Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Cykes Admin abuse

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ColeTheProBro
Operator
ColeTheProBro

Cykes Admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Cykes Admin abuse   Cykes Admin abuse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 12:25 am

Cykes

Mass RDM, and abuse of his teleportation ability to hunt people down and kill them.

Heres links to the pictures

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/v2/618x386q90/35/csxm.jpg

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/v2/618x386q90/823/vz4c.jpg

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/v2/618x386q90/837/ol49.jpg

He's still RDMing everyone as I type all this. I like Cykes, but this is too much.
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Prosecutor
Psyche

Cykes Admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cykes Admin abuse   Cykes Admin abuse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:17 am

The laws allowed Anarchy as a practice, as such, I changed my job to Anti-Civil and attacked CP, as anarchy was allowed. Also, Mubbey was a higher rank CP and fought back. I was KOSed from all CP, and I retaliated, so you are as guilty as me. I only teleported ONCE to get hieu to me so I can get armor before Mubbey used his aimbot and kill me in the middle of the street. You did not tell me ONCE to stop killing the CP, not made any effort to call off the anarchy.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/CaptainProsecutor
ColeTheProBro
Operator
ColeTheProBro

Cykes Admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cykes Admin abuse   Cykes Admin abuse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:23 am

I told you multiple times to stop killing everyone. You only responded with "ANARCHHYYY!" and continued with RDM. RDM is still a server rule even if posted as a law by the mayor that its okay. Even if thats not true, after the mayor took that rule off you continued with your killing spree. I have also heard you used your gravity gun to push people away from you, and to pull them towards you to either run away or kill them. What I want to know is, wheres your evidence?
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Prosecutor
Psyche

Cykes Admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cykes Admin abuse   Cykes Admin abuse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:42 am

Where is yours? I did shout Anarchy when Mubbey shot at me. However, there was no admin chat of "Cykes, stop RDMing" or "Admin to me" I apologize if you did it OOC and I did not see, but that really blends in with all the rest. Also, you could have stopped being SWAT. You saw EVERY other CP shooting at me. In fact, that is all CP did. Shoot at me. There was nothing else going on that justified that you could not have left the CP and missed out on anything except shooting me. Also, I don't care what rumors say, I care what evidence supports. I have NEVER used my physgun for RP purpose, and I have physgunned people by accident, but I never shoot while they are in that state. Your evidence shows I killed CP. Great. CP WAS KILLING ME. The mayor had a law for the 1st half of my session (maybe longer) that Anarchy was a practice. Great. That is what I did. CP was KOS for me and I changed by job title such as. I do acknowledge that the Mayor was killed and that the laws were no more. However, once a new Mayor came into place, CP continued to KOS me. I did kill Shark by mistake, but that was because he shared the player model of Special Forces. That was a mistake and I apologize for it. Going by PURELY what your evidence states, there was no admin abuse. There was only RDM which was justified because 1) Law said Anarchy was in order 2)I told ALL CP that I was KOS and they are KOS for me. 3) CP continued to KOS me as I spawned. There were two other admins on (whose names I will not say) They knew the entire situation and say it was justified. You did not contact them NOR ME in admin chat.
Back to top Go down
ColeTheProBro
Operator
ColeTheProBro

Cykes Admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cykes Admin abuse   Cykes Admin abuse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 2:03 am

Whether I used admin chat or not, I still asked you to stop as did a few others. Before you changed your class name you were still running around killing all the CPs in your "God Tier" class. One of my pictures shows "someone" teleporting to Mubbey then right after it him being killed by you. Before the Mayor died, he still changed the laws to where there was no more anarchy. He admitted it. You kept killing. Even if you shot people on accident, its still an RDM because you didnt take the time to go see who it was. You, or some other admin, even typed and said "It was an accident' is no longer a valid excuse for RDM." Also, the only times I was to kill you was when I either witnessed you killing someone, shooting at someone, or shooting at me. Another thing, you talked about how you did it "just ONCE" (which is a total lie mind you) but doing it "just ONCE" still doesnt make it okay. If you didnt see all the people asking you to stop in OOC, then that is your fault. I honestly think you are lying when you said you didnt see any of it since you were responding to Mubbey in OOC.
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Prosecutor
Psyche

Cykes Admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cykes Admin abuse   Cykes Admin abuse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 2:20 am

