Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Warman And Matty V.I.P abuse and RDM

Go down 
+3
warman
FunK
[AA]MClabe_
7 posters
AuthorMessage
[AA]MClabe_
User

Warman And Matty V.I.P abuse and RDM Empty
PostSubject: Warman And Matty V.I.P abuse and RDM   Warman And Matty V.I.P abuse and RDM I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:59 pm

I have been on the server for a few days now. Warman and this 8 year old kid named Matty have been RDMing all over the place. I personally have been RDMed by Warman tons of times and Matty killed everyone in the server multiple times about 2 hours after I made this post. Obviously nothing will be done about it because they are V.I.P's. I was going to donate to the server but this behavior is just so obnoxious.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Warman And Matty V.I.P abuse and RDM   Warman And Matty V.I.P abuse and RDM I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:58 pm

Ummm actually we do treat everybody the same, with the exception between regulars and new players. We are harsh and strict against new players and will immediately perma ban them for obvious abuse while regulars will be banned for an average of a 2 day max ban for their offences.

If you gather evidence and submit a report abuse topic with the correct format I will consider your request. Otherwise, without evidence I cannot do anything.

Thank you for your interest in the benefit of the server.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
warman
Founder
warman

PostSubject: Re: Warman And Matty V.I.P abuse and RDM   Warman And Matty V.I.P abuse and RDM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:13 pm

Well if I'm not mistaking the very first time you joined the server you rdmed and self supply. I'm pretty sure you got kicked for it to.
Back to top Go down
[AA]MClabe_
User

PostSubject: Re: Warman And Matty V.I.P abuse and RDM   Warman And Matty V.I.P abuse and RDM I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:34 pm

Warman has not been doing it anymore. But we have been getting a lot of prop spammers/prop killers coming on the server. I recorded video of Matty doing this and I think Knittler has to.
Back to top Go down
Knittler
Knittler

PostSubject: Re: Warman And Matty V.I.P abuse and RDM   Warman And Matty V.I.P abuse and RDM I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 3:36 pm

[AA]MClabe_ wrote:
Warman has not been doing it anymore. But we have been getting a lot of prop spammers/prop killers coming on the server. I recorded video of Matty doing this and I think Knittler has to.

No I don't record but I take screen shots and for this subject I did not take any evidence on him
Back to top Go down
Fatlessmoon
Operator
Fatlessmoon

PostSubject: Re: Warman And Matty V.I.P abuse and RDM   Warman And Matty V.I.P abuse and RDM I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:06 pm

[AA]MClabe has been making a lot of accusations without any proof, if he could create a link we might take it more seriously.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Warman And Matty V.I.P abuse and RDM   Warman And Matty V.I.P abuse and RDM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:32 pm

therushingcamper1 is right he makes a lot of cases and does not have proof to state that case
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

PostSubject: Re: Warman And Matty V.I.P abuse and RDM   Warman And Matty V.I.P abuse and RDM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:34 pm

Stop commenting on old posts please, brings them above more recent ones!

-requestclose
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dangamingstudios
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warman And Matty V.I.P abuse and RDM   Warman And Matty V.I.P abuse and RDM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warman And Matty V.I.P abuse and RDM
Page 1 of 1