Dark Matter Role Play Forums
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Share | 
 

 Xbox one and PS4?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FunK
Premium Member
avatar

Posts : 888
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2013-05-05
Location : Las Vegas, Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Xbox one and PS4?   Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:54 am

Kakairen wrote:
Knittler wrote:
Titan Fall that's is all I have to say on that
It's not that good.
I actually prefer console gaming because half the time, it seems that PC gamers only care about graphics, and every 2-3 years I have to buy a new $100 graphics card and every time I do, I run the risk of burning out my processor. I like how consoles have steady hardware, and they do not require knowledge to upgrade. Once you buy the console, you are good for at least 10 years, guaranteed.

I see your point. However, part of the reason why I bought my PC was not only to play games IN PEACE away from my Asian parents, but also because I can do more than just gaming on here. Can you code on your Xbox One? Can you type your essays/print out coupons? (assuming you're asian) Can you play Minesweeper on your Xbox One? I THINK NOT. Minesweeper for life baby! There's just so much more than just PC gaming on a PC, while when you buy a console, you essentially buy it for gaming.

People criticize others for being nerds when they buy a new console, but not when they buy a laptop. It's societies mental attitude that's the result from the gaming industry. People associate consoles with games, while laptops/computers are everyday household items/necessities.

Just my take on the current standing of the difference between the two in the modern world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
xRAYZ3Rx
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 291
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-03-05
Age : 21
Location : New Orleans

PostSubject: Re: Xbox one and PS4?   Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:54 am

I think the good ole chisel and stone is best. Tic tac toe, good times... #MosesSwagYolo
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
Knittler
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 83
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 19
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Xbox one and PS4?   Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:00 am

Snackk wrote:
Kakairen wrote:
Knittler wrote:
Titan Fall that's is all I have to say on that
It's not that good.
I actually prefer console gaming because half the time, it seems that PC gamers only care about graphics, and every 2-3 years I have to buy a new $100 graphics card and every time I do, I run the risk of burning out my processor. I like how consoles have steady hardware, and they do not require knowledge to upgrade. Once you buy the console, you are good for at least 10 years, guaranteed.

I see your point. However, part of the reason why I bought my PC was not only to play games IN PEACE away from my Asian parents, but also because I can do more than just gaming on here. Can you code on your Xbox One? Can you type your essays/print out coupons? (assuming you're asian) Can you play Minesweeper on your Xbox One? I THINK NOT. Minesweeper for life baby! There's just so much more than just PC gaming on a PC, while when you buy a console, you essentially buy it for gaming.

People criticize others for being nerds when they buy a new console, but not when they buy a laptop. It's societies mental attitude that's the result from the gaming industry. People associate consoles with games, while laptops/computers are everyday household items/necessities.

Just my take on the current standing of the difference between the two in the modern world.

Still FPS are better on console but everything else is better on PC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DOGE_JESUS
Member
avatar

Posts : 44
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2014-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Xbox one and PS4?   Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:20 pm

Xbox forlife
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Xbox one and PS4?   

Back to top Go down
 
Xbox one and PS4?
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Matter RP :: General :: Random Discussion-
Jump to: