View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xxHuntermasterxx

PostSubject: Hunter's Staff Application    Wed May 07, 2014 8:18 pm

Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID:

2. Something unique about you: I have ADHD and learning disability

3. Age:16

4. Previous Experience: being a mod on dark rp and also a admin and super admin

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: a great learning experience and a nice fun time

6. Have you read the rules?: yes i have

7. Have you read the Admin Policy?: Yes i have

8. Do you have a microphone?: Yes i do

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why?: I would be Elija Wood because he is my favorite actor and he is from my favorite movie and he is seems like such a great person to be and he seems friendly and kind and an amazing speaker.

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why?: I would be a raspberry because i love that fruit it mixes with how i act it has a very sweet taste but is sour when you dont have it washed right.

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long?: i have not been banned at all

12. What country are you in? USA

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? no i think that everything seems perfectly fine but i think we need to add more variety on the items and skins.

14. Which server are you applying for? Dark Matter RP or Dark Matter HL2 DarkRP?: Dark Matter HL2 DarkRP

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I have been on the server for about a month and a half and i loved it i am also irl friends with the mod Cosmo and also i have been admin on two dark rp the first one i was removed unfairly because the server owner wanted every admin to be on 9 hours everyday and i could not do this due to school starting and when he put this rule in he lost every admin and lost his population on the server and the second server was a friend server that i was super admin on and me and these "friends" are no longer friends due to them bullying me. i am 16 years old and i take problems on servers pretty well but i may act like a child at times but its due to me having friends that fool around with me but once you get to know me i am a pretty cool guy to be around and really funny. i am glad you took the time to read this and to hear from you soon Smile lol!

Last edited by xxHuntermasterxx on Wed May 07, 2014 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to fill some stuff in)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kai0621

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Staff Application    Wed May 07, 2014 8:37 pm

-support

Did you read the directions? You have to have at least 30 posts and don't say I'm making a early post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Staff Application    Wed May 07, 2014 8:57 pm

This is great and all. But you do need to take some slow time and read guidelines first. For example you must have a minimum of 30 posts. And have joined the Steam Group! But hey, this is all understandable. I encourage you to become a part of the community and actively post! This is a great experience if you take it slow.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
kai0621

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Staff Application    Wed May 07, 2014 9:01 pm

It is actually very fun to be involved in the community. You can understand what is going on and also be alerted for events or updates. Also when you look at the random section, some things are very funny. So you should take it slow and become involved in the community.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kai0621

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Staff Application    Wed May 07, 2014 9:08 pm

Sorry I think I was a little rough for the first reply
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Staff Application    Thu May 15, 2014 10:32 am

Can someone lock this? Steam ID not given and does not meet perquisites.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Staff Application    

Back to top Go down

Hunter's Staff Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Matter RP :: Administration :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: