Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

unban request Death The Kid

Go down 
+2
FunK
ZENMASTER2001
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ZENMASTER2001

unban request Death The Kid Empty
PostSubject: unban request Death The Kid   unban request Death The Kid I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 8:01 pm

In-Game name you were using when banned:Death The Kid

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54739852

How long you were banned and the reason stated for the ban: Forever I think, But I am not sure. I was banned because me and this other guy that didn't get banned were prop killing each other.

If known, who banned you: Cosmo

What server were you banned from: Dark Matter RP

Why you think the ban was unfair: Because I didn't get to share what happend on my side of the story. If it's not perma ban then I would be ok with it.

Have you reread the server rules? yes
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: unban request Death The Kid   unban request Death The Kid I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 8:18 pm

If you've read our server rules then you should know we don't allowed vigilante admins. If there was an admin on, and by the looks of it there obviously was, you should have gone to them for help instead of breaking rules. It doesn't matter what they do, whatever they do is on them. But if you're also doing what they're doing, you're also technically breaking rules as well and will be punished accordingly. I do think that a perma ban is a tad unfair, but you have been causing a bunch of trouble from what I've been hearing.

IF the community decides to unban you, the next ban you receive will be a 1 week ban, followed by a perma ban if it goes that far. Just a fair warning to you. We'll see what the community says.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: unban request Death The Kid   unban request Death The Kid I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 8:28 pm

Death. You were causing problems a lot. You took advantage of admins being AFK and prop killed. I went back into game to watch the feed while " AFK" and I didn't see another person prop killing. You never told us a story, Cosmo and a whole bunch of people asked me if I saw and I said yes. You had plenty of time to explain. Do not say you didn't get a chance to tell your side of the story. We told you you would be banned and you sounded fine with it. So don't expect us (me mostly) to want to believe you want to be unbanned if you sounded like you were fine with it.
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
ZENMASTER2001

PostSubject: Re: unban request Death The Kid   unban request Death The Kid I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:33 pm

I do want to be unmanned. I just paid for v.I.p and now that money was wasted. This is my favorite dark RP server. My prop killed him once by accident and when he spawned he killed me with a prop. You don't have to believe me and I understand why you wouldn't. Hope you can forgive me.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: unban request Death The Kid   unban request Death The Kid I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:16 pm

You're response makes no sense. You say you don't want to be unbanned. Then you go on to say that this was your favorite darkrp server. Your logic doesn't make any sense. Why make an unban request if you don't want to be unbanned? You act as if you're not going to be unbanned. Nobody has even -support you yet.
Back to top Go down
ZENMASTER2001

PostSubject: Re: unban request Death The Kid   unban request Death The Kid I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:34 pm

Of course, "You don't have to believe me and I understand why you wouldn't". Is a perfect translation to, "I don't want to be banned. I think your head might be a little off today.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: unban request Death The Kid   unban request Death The Kid I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 1:23 am

My head is a little off today? Have you read your entire thread? I'm not sure that even you know what you're typing on here. If that's the case then I can't do anything in my power to save you.

Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: unban request Death The Kid   unban request Death The Kid I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:45 am

Snackk, he said he does want to be "unmanned". I am sure he meant he wants to be unbanned. 

+support 

I do not mind him coming back. Just don't have a jackass attitude when being talked to. Don't prop kill. You got unlucky prop killing when I was on and told Cosmo to ban you. I am anti-prop abuse of any kind.
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
ZENMASTER2001

PostSubject: Re: unban request Death The Kid   unban request Death The Kid I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 3:12 pm

next time ill try not to have such a jackass attitude. Glade someone can support me.
Back to top Go down
Cosmo
Administrator
Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: unban request Death The Kid   unban request Death The Kid I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 7:01 pm

-SupportI Am Almost Positive I Banned You For 1-2 Days....
When I Teleported To You, You Said "I Was Testing The Bounce Of Props" WHAT!
Then I Asked Around And Everyone Told Me You Where Prop Killing Everyone!(Mass Prop Kill)
I Only Banned You For 1-2 Days Because You Have Never Broken A Rule On This High Of A Level...
Back to top Go down
scratchyentree6
Founder
scratchyentree6

PostSubject: Re: unban request Death The Kid   unban request Death The Kid I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:10 pm

+/- Neutral

I can pretty much tell you what happened. So like 8 people went to the east server just because bangclaw was fked up in terms of props. So Death The Kid decided "Oh we'll I don't care if I get banned from this server," which was a shitty attitude in my opinion. I couldn't jail/kick him since Snackk hasn't moved me to Operator on that server yet, so I called up Cosmo to come do something. When he got on he said that I wasn't the only one that messaged him. So Death started spewing lies and bullshit to the admin (Cosmo). Said "Oh I was just testing the bounciness of these here props." Then of course everyone else on says what really happened. Cosmo took action and banned him from both servers as he was just straight up mass prop killing. I would definitely keep him banned on the east server, but maybe lean towards a temp ban on the main server.

Thanks,
Scratchy

Last edited by scratchyentree6 on Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding in Some stuff)
Back to top Go down
ZENMASTER2001

PostSubject: Re: unban request Death The Kid   unban request Death The Kid I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:15 pm

Cosmo I am still banned from the server. I checked today and I am still banned
Back to top Go down
ZENMASTER2001

PostSubject: Re: unban request Death The Kid   unban request Death The Kid I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:18 pm

And also to the people that say I was mass prop killing. I was prop killing 1 guy and one guy only. We both just kept on prop killing each other. For the people who say it was just me is incorrect and you know it.
Back to top Go down
ZENMASTER2001

PostSubject: Re: unban request Death The Kid   unban request Death The Kid I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:20 pm

Also I still don't know why I am banned from both server.
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

PostSubject: Re: unban request Death The Kid   unban request Death The Kid I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:49 pm

You can't just think that when everyone moves to a different server for a little means there is no more rules or that the rules no longer Apply. If you get banned you get banned from all servers they have in dark rp. And scratchy mentioned he asked around and idk why 8+ people would LIE just to have you banned. I have seen you RDM,Prop Kill, Raid As a Hitman and NLR so many times it's unbelievable your getting banned now. You lie through your teeth in fear of rejection. Tell the truth now since you have already donated
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dangamingstudios
ZENMASTER2001

PostSubject: Re: unban request Death The Kid   unban request Death The Kid I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:53 pm

I usually only raid with people when I have a hit on the person with the base. And if you say I have rdmed I have, but if you say you have never broken a rule or rdmed then your just telling lies. I mean every one has broken a rule and I have too. Even admins break rules. All I am saying is I broke a rule and will try my best not to do it again
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

PostSubject: Re: unban request Death The Kid   unban request Death The Kid I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:31 pm

I have never been kicked my an contintaguous admin/operator-(it means a staff member I am not affiliated with) this means I have not done anything moreover wrong to be kicked.
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

PostSubject: Re: unban request Death The Kid   unban request Death The Kid I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:56 pm

-requestclose
User has been unbanned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unban request Death The Kid   unban request Death The Kid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unban request Death The Kid
Page 1 of 1