Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Knittlers Reaplication

Go down 
+9
Fatlessmoon
Veedohhx
NxtGenPyro
FunK
Kreiger
warman
Sorren
xRAYZ3Rx
Knittler
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Knittler
Knittler

Knittlers Reaplication Empty
PostSubject: Knittlers Reaplication   Knittlers Reaplication I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:50 am

1. Steam /RP name is Knittler STEAM_0:0:505051

2. most know this by now but I like dark offensive humor, and I am very sarcastic I golf as well

3. 14 about 2 months and I will be 15 years old

4. Experience wise none but I have been in admin sits quiet a bit so I understand a bit of it

5. well I brought two more people along with myself and I believe I could bring more because I help out the new people with things like Self supply and the fading door rules

6. yes I have read the rules

7. yes I have read the admin policy

8. I have a mic and that is about all I use for communication you will rarely see me type

9. If I could be anybody I would be Andrew Jackson. Yes I know the trail of tears was bad but, he was a good general  

10. If I could be any fruit in the world I be a banana because of the banana split.

11. Was I ever banned from the server? yes for 24 hours because I left during a jail but asked to be banned for the day rather then the permanently ban because I was already leaving before hand.

12. What country am I in. United States of America

13. There is only one thing I would change that is the rule of 1 fading door per base and change it to two or three depending on the size of the base.

14. I like this server more then other servers because staff actually use there brains and are fair. By that I mean they don't just go exactly by the rules they actually make there own decisions based on the situation.

+support =green 6
-Support =red 2
+/-support =blue 2

Last edited by Knittler on Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:18 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: Knittlers Reaplication   Knittlers Reaplication I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:53 am

-support 
Does not know all of the rules. Ever since he has donated for VIP he thinks he can do whatever he wants. He is very disrespectful and a bully. He seems to be an okay guy, and doesn't like the rule breakers, but how can he be an admin to stop the rule breakers when he is one himself?
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
Sorren
Sorren

PostSubject: Re: Knittlers Reaplication   Knittlers Reaplication I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:44 am

+support
he would make a great admin!
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
 lol! study 

Last edited by Sorren on Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : color got screwed up >.>)
Back to top Go down
warman
Founder
warman

PostSubject: Re: Knittlers Reaplication   Knittlers Reaplication I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:02 pm

- support
You really annoy me you rdm alot and you hate me.
Back to top Go down
Kreiger
Kreiger

PostSubject: Re: Knittlers Reaplication   Knittlers Reaplication I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:32 pm

-Support when ever admins aren't on you MASSRDM and NLR and are annoying as shit, make rules out of your ass, and think you're better than everyone.
Back to top Go down
Knittler
Knittler

PostSubject: Re: Knittlers Reaplication   Knittlers Reaplication I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:14 pm

Kreiger wrote:
-Support when ever admins aren't on you MASSRDM and NLR and are annoying as shit, make rules out of your ass, and think you're better than everyone.

show some proof and you will be taken seriously
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: Knittlers Reaplication   Knittlers Reaplication I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:21 pm

Knittler wrote:
Kreiger wrote:

Knittler, I think I know what you need. You, me,  a few staff members, maybe even a few players all gather together, and I can have a chat with you like I did with Warman. Guess what happened after I did something like that to Warman? He improved himself. He was mature enough to realize his ignorance, disrespect, immaturity and learn from it. Maybe we need to have a chat too.
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
Knittler
Knittler

PostSubject: Re: Knittlers Reaplication   Knittlers Reaplication I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:16 pm

xRAYZ3Rx wrote:
Knittler wrote:
Kreiger wrote:

Knittler, I think I know what you need. You, me,  a few staff members, maybe even a few players all gather together, and I can have a chat with you like I did with Warman. Guess what happened after I did something like that to Warman? He improved himself. He was mature enough to realize his ignorance, disrespect, immaturity and learn from it. Maybe we need to have a chat too.

