Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Abuse of Sorren

Go down 
+4
hieupham1999
Veedohhx
scratchyentree6
ggh79
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ggh79
User

Abuse of Sorren Empty
PostSubject: Abuse of Sorren   Abuse of Sorren I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:13 pm

Name of admin/player: Sorren

Which server is the abuser abusing on: DarkMatterRP

Abuse (If abuser is a player, please verify that his or her actions are against the rules) : I was a thief and a guy set a hit on me so the guy shot at me and I shot back and killed him then a guy on the server named Scratchy shot at me and I shot at him and killed him then he kept votekicking and demoting for RDM (Which I wasn't doing) me about once every 3 minutes and he then kept RDMing me and he was working with Sorren so he made Sorren keep kicking me. So now I can't go on because of this.

JJ79
Back to top Go down
scratchyentree6
Founder
scratchyentree6

Abuse of Sorren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of Sorren   Abuse of Sorren I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:22 pm

ggh79 wrote:

Abuse (If abuser is a player, please verify that his or her actions are against the rules) : I was a thief and a guy set a hit on me so the guy shot at me and I shot back and killed him then a guy on the server named Scratchy shot at me and I shot at him and killed him then he kept votekicking and demoting for RDM (Which I wasn't doing) me about once every 3 minutes and he then kept RDMing me and he was working with Sorren so he made Sorren keep kicking me. So now I can't go on because of this.

JJ79

jj79 you were in fact rdming me and you thought you could get away with it by getting warman to make some false votekicks because Sorren was "AFK". Sorren wasn't really afk and the rdming has to stop jj79. I have chicken, swagsauce, Sorren, Vegeta, Leveon all saying you were rdming and you were also false demoting. Sorren told you to not come back and you kept coming back. Whoever permabanned you should have kept you permabanned.

Where is your proof anyways?
Back to top Go down
ggh79
User

Abuse of Sorren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of Sorren   Abuse of Sorren I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:37 pm

The person votekicking wasn't Warman please don't blame other people.
Back to top Go down
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

Abuse of Sorren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of Sorren   Abuse of Sorren I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:56 pm

There isn't any evidence to back ether of your claims, so you both are arguing like little children.

Please get evidence next time before you make a report abuse.
Back to top Go down
hieupham1999
Super Admin
hieupham1999

Abuse of Sorren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of Sorren   Abuse of Sorren I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:05 am

Since the applicant has not provided any proof.

RequestClose
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com
Zorac877
Zorac877

Abuse of Sorren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of Sorren   Abuse of Sorren I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:13 pm

I am only posting here because I don't find it necessary to make a new abuse report. I also have complaints against Sorren, while I was baseing with the Titan Force crew, I was standing on my boxes wich held my printers. Sorrens printers had recently caught fire so he had to reorganize them. Cosmo and Big Boss were messing around and started to slightly move them with their gravity guns. Sorren immediately accused me and started to physgun me. When i asked him to stop he stated that he would when I stopped; when I said that I didn't he placed me back down and I died. I don't know if he slayed me, or pushed me into my own prop and killed me. But it was unnecessary for him to pick me up.

Also with his odd obsession of golden balls. Besides the prop spam, when anybody would try to cross under the road to move to the other side of the map, he would physgun them away. Wich is unnecessary. Also building on the street (not a hobo); also, when Big Boss asked him to stop (very nicely) he picked him up, and started to throw him back and forth.

I feel like be is bad staff. I have never seen him answer an admin call, all I have seen him do is abuse and abuse and abuse.

I do not have proof such as screenshots or video, but I have two staff that can back me up. I will try my best in the future to provide evidence.
Back to top Go down
Sorren
Sorren

Abuse of Sorren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of Sorren   Abuse of Sorren I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:02 pm

Zorac877 wrote:
I am only posting here because I don't find it necessary to make a new abuse report. I also have complaints against Sorren, while I was baseing with the Titan Force crew, I was standing on my boxes wich held my printers. Sorrens printers had recently caught fire so he had to reorganize them. Cosmo and Big Boss were messing around and started to slightly move them with their gravity guns. Sorren immediately accused me and started to physgun me. When i asked him to stop he stated that he would when I stopped; when I said that I didn't he placed me back down and I died. I don't know if he slayed me, or pushed me into my own prop and killed me. But it was unnecessary for him to pick me up.

Also with his odd obsession of golden balls. Besides the prop spam, when anybody would try to cross under the road to move to the other side of the map, he would physgun them away. Wich is unnecessary. Also building on the street (not a hobo); also, when Big Boss asked him to stop (very nicely) he picked him up, and started to throw him back and forth.

I feel like be is bad staff. I have never seen him answer an admin call, all I have seen him do is abuse and abuse and abuse.

I do not have proof such as screenshots or video, but I have two staff that can back me up. I will try my best in the future to provide evidence.
Okay... First off Zorac, I knew it was one of you three, and I didn't slay/kill you or anything like that. I was just starting to get frustrated as fuck at whoever was doing it, and I unfairly took out my frustrations on you, and for that I am sorry. Also, I had asked everyone going through the underpass to take another way around since I was trying to no collide and disable gravity on them since they were confusing me by moving them around... (Yes I am aware that this was a little bit excessive, just got carried away at the time. That wont happen again.) Oh, and Zorac. Don't say I don't ever answer a call. When ever I don't answer one, I'm either A.F.K. or busy with a raid or something like that.

Last edited by Sorren on Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorren
Sorren

Abuse of Sorren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of Sorren   Abuse of Sorren I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:09 pm

ggh79 wrote:

JJ79
Hah. I don't take sides. jj79, you have caused a lot of trouble on the server lately from what I have seen, and after that Votekick/Demote war you had with scratchy, (Ion messaged me about it (Was playing another game while on the server), I gathered some evidence and decided to kick you, I would have banned you for 1440 minutes (A day.) And that's being way too nice in my opinion. Also note the fact that after you rejoined (When I said not to in the kick message.) you IMMEDIATELY attempted to vote demote Scratchy.

Last edited by Sorren on Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I deleted the permaban bit (I understand it was uncalled for now and was simply pissed at the time.) 2nd: Forgot to put a reason down.)
Back to top Go down
I am the nightmare
Administrator
I am the nightmare

Abuse of Sorren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of Sorren   Abuse of Sorren I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:49 pm

Woah woah woah let me stop you there sorren, that is unacceptable what you just said "and i hope you get permabanned from the server" that kind of talk/attitude will get you a probation or demoted right off the bat. We like to keep our server nice, relaxed and mature not hoping people will get a perma-ban (just keep that stuff to yourself). And to add to this a little you have teleported to people when unnecessary and picked them up when unnecessary and if you need to teleport to other staff for a reason or if you need help ask them first so it doesn't look like abuse. Remember sorren be nice to player and to all staff just know WE ARE ALWAYS WATCHING
Back to top Go down
Knittler
Knittler

Abuse of Sorren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of Sorren   Abuse of Sorren I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:04 pm

as said there is no evidence
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abuse of Sorren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of Sorren   Abuse of Sorren I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abuse of Sorren
Page 1 of 1