Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

New Job, New Swep!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperMan
Founder
SuperMan

New Job, New Swep! Empty
PostSubject: New Job, New Swep!   New Job, New Swep! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:12 am

Hey! I have noticed on the workshop there is something called a "Rape Swep" I tried it and it is fun as hell... Was chasing a friend for maybe an hour raping him..... Well i think this swep would be a good weapon type of thing for like a rapist class! LIke maybe you can only rape in alleys or when your alone but i think it would be a fun class to be added! I mean just imagine running around sound, looking down an alley and see a man screeming with a person F***ing him? That would put some ghetto RP into the server!!!
Back to top Go down
scratchyentree6
Founder
scratchyentree6

New Job, New Swep! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Job, New Swep!   New Job, New Swep! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:17 am

Ragdolls.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

New Job, New Swep! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Job, New Swep!   New Job, New Swep! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 4:41 am

PG-13. 'Nuff said.

Counterargument: To those whom it may concern, there is an influence of elements rated above PG-13 on our server, for example, drugs, illegal/criminal activity, violence of all manners and sorts, etc. However, I believe, with hopefully support from members of the community, that the "Rape Swep" would be going a bit too far. Now, this is not saying we absolutely WON'T add it in, but at the general point in the fabric of space that I'm "presently" writing this, we will not be adding it in the near future. However, this topic has been brought up multiple times, and especially popular with the higher admins. However, this may cause speculation that some admins will take this SWEP and use it as an excuse to abuse on little children and just annoy the living crap out of everyone. It is important to note that this SWEP will most likely be overused and become a fad. To summarize, good idea, but not right now.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
chicken4676
Founder
chicken4676

New Job, New Swep! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Job, New Swep!   New Job, New Swep! I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:48 pm

I'm going to go with snack on this not because he is the owner but this is taking it a little to far this game is not only for your age group and i hope you understand that and so does the rest of the community but i agree this would be funny as Hell but rape is something that is very touchy to some people and can effect the look of the server. I hope we find a alternative for this and we do not completely lose hope on new classes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Job, New Swep! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Job, New Swep!   New Job, New Swep! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Job, New Swep!
Page 1 of 1