If you want to do that I'm willing to
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Knittlers Reaplication   Knittlers Reaplication I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:06 am

Upon request -

+/-Neutral

Reason for this, I think you are quite an entertaining and energizing player to have on the server. You really bring the action when it's needed. However, that being said, sometimes you can get out of hand. I haven't personally seen you do anything wrong except for not reading the rules and breaking job rules, but nothing big/that can't be fixed. I've heard many reports of you and your group of friends being a negative influence on the server, but so far no proof of it has been given. I would like to believe you are a honest and one of those goody-two-shoes players but there are just too many factors that go against that belief. Overall the neutral is given, but it's leaning dangerously to a -support. So far I cannot see any reason to give a +support, and nothing outrageous allows me to give a -support, so that's why I put a +/-Neutral. So far people have given this persona of arrogance of somebody detrimental to the server, and they probably know more than me. I don't randomly spectate people in-game. So, I would put the community's feedback above mine as they are more down-to-earth with each other than I am with you guys.

In summary -

Pros:
Active
Somewhat listens to admins
Fun/Interesting

Cons:
Too many reports of abuse
Usually goes too far (For example, the whole Nazi thing. Sure doing it is fine as long as nobody complains about it/fits with RP, but spamming the chat with Nazi slogans and propaganda/making that information public is too obscene)
Known to be a troublemaker

While I'm still typing this, I hope you guys would agree this is better than "+support good player" These are the posts that we will heavily consider and put considerable weight upon.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Kreiger
Kreiger

PostSubject: Re: Knittlers Reaplication   Knittlers Reaplication I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 5:48 am

Oh don't worry, I can get evidence very easily, even though I do have MANY witnesses like rahjiLOL not positive but SystemChips Warman and PlugMeInPlz
Back to top Go down
warman
Founder
warman

PostSubject: Re: Knittlers Reaplication   Knittlers Reaplication I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 6:31 am

Knitter one time when I was on you and DOGE told me to kill myself and started get people to hate me and started votes on how many people hate me. Even though I don't have proof I do have a witness which is Xray and I was messaging him about it for a while on how much of a bully you where being. Even though I don't have proof I though I would say that.
Back to top Go down
Knittler
Knittler

PostSubject: Re: Knittlers Reaplication   Knittlers Reaplication I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:32 pm

warman wrote:
Knitter one time when I was on you and DOGE told me to kill myself and started get people to hate me and started votes on how many people hate me. Even though I don't have proof I do have a witness which is Xray and I was messaging him about it for a while on how much of a bully you where being. Even though I don't have proof I though I would say that.

I never told you to kill yourself and I don't remember doge doing so ethier
Back to top Go down
NxtGenPyro
NxtGenPyro

PostSubject: Re: Knittlers Reaplication   Knittlers Reaplication I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:24 pm

-Support

Reason for this, I know you very well Knittler, and I'm sorry, but I know for a fact that you are not mature enough to enforce the server rules, or posses any form of power over another player. I've known you longer than this server has been hosted, I know how you act and how well you handle situations, and therefore make me a crucial argument towards your request. You are too ambitious, cruel and cold hearted to posses a power above VIP, you countlessly RDM, NLR, and Break so many rules! You let anger control your judgments and would rather point fingers and call names before you try to asses any problems you have created. You are so bad with this in fact, that I have left the server because you made it so unfun, and this is coming from a friend. You state in your forum and profile that you are offensive, and i know first hand that you are offensive, you constantly integrate fascism with your job name if you posses a form of power over player (Mayor for example), i do not want to witness a player be banned for bad mouthing you because you cant control your anger, and you call them some vulgar name and ban them for 69000000000 minutes. However, that being said, you are my friend, and I can get over you killing me 11 times in a row, and tolerate you again and enjoy the server with you. I know you would like  the server to believe you are a honest and one of those goody-two-shoes players but I'm here to tell them that you are no where near that.

In summary -

Pros:
Active
Fun/Interesting
Enjoy being around you mostly, and joining you in your RP.

Cons:
Too many reports of abuse, EVEN FROM ME
Usually goes too far/ Offensive (Countless rants about NAZI's and comments too people to kill themselves or that they are retarded.)
Lets anger control your judgment.
Aggressive with power.
Back to top Go down
NxtGenPyro
NxtGenPyro

PostSubject: Re: Knittlers Reaplication   Knittlers Reaplication I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:29 pm

warman wrote:

I may not posses the evidence to backup your claim warman, I am here as a witness of him saying this, and as a witness to him saying such thing to other players on numerous occasions.
Back to top Go down
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

PostSubject: Re: Knittlers Reaplication   Knittlers Reaplication I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 5:16 pm

Usually goes too far/ Offensive (Countless rants about NAZI's and comments too people to kill themselves or that they are retarded.)

