Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

IonNova's Redo Application!

Go down 
+9
Alexx
neekoless
Devilchildboo
Donaghy
kai0621
mimcczr1
xRAYZ3Rx
scratchyentree6
IonNova
13 posters
AuthorMessage
IonNova
IonNova

IonNova's Redo Application! Empty
PostSubject: IonNova's Redo Application!   IonNova's Redo Application! I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 4:51 pm

I have recently taken a hiatus from Gmod, but after exhausting my other games I took back to the excitement of Gmod and this server! Hope you read it all!

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: IonNova STEAM_0:0:64265657

2. Something unique about you: I really want to become a high school band director! I play Bass and Tuba so far!

3. Age: 15

4. Previous Experience: I have never admined specifically on a Gmod server. But I have admined on plenty of different kinds of servers before. I have Co-Owned a server that's hosted in Quebec and it hosts a bunch of games.

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: I believe I am a nice guy. But then again I am myself. I think that everyone needs a friendly hand in building their base of protecting their pile of printers.. I hope to be fair at whatever I do. I hope I leave people thinking... "Wow, what a nice guy" and a good impression for the future.

6. Have you read the rules? I have read them over and over again for several reasons, whether it be something minor had slipped my mind in the excitement, such as you cant have blackout bases that you lose your sense of direction in.

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? I have! Be a polite Marxist, not a mean one.

8. Do you have a microphone? I have a quality mic and use it to talk to anyone within range of myself

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? oooh! I would without a beat be my junior high band teacher. That man inspired me to pursue my dream of sharing my passion of band with the next generation and the next.

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? I would for sure be a peach. Because they are tasty. And I love being tasty.

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? Hehe. Technically yes. But it was a mistake and joke of sorts. Hieu got in a rage and "misclicked" and banned me for "reason". Funniest time of my life (<over exaggeration). We exchanged out apologies and I was unbanned by neeko. I have no qualms with Hieu at all... let him off easy.

12. What country are you in? I live in the United States of America. In the great state of Nebraska.

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? Some jobs to to be balanced out just a little bit more. Such as: Get rid of those hobo fists, or lower the damage. Or the BMD. It could be made at the very least an Active job. It has some extremely useful stuff like the knifes and heavy armor. Making it active would cut down on those guys who self supply and at the same time more readily available for the people on the server.

14. Which server are you applying for? Dark Matter RP or Dark Matter WarRP?: Dark Matter RP for forever <3 (And for the record, if HL2 RP comes out, I want all my positions transferred over there Very Happy)

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: This community has been the single best community I have ever been a privilege to be apart of. You guys are what makes the game special. You do it the most justice. Thank you for this opportunity.

`Yours truly
`IonNova

Counting FTW: +support=10 +/-neutral=0 -support=0

Last edited by IonNova on Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:20 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
scratchyentree6
Founder
scratchyentree6

PostSubject: Re: IonNova's Redo Application!   IonNova's Redo Application! I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 4:56 pm

+support

Since I am your first +support I will start it off with bang.
Great guy.

Pros:
Great Helper
Knows the rules
LAX

Cons:
Somewhat active (I know you can change that)
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: IonNova's Redo Application!   IonNova's Redo Application! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:49 am

+support

As you know, I always forget you aren't staff and you have to keep reminding me you aren't. Whenever I went for Operator, I played with you and you always told me stuff server-wise, you were so helpful and still are and I thank you for being that helpful community hand. You know the rules and are so chill and love to mess around. No I am not having a giggle, mate. But whenever it comes down to prop killers, mad RDM'ers, self suppliers, etc, you are such help whenever you use the Parkour Man job and just fly around keeping a watchful eye and helping me and any other staff that are on. You thank me for what I do for the server, but I am here to say thank YOU for being such a great person, friend, and hopefully a great Staff. The way I know you care about the server and won't abuse the power is when we talked you said you should be staff but you said that we were covered or something and you didn't really mind. The fact that you didn't feel the need to become staff takes some real maturity and a head on reality. And I appreciate that. But with that being said you SHOULD TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY WHEN YOU HAVE IT. I hope to see you become staff and others will agree with what I have said. Please keep it up, and don't ever doubt yourself. 

The only thing I could say for constructive criticism is that if you are trying to go for Operator or whatever, I would recommend you to become more active. I do see you around and am not saying you are inactive like Sorren, Genesis, etc., but it will help you with the process by becoming more active, and getting to know more of the community and making friends, they will know you and be more willing to support your application and give you the feedback you need to improve yourself and anything else needed.
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: IonNova's Redo Application!   IonNova's Redo Application! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:57 pm

Thank you for your kind words!

I am working on becoming more active on the server now. All these new players and such. Sometimes you just need a break from things ya know? Well I'm back regardless  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
mimcczr1
Head Admin
mimcczr1

PostSubject: Re: IonNova's Redo Application!   IonNova's Redo Application! I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 5:28 am

+Support

How can you not like IonNova? He's friendly, knows the rules, and plays the game well.

I can't ever think of a time where someone has said "That Ion guy is annoying/bad/somethingelse" and considering how some of the people who only come on for a day act, that's pretty good going.

You're more active on the forums that most people, including myself, and that also goes some way to showing how you'll be if you become staff.

So yeah, good luck to ya, the staff apps are coming in thick and fast, but to me you've got a better chance than most!
Back to top Go down
kai0621
kai0621

PostSubject: Re: IonNova's Redo Application!   IonNova's Redo Application! I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:24 am

+Support

He is the best. I always come to him to ask questions and he answers them all. He knows his rules like a computer.
Back to top Go down
Donaghy
Operator
Donaghy

PostSubject: Re: IonNova's Redo Application!   IonNova's Redo Application! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 12:39 pm

+support I love Ion he's a God among men, he is always on and is amazing everytime I play
Back to top Go down
http://3rdmd.net/
Devilchildboo

PostSubject: Re: IonNova's Redo Application!   IonNova's Redo Application! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 7:12 pm

+Support

Dude would be a great admin he plays all the time and is funny
Back to top Go down
neekoless
Super Admin
neekoless

PostSubject: Re: IonNova's Redo Application!   IonNova's Redo Application! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 7:47 pm

DEA containment fence GOOOOO! lol
also the great state of Nebraska is debatable.
Back to top Go down
Alexx
Founder
Alexx

PostSubject: Re: IonNova's Redo Application!   IonNova's Redo Application! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 9:07 pm

+support
Would serve as a great staff member, always a pleasure to play with!
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: IonNova's Redo Application!   IonNova's Redo Application! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:24 pm

Upon request...

+support

He is lax. Except for minor issues there really isn't anything negative. He is F.U.N.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
onyxwolfz
Founder
onyxwolfz

PostSubject: Re: IonNova's Redo Application!   IonNova's Redo Application! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:46 pm

+support

cool dude, funny as hell, and we do need more staff so ya got my vote.
Back to top Go down
Person
Gold VIP
Person

PostSubject: Re: IonNova's Redo Application!   IonNova's Redo Application! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:00 pm

+support

Funny guy and a great RPer. I would like to see him as a staff member
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076372261/
ll388133
User

PostSubject: Re: IonNova's Redo Application!   IonNova's Redo Application! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 10:56 am

Should become admin, very fun! +++support
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IonNova's Redo Application!   IonNova's Redo Application! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IonNova's Redo Application!
Page 1 of 1