much better than forcing admins to traipse through days and days of logs, so if you had any, could you post them under the abuse report section of the forums? There is a template to follow here if you do.

Last edited by mimcczr1 on Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correcting a small error.)
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Please Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help   Please Help I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 5:26 pm

Step 1: Gather evidence
Step 2: Post it on forums
Step 3: Laugh as your watch the offender get banned/ass kicked
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Profit
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Justn
User

Please Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help   Please Help I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 10:14 pm

FreezLe wrote:
Hello Dark Matter RP community, i have been playing on your server for 4 days now from morning to night. (i know im a nerd) I have been having problems in the morning time when "SkinnyJones" comes in with his donate package RMD'ing me in spawn. This happened today around 10:45 CST to 11:02 CST if u would like to check logs he is not making the server enjoyable at all!

Hey man try to use the in-game camera to take pictures of him and show it to some admins or post it on the forums.

To upload the pics use a website like imgur or imageshack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Help   Please Help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Matter RP :: General :: Server Related Discussion-
Jump to: