Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Hey Guys still not playing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chicken4676
Founder
chicken4676

Hey Guys still not playing Empty
PostSubject: Hey Guys still not playing   Hey Guys still not playing I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:39 pm

Hey Guys if you didn't know i got hacked on dark matter and steam has not helped or replied to my email. Sad But Has Anything cool and exciting happened since i have been gone? "My Temp Break"? Did you guys use my purge ideas or snackk's RP purge day? Well if you could tell me that would be awesome i appreciate anything that you have done or someone else has done thanks for reading this and leaving a post!  afro 

Hope to be on soon RP with you guys <3
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys still not playing   Hey Guys still not playing I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:00 am

They did a Purge, but I wasn't there. I heard it was pretty epic and went smoothly.

We're planning the huge major update if you haven't seen that, and started a fundraiser for new scripts. Check those out if you still have time.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
chicken4676
Founder
chicken4676

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys still not playing   Hey Guys still not playing I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:07 pm

I will for sure check it out and glad my/your suggestion out thanks for responding! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kai0621
kai0621

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys still not playing   Hey Guys still not playing I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:29 pm

Can't wait for the new huge update and also my custom class!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys still not playing   Hey Guys still not playing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys still not playing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Matter RP :: General :: Server Related Discussion-
Jump to: