Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

*cough* LUA error

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Psyche
Prosecutor
Psyche

*cough* LUA error Empty
PostSubject: *cough* LUA error   *cough* LUA error I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:21 pm

I've asked around a few servers today. The ones that actually gave me information pretty much said the same thing. Starting last night, about 9-10pm CST, new players that joined in would start to *cough* in chat, with an added sound. This *cough* would also be sent to everyone in their Steam friend list. The issue was resolved at 5am CST. The cause is unknown, but it was not the work of a hacking player. So to the one that said that his keys were unbinded, that was an unfortunate coincidence of the time/
Also, when players left a DarkRP server with the *cough* bug, VAC would pick it up as a hack, and ban the players from any TTT, Prop Hunt, etc. servers that they joined. The owners of the servers are aware of the situation, so if you were banned, expect it to be resolved in a week's time.
I will post further information, but the active effects of this bug have been resolved.
Happy Roleplaying
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/CaptainProsecutor
scratchyentree6
Founder
scratchyentree6

*cough* LUA error Empty
PostSubject: Re: *cough* LUA error   *cough* LUA error I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 4:35 pm

Also, if you want to see if the script is still being used, and how many people it hit, check out this website
Back to top Go down
assassin (noah)
User
assassin (noah)

*cough* LUA error Empty
PostSubject: Re: *cough* LUA error   *cough* LUA error I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 7:31 pm

what do you think caused this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

*cough* LUA error Empty
PostSubject: Re: *cough* LUA error   *cough* LUA error I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*cough* LUA error
Page 1 of 1