Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars

Go down 
+4
Veedohhx
IonNova
Cosmo
xRAYZ3Rx
8 posters
AuthorMessage
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars Empty
PostSubject: Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars   Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:53 pm

I will be taking custom logos, banners, profile pictures and avatars. This is included but not limited to:
Steam Profile Pictures
Forum Profile Pictures
Youtube Profile Pictures
Twitch Profile Pictures
Youtube Channel Art
Twitch Banners
Etc.

Due to recent increase in requests, I would appreciate of you guys post a reply with your request following this format please. If you made a request already, please post the request here anyway that way I can see who requested something along with all the details.

1. What do you want? (Steam Profile, Youtube Banner, etc.):

2. What would you like to have on it? (I don't know and anything is not acceptable! You must think of something so I have something to work with!):

3. How soon do you need it? (This helps me know if I need to put your request on high priority if you don't have a specific time you need it, this allows me to put more time and attention into it):

4. Additional information and/or examples for referencing:

Last edited by xRAYZ3Rx on Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updating, adding format)
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
Cosmo
Administrator
Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars   Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:47 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars   Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:58 pm

Cosmo, that is not enough information, please give me something more that I can work with instead of "<3"
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars   Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:29 pm

READ MY UPDATE ON THE ORIGINAL POST!
Back to top Go down
Cosmo
Administrator
Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars   Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:49 pm

. What do you want? (Steam Profile, Youtube Banner, etc.):Steam Profile

2. What would you like to have on it? (I don't know and anything is not acceptable! You must think of something so I have something to work with!): 3d Circle That Says Cosmo On It With Wings On Each Side And A Cool Background any color

3. How soon do you need it? (This helps me know if I need to put your request on high priority if you don't have a specific time you need it, this allows me to put more time and attention into it):As Long As You Need

4. Additional information and/or examples for referencing:Nuttin
Back to top Go down
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars   Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:02 pm

1. What do you want? (Steam Profile, Youtube Banner, etc.): I need a Steam Profile and a Youtube Banner

2. What would you like to have on it? (I don't know and anything is not acceptable! You must think of something so I have something to work with!): SEE REFERENCE BELOW v

The reference is exactly what im looking for, except. I need IonNova instead of Elemental Divide. The Steam pic I would like to be just the top letters, but the banner needs to be both lines of text, and instead of Online ; it would be Gaming.
So for steam pic: IonNova
For Banner: IonNova
Gaming

3. How soon do you need it? (This helps me know if I need to put your request on high priority if you don't have a specific time you need it, this allows me to put more time and attention into it): I would rather you not rush with this, all other users have priority over me. I am in no rush at all

4. Additional information and/or examples for referencing: https://cdn6.f-cdn.com/contestentries/1536/2648974/32404-454-13143594254e57888149f98/Elemental%20Divide%20Online1-01_thumb900.jpg

I need it a lot like the one above: This goes for steam pic and banner
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars   Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:35 pm

Cosmo wrote:
. What do you want? (Steam Profile, Youtube Banner, etc.):Steam Profile

2. What would you like to have on it? (I don't know and anything is not acceptable! You must think of something so I have something to work with!): 3d Circle That Says Cosmo On It With Wings On Each Side And A Cool Background any color

3. How soon do you need it? (This helps me know if I need to put your request on high priority if you don't have a specific time you need it, this allows me to put more time and attention into it):As Long As You Need

4. Additional information and/or examples for referencing:Nuttin
Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars HAt4Ox4l
How is this? It isn't exactly a 3D circle and the background is pretty bland, but this is what I could manage. Click on the link for full size image. FYI, it will not show well as spray, so don't use it as spray.
Back to top Go down
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

PostSubject: Re: Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars   Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:13 pm

Damn that is some nice work Surprised
Back to top Go down
Cosmo
Administrator
Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars   Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:51 pm

Thank You So Much
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars   Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:33 pm

IonNova wrote:
1. What do you want? (Steam Profile, Youtube Banner, etc.): I need a Steam Profile and a Youtube Banner

2. What would you like to have on it? (I don't know and anything is not acceptable! You must think of something so I have something to work with!): SEE REFERENCE BELOW v

The reference is exactly what im looking for, except. I need IonNova instead of Elemental Divide. The Steam pic I would like to be just  the top letters, but the banner needs to be both lines of text, and instead of Online ; it would be Gaming.
So for steam pic: IonNova
For Banner: IonNova
                 Gaming

3. How soon do you need it? (This helps me know if I need to put your request on high priority if you don't have a specific time you need it, this allows me to put more time and attention into it): I would rather you not rush with this, all other users have priority over me. I am in no rush at all

4. Additional information and/or examples for referencing: https://cdn6.f-cdn.com/contestentries/1536/2648974/32404-454-13143594254e57888149f98/Elemental%20Divide%20Online1-01_thumb900.jpg

I need it a lot like the one above: This goes for steam pic and banner
Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars Q3RPSBel
This is for your steam profile picture (above).
https://imgur.com/L8334wU (It  was too big to show preview)
This is for your Youtube Banner. If it does not fit, tell me and I will resize it (above it).
I did not want to make it exactly like it, because that isn't what I want, so it isn't 100% like it! but I think it is close enough.
The youtube one should show on desktop and tablet and mobile.

