AuthorMessage
Alexx
Founder

PostSubject: Alex's Staff App!   Sat May 03, 2014 6:42 pm

Alex's Staff Application #yoloswag

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: Steam name is Alex, Steam ID is aflyingpizza

2. Something unique about you: I made the Dark Matter RP Backround Very Happy

3. Age: 17

4. Previous Experience: Been playing Garry's Mod since it came out, and played along with Snackk.

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: I can bring $$$=, my GMod Experience and overall help out where i can.

6. Have you read the rules? Yes I have.

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? Indeed.

8. Do you have a microphone? Yes.

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? I would be a DJ, because I love music, and I love to entertain people.

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? A Pineapple, because I want to live under the sea. ;D

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? Nope.

12. What country are you in? USA! USA! USA!

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? Nope! Helped make the rules and I think the players love them!

14. Which server are you applying for? Dark Matter RP or Dark Matter HL2 DarkRP?:Dark Matter RP

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I would really like if i could become a member of Dark Matter. I'd bring alot to the Staff team and help out the server to the best of my ability!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Staff App!   Sat May 03, 2014 7:18 pm

Well... regardless of whether you have a personal relationship with Snackk or not, you still don't meet the requirements. Specifically the 30 posts. Rules are rules and if you are an exception that is not fair at all to other players.

Please, just take some time and become part of the forum community, it doesnt take that long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
Alexx
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Staff App!   Sat May 03, 2014 7:46 pm

IonNova wrote:
Well... regardless of whether you have a personal relationship with Snackk or not, you still don't meet the requirements. Specifically the 30 posts. Rules are rules and if you are an exception that is not fair at all to other players.

Please, just take some time and become part of the forum community, it doesnt take that long.

Ok? I helped develop the server and took my personal time to do that.. I was just making an early app. You dont need to tell me to follow the rules sir.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Staff App!   Sat May 03, 2014 8:02 pm

I see your reasoning and logic in developing an early app. It's not going to go through though. Early apps will not be counted and neither will your development of the server help you with the process.

Thank you for your time, there is no further need for argument nor hurt feelings on both parts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
Alexx
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Staff App!   Sat May 03, 2014 8:16 pm

IonNova wrote:
I see your reasoning and logic in developing an early app. It's not going to go through though. Early apps will not be counted and neither will your development of the server help you with the process.

Thank you for your time, there is no further need for argument nor hurt feelings on both parts.

Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DGSVith
Dedicated Member

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Staff App!   Sun May 04, 2014 1:04 pm

You seems cool dude and you app checks out, but even though you helped develop the server you still don't meet the 30 app post like he said. Now I don't know what snack might say about it, but even Neek has to follow format and such when applying. Sorry bro.
-requestclose
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/dangamingstudios
neekoless
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Staff App!   Mon May 05, 2014 9:50 pm

Well here is a problem with your staff that isn't the lie that you helped develop the server which was done over 5 months ago is that apperantly you do not know what a steam I'd is because you did not post a valid one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kai0621

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Staff App!   Tue May 06, 2014 6:23 am

Yeah I think you should have waited. This will probably hurt your chance, but that was what you wanted to do I guess. Neutral 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexx
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Staff App!   Tue May 06, 2014 10:49 am

-requestclose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
neekoless
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Staff App!   Tue May 06, 2014 5:31 pm

Since you have not met the requirements for applying for staff I have to close this topic until further notice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex's Staff App!   

Back to top Go down

Alex's Staff App!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Matter RP :: Administration :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: