Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Surprise Update For The Month of June??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

Surprise Update For The Month of June?? Empty
PostSubject: Surprise Update For The Month of June??   Surprise Update For The Month of June?? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:35 pm

Snackk has informed me that he will be doing a surprise update for the month of June!

Who knows what might be added or changed during this next update! Could it be some awesome gun the actives can use? Or the most bad-ass player model ever made? Better yet another random swep like the hobo boot! Stay tuned and keep an eye out for what is in store!

Now for the part of the update i can reveal to you guys:

Map with be change back to rp_downtown_v4_exl for the month of June.

If you want to test it out before we switch back to it, there will be a link below.

Well that pretty wraps up this update, if i forgot something ill edit back in later.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=176510690&searchtext=rp_downtown_v4+exl
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

Surprise Update For The Month of June?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise Update For The Month of June??   Surprise Update For The Month of June?? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:42 pm

Nice map! Add some more guns! Not just for custom classes though but that the reg, and illegal can sell! Something and average player can buy! And the Beloved...$$$Hydra$$$ it is an admin gun similar to double barrel shotgun, except it shoot more than 2 when you right click, maybe the illegal can sell or BMD? Prob AnCo because it's Op gun. my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dangamingstudios

Surprise Update For The Month of June??
Page 1 of 1