Last edited by xRAYZ3Rx on Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editing description)
Back to top Go down
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars   Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:34 pm

HELLS TO THE YEAS!

I have never been so thankful to someone in a long time.

From the black pit of my papal heart, Thank You.

You do amazing work, 10/10 would recommend to others. (You should think about charging for services)
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars   Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:34 pm

Do you think you can do a Dark Matter steam profile logo? I want to advertise while playing other steam games lol.

Can it be space themed since it is called Dark Matter? Or maybe an electric/energizing one...
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
SystemChips
Gold VIP
SystemChips

PostSubject: Re: Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars   Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:48 pm

1. What do you want? (Steam Profile, Youtube Banner, etc.): Steam Profile Picture

2. What would you like to have on it? (I don't know and anything is not acceptable! You must think of something so I have something to work with!): "SystemChips" in a techno/electric theme and preferably SystemChips to be inside of a circle or star

3. How soon do you need it? (This helps me know if I need to put your request on high priority if you don't have a specific time you need it, this allows me to put more time and attention into it): Anytime you feel like doing it

4. Additional information and/or examples for referencing: None
Back to top Go down
warman
Founder
warman

PostSubject: Re: Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars   Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:05 pm

1. What do you want? (Steam Profile, Youtube Banner, etc.): Steam Profile Pic

2. What would you like to have on it? (I don't know and anything is not acceptable! You must think of something so I have something to work with!): I would like there to be flames and wings and my name on it.

3. How soon do you need it? (This helps me know if I need to put your request on high priority if you don't have a specific time you need it, this allows me to put more time and attention into it): When you get the chance just make it please. I'm not in any hurry.

4. Additional information and/or examples for referencing: Um idk just make it like involve war and flames
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars   Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:13 pm

Snackk wrote:
Do you think you can do a Dark Matter steam profile logo? I want to advertise while playing other steam games lol.

Can it be space themed since it is called Dark Matter? Or maybe an electric/energizing one...
"Can you please submit a logo request with the correct format? Not enough information has been given."
Razz
Seriously though, follow the format.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars   Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:22 pm

xRAYZ3Rx wrote:
Snackk wrote:

"Can you please submit a logo request with the correct format? Not enough information has been given."
Razz

Okay, here goes.

1. What do you want? (Steam Profile, Youtube Banner, etc.): All of them.

2. What would you like to have on it? (I don't know and anything is not acceptable! You must think of something so I have something to work with!): A penis.

3. How soon do you need it? (This helps me know if I need to put your request on high priority if you don't have a specific time you need it, this allows me to put more time and attention into it): You have 15 minutes, time starts now!

4. Additional information and/or examples for referencing: I'd link you a picture, but since I'm Asian that would be impossible.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars   Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:24 pm

A penis eh? I can supply you with a few penis pictures... but you may have some friendly people in suits and sunglasses at your front door
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars   Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:33 pm

Snackk wrote:
xRAYZ3Rx wrote:
Snackk wrote:

Razz

Okay, here goes.

1. What do you want? (Steam Profile, Youtube Banner, etc.): All of them.

2. What would you like to have on it? (I don't know and anything is not acceptable! You must think of something so I have something to work with!): A penis.

3. How soon do you need it? (This helps me know if I need to put your request on high priority if you don't have a specific time you need it, this allows me to put more time and attention into it): You have 15 minutes, time starts now!

4. Additional information and/or examples for referencing: I'd link you a picture, but since I'm Asian that would be impossible.
https://imgur.com/kjjuS8e (NSFW)
Back to top Go down
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars   Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:36 pm

Eh. I'd give it a 9.5/10 for effort.

-IGN
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars   Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:38 pm

That is actually under a microscope.
Back to top Go down
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars   Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:40 pm

#REKT
Back to top Go down
scratchyentree6
Founder
scratchyentree6

PostSubject: Re: Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars   Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 9:52 pm

1. What do you want? (Steam Profile, Youtube Banner, etc.): Steam Profile

2. What would you like to have on it? (I don't know and anything is not acceptable! You must think of something so I have something to work with!): I would like to have a  Razz face over my name which would be Scratchy (Just put Scratchy) Surprise me with a font, but make it look good Smile

3. How soon do you need it? (This helps me know if I need to put your request on high priority if you don't have a specific time you need it, this allows me to put more time and attention into it): Need it badly since my steam pic is the aliens guy off of the history channel. Need a new one.

4. Additional information and/or examples for referencing:
Want the background to look like this please: Click Here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars   Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Logos, Banners, Profiles/Avatars
Page 1 of 1