Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

The Biggest Update Ever [Up until this point]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

The Biggest Update Ever [Up until this point] Empty
PostSubject: The Biggest Update Ever [Up until this point]   The Biggest Update Ever [Up until this point] I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 8:10 pm

The Biggest Update Ever - Also known as the Police Update

After my testing for these 2 weeks. I will be releasing a huge update for the month of June. This will be the biggest update ever in the history of the server up to this point. We will be doing essentially a complete server rework.

I will be editing/changing jobs, mainly renovating the job descriptions/rules. I may change a few playermodels if needs be.

I will be adding HL2 weapons to AnCo CEO/Black Market Dealer/Illegal Gun Dealer, such as SLAMS, SMG1, etc.

This update will include the Police Update, which is why it's called that. It will be a surprise what I'm adding in regards to police, but I will be rebalancing all the CP jobs. I will be adding ONE special CP job, and other CP "stuff".

I will be adding a specialized job as well probably for Founder.

I may remove CSO weapons from the server. For those who have a CSO gun as part of their custom job, please think of a second gun in mind in case we do remove the CSO weapons. They just broke...literally. The addon just...got jacked up somehow.

The main part of this update...new custom specialized scripts. I will be creating a whole new forum thread in Server Related Discussion tonight about it. All the information will be there.

We will also be adding a HUGE addon that will completely change DarkRP gameplay (if it works).

The amount of stuff we're adding may completely change...everything. It will be an overload if we can add it all in, but it will be up to you guys! Stay tuned for the other topic!
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
scratchyentree6
Founder
scratchyentree6

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Update Ever [Up until this point]   The Biggest Update Ever [Up until this point] I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 8:13 pm

Looks like one hell of an update!
Great job!
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Update Ever [Up until this point]   The Biggest Update Ever [Up until this point] I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:31 pm

Are you going to do a staff re-roll also? Like promotions and such
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dangamingstudios
kai0621
kai0621

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Update Ever [Up until this point]   The Biggest Update Ever [Up until this point] I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:08 pm

Awesome can't wait, but don't forget about setting up my custom class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Update Ever [Up until this point]   The Biggest Update Ever [Up until this point] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Biggest Update Ever [Up until this point]
Page 1 of 1