Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Unban Request

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
worldend8
User

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Unban Request   Unban Request I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:58 pm

Worldend8
Worldend8
Perma-Ban: Prop Blocking (Prolonged exit out of the spawn area) and worshiping Satan (I plead the first amendment)
Unknown
I understand the ban but perma-ban is a bit excessive as this was quite a while ago (2-3 months)
Yes
Thank you for your time I hope I can continue playing on your server. Smile 

Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:53 pm

Uhhh....you were banned 2-3 months ago...? Not much I personally can help you with...we're going to need to figure out who banned you and have them reply with their comments.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:54 pm

"and worshipping Satan..."
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:50 pm

Hmmm if we go back 2-3 months ago, Then MY ban reasons were VERY insulting so if you got a insulting ban reason then it was probably was me.
Back to top Go down
worldend8
User

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Veedohhx was I being insulting about religion, if so I'm sorry if I offended you, or was this something else I might of done to insult you, if so please let me know so that I may not make the same mistake and offend more people.
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:30 pm

"...and worshipping Satan..."
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
Veedohhx
Head Admin
Veedohhx

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:43 pm

I doubt it was me really back in those day's my bans were hardcore offense/racist till i got reported and stopped. (flypiggybanks) I honestly could care less if you were satanic or christian. As for an unban i guess we could give him a shot snackk since no one is claiming the ban on him and if gets banned again, Oh well not much lost really. ( no offense of course )
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:46 pm

My question is, why make a unban request now? If you truly cared, you probably would submit an unban request when you got banned no?
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
worldend8
User

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:27 pm

I understood why I was banned and I understand that a punishment is necessary otherwise everyone go around trolling and making servers terrible to play on. I choose to submit this request now because I feel a just time has passed. (edited my steam username to Bryce if worldend8 does not work for unban)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban Request   Unban Request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban Request
Page 1 of 1