Alright so there is thread I've read in another part of our forums about this. Knittler if this is true your ass is going to be grass real quick like because this is not tolerated at all and will result in a PERMA BAN with no chance of a unban request. Link to the thread will be below.

https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/t352-threats-on-the-server
Back to top Go down
Knittler
Knittler

PostSubject: Re: Knittlers Reaplication   Knittlers Reaplication I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 5:39 pm

Veedohhx wrote:

Alright so there is thread I've read in another part of our forums about this. Knittler if this is true your ass is going to be grass real quick like because this is not tolerated at all and will result in a PERMA BAN with no chance of a unban request. Link to the thread will be below.

Yes I saw that as well but I never told anybody to kill themselves I don't do that granted I do go a bit to far but again never did I tell someone to kill themselves
Back to top Go down
NxtGenPyro
NxtGenPyro

PostSubject: Re: Knittlers Reaplication   Knittlers Reaplication I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:02 pm

Veedohhx wrote:

I do not deny that he has said this, but I will argue that he is one of many. I don't understand why you are freaking out about such a claim, especially over the internet, but since no evidence suggests that he has said this to anyone except my own words, He will not be held accountable for the unknown player on cykes post.
Back to top Go down
Fatlessmoon
Operator
Fatlessmoon

PostSubject: Knittler's Promotion Application   Knittlers Reaplication I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:36 pm

+support I think that Knittler is a very trustworthy person and I would feel good knowing he is on the server, helping us with whatever we need help with.
Back to top Go down
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

PostSubject: Re: Knittlers Reaplication   Knittlers Reaplication I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:57 pm

Read closely to snackk's post in the thread I said exactly what he said.
Back to top Go down
NxtGenPyro
NxtGenPyro

PostSubject: Re: Knittlers Reaplication   Knittlers Reaplication I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 8:47 pm

Veedohhx wrote:
Read closely to snackk's post in the thread I said exactly what he said.

No you didn't, infact you were very far from "exactly."  You just accused him and instated a threat.

Snackk wrote:
Send me the evidence and I will personally deal with this. This is the pinnacle of what we do not tolerate. The culprits will be permanently banned without a chance of being unbanned, no questions asked.

If you could read what you typed, you would see that you didn't say anything of the sort. Before telling me to read the thread read it yourself you simpleton.

This is a staff application, not a ban appeal, you may not use the content suggested here as evidence.
Back to top Go down
Knittler
Knittler

PostSubject: Re: Knittlers Reaplication   Knittlers Reaplication I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:37 am

warman wrote:
- support
You really annoy me you rdm alot and you hate me.

color code and you vote will be counted
Back to top Go down
warman
Founder
warman

PostSubject: Re: Knittlers Reaplication   Knittlers Reaplication I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 5:07 am

I'll change it when I get to a computer I'm on my phone in Mexico
Back to top Go down
DOGE_JESUS
DOGE_JESUS

PostSubject: Re: Knittlers Reaplication   Knittlers Reaplication I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 8:42 pm

Love Knittler, he is a member of the server that can bring that pop factor that everyone loves
Back to top Go down
BurntPotato
BurntPotato

PostSubject: Re: Knittlers Reaplication   Knittlers Reaplication I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:24 pm

+supportIs a funny, nice guy at most times, I feel like he can be a bit abusive to other players in some senses or cases, but most of the time a great player to be around and rp most of the time so, most of my opinion goes to +support rather than neutral.
Back to top Go down
-=KUA=-Vegeta
User

PostSubject: Re: Knittlers Reaplication   Knittlers Reaplication I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:15 pm

+support hes knows his stuff good player gets blame for averything but an a amazing rper hes good never breaks rules
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knittlers Reaplication   Knittlers Reaplication I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knittlers Reaplication
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Matter RP :: Administration :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: