Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Papa John unban request

Go down 
+2
Fatlessmoon
Papajohn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Papajohn
User
Papajohn

Papa John unban request Empty
PostSubject: Papa John unban request   Papa John unban request I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:43 am

Papa John

STEAM_0:1:30808715

Permanently banned - Propkilling/Rdm/Propsurf

'Someone' the Superadmin/mod did the ban

-

Hello everyone, and if you're reading this post you have already probably started typing a comment about how I'm an idiot or don't deserve to be on the server, or that no one likes me.
I know yesterday I was acting like a complete minge for certain times and admit to doing what the ban was accusing me of. During the time Someone banned me, a handful of us were just goofing around with props and Someone was blowing up people in the streets with an RPG and it was just generally a crazy time at 1:00 a.m on the server. However once I killed someone and a few others with one of the props I was permanently banned.
I know a lot of people think negatively of me on the server, but I would really like one more chance to play. Compared to other DarkRP's, it is actually a very fun server with a great community and I want another shot.

Thanks

Yes I have went back and read the server rules
Back to top Go down
Fatlessmoon
Operator
Fatlessmoon

PostSubject: Why you were banned.   Papa John unban request I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:27 pm

First of all Papa John the person who was using a RPG in the streets at 1:00 in the morning was Snackk, the owner of the server. If you prop surf, prop kill and RDM while the owner is online then chances are you will be banned on the spot. By the way I didn't hate you whilst you were playing yesterday and I sincerely hope you get unbanned and continue playing on our server.
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Prosecutor
Psyche

PostSubject: Re: Papa John unban request   Papa John unban request I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:31 pm

I will talk to the head admin on your behalf, but know that if you screw up again, it's VERY likely you won't get a second chance
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/CaptainProsecutor
Papajohn
User
Papajohn

PostSubject: Re: Papa John unban request   Papa John unban request I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:40 pm

Sorry I guess it was Snackk who was using the rpg, but yea that probably wasn't a good idea to do while the owner was on.. and thank you Kakairen I really hope I can get back on because I'm not doing any of that again
Back to top Go down
RangeMeBlue
Gold VIP
RangeMeBlue

PostSubject: Re: Papa John unban request   Papa John unban request I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 2:12 pm

I always have a hard time deciding whether or not someone should be unbanned, if you messed up once or twice, who's to say you wont again? But hopefully you can get unbanned and abide to the server rules. Wish the best.
Back to top Go down
Papajohn
User
Papajohn

PostSubject: Re: Papa John unban request   Papa John unban request I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 4:58 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hieupham1999
Super Admin
hieupham1999

PostSubject: Re: Papa John unban request   Papa John unban request I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:13 pm

Hey, what can i say?! Lets give him another chance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Papa John unban request   Papa John unban request I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:18 pm

User has been unbanned.

Topic has been locked.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papa John unban request   Papa John unban request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Papa John unban request
Page 1 of 1