Lets break this down.
1: Whether I used admin chat or not, I still asked you to stop as did a few others. Ever tried to call admins in OOC? 9 times out of 10, an admin will say "Please use @ to call an admin" Unless we are feeling nice or there is not a lot happening.
2: Before you changed your class name you were still running around killing all the CPs in your "God Tier" class. Ah yes, I did massively kill a grand total of...2...CP before I changed titles. However, I did Advert about the anarchy and changed my title shortly after. Also, my class is a raiding class. It is already anti-CP, they just could not take action until I did something anti-civil.
3: One of my pictures shows "someone" teleporting to Mubbey then right after it him being killed by you. There were 2 other admins on. Give me proof it was me. As I stated, I only used TP once for hieu.
4: Before the Mayor died, he still changed the laws to where there was no more anarchy. And CP kept killing me. Moving on.
5: Even if you shot people on accident, its still an RDM because you didnt take the time to go see who it was. Ah yes, I will make sure to walk across the map, dodge all bullets, ignore all hostility so I can say "Ah yes, the guy who has the same playermodel as a CP (WHO ARE SHOOTING ME)but slightly to the left is totally NOT one of the other 7 that are currently shooting me."
6: You, or some other admin, even typed and said "It was an accident' is no longer a valid excuse for RDM." That was Vee. He talked to Shark (probably because he used Admin Chat) and Shark said it was all good after I apologized. Even the owner heard us in Skype and forgave me.
7: Also, the only times I was to kill you was when I either witnessed you killing someone, shooting at someone, or shooting at me. Okay. Cool. You still killed me.
8:Another thing, you talked about how you did it "just ONCE" (which is a total lie mind you) but doing it "just ONCE" still doesnt make it okay. Don't ever call me a liar. I am a lot of things. I am not a liar. I will not even entertain this statement attacking me personally and has nothing to do with what happened. Again, no proof. You want to badger me for evidence? I was in a Skype call with 2 admins who were in game, and the owner who was fully aware of everything going on. Don't call me a liar. Ever.
9: If you didnt see all the people asking you to stop in OOC, then that is your fault. It's my fault? Again, 2 other admins were on, both in my skype call, who did not say "Stop" Even the owner was fully aware of the situation.
10: I honestly think you are lying when you said you didnt see any of it since you were responding to Mubbey in OOC. I honestly think that you are just trying to offend me at this point. Do not call me a liar. Ever. I don't lie. Also, every time I responded to Mubbey was when I was dead or hiding. Except for watching the pixelated wall paint dry, there's nothing else to do except look at the chat for...I don't know... THE YELLOW TEXT OF ADMIN CHAT!
--To bring back my point, you accuse me of admin abuse, that is why it is under this forum topic. However, out of the three snapshots, only one SUGGESTS that I Teleported to Mubbey before shooting him. However, your chat says (someone) when there were a total of 3 admins on. I have stated numerous times that I only used teleport ONCE, and hieupham1999 is a witness to that. There is nothing else, that you're accusing me of, that even suggests I was using some kind of admin power against other players in an RP environment. Either way, why would I goto Mubbey to kill him? Why not bring, or slay, or jail, or freeze, or any other command that would be 1,000 times more useful than going to a man that is surrounded by at least 2 other men who are killing me, and the target that has a bot on. Logically, it makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
hieupham1999
Super Admin
hieupham1999

Cykes Admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cykes Admin abuse   Cykes Admin abuse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:09 am

Goddam Nick......... <Nuff said> ^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com
Psyche
Prosecutor
Psyche

Cykes Admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cykes Admin abuse   Cykes Admin abuse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:38 am

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
ColeTheProBro
Operator
ColeTheProBro

Cykes Admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cykes Admin abuse   Cykes Admin abuse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:54 am

Responses for 1-10

1. When someone else is going around killing everyone, do you just PM them? No. You OOC so everyone knows and sees whats going on. If you had time to type in OOC, then you had enough time to read at least some of them seeing in which the majority of the messages were of people saying "Stop."

2. You did not kill a total of "2" CP before changing classes. I was shot down twice, my friend who was in the same room as me was shot down once, and Mubbey was shot down. I dont recall you using Advert for anything, only OOC.

3. This is not absolute proof, this is just something that seems very likely that you were abusing your powers. You and Mubbey were shooting back and forth at eachother then out of nowhere someone teleports to him, and he dies by you. Does that not seem suspicious since you two were the main ones fighting?

4. You did not even try to go see the laws, you didnt even try to halt when it came to killing the CP. They shot at you, yes, but because you had opened fire on them.

5. If you think it is OK for you to just sit back and snipe people hoping it was the right person, then you have to let everyone else do it too. You act like its a big deal, walking into the town and seeing who you need to kill yet thats something almost everyone does in order to make sure that they are not RDMing someone. If anything you could have just typed something along the lines of "Hold up guys, lets read the new laws."

6. Good, I'm glad he forgave you.

7. I did kill you, but when I did it wasnt RDM. I was protecting other officers and myself.

8. I dont recall directly calling you a liar, if you mean hinting at you being a liar then, well, you dont really have much space to be offended since you have been doing the same to me. The evidence I have is really some of the best evidence I was able to get seeing in which everytime I could see you on my screen it was short lived because a bullet would go through my head.

9. If they didnt say stop, then dont you think some of the admins should have been typing and telling everyone that its okay instead of you just going on your own actions? I recall quite a number of people also getting banned for doing the same stuff you did but with props. Did anyone say at the time that you cant prop kill? No, but prop killing is a general rule in the server I know. Then again, so is RDMing.

10. My post is primarily about you mass RDMing without warning. (At first anyways) If you are so confident you are telling the truth, why are you being so overaggressive?
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Prosecutor
Psyche

