Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Le Unban request Por Favor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrozzPOW
User
MrozzPOW

Le Unban request Por Favor Empty
PostSubject: Le Unban request Por Favor   Le Unban request Por Favor I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:32 pm

In-Game name you were using when banned: MrozzPOW

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53373478

How long you were banned and the reason stated for the ban: I'm pretty sure I was Perma banned. I was fooling around with some friend and I prop killed 'em. They were cool with it but I ended up accidentally killing an officer on the server, and He banned me WHOOPS!

If known, who banned you: I have no clue.

Why you think the ban was unfair: Well I wasn't given a warning, and they didn't give me time to get back on the server since my game crashed. My computers been buggy and All my games have been crashing Causing me low p games in dota ;~;

Have you reread the server rules? (yes/no)   More or less honestly. I apply general and common sense mostly. I skim through and understand, not necessarily go through and read it word for word. But Me playing on the server has gotten me to read it more and more.

-Love MrozzPOW
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: Le Unban request Por Favor   Le Unban request Por Favor I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:49 pm

I don't see why not. Lately a lot of people have been mass prop killing, so we are pretty strict on that. Just make sure you read the rules, if you think you might accidentally propkill with your friends, go somewhere secluded.
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
MrozzPOW
User
MrozzPOW

PostSubject: Re: Le Unban request Por Favor   Le Unban request Por Favor I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:52 pm

Yeah that's what we usually do.. Go somewhere more abandoned. But It was a once mishap. Won't happen again! Razz
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: Le Unban request Por Favor   Le Unban request Por Favor I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:55 pm

I have seen you on before and you don't seem to cause problems anyway. I think we might have even talked?
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
MrozzPOW
User
MrozzPOW

PostSubject: Re: Le Unban request Por Favor   Le Unban request Por Favor I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:57 pm

Probably. I'm usually a hobo with or base with Grandmasterflash and Kittypimp. Recently abductor a lot ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Unban request Por Favor   Le Unban request Por Favor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Le Unban request Por Favor
Page 1 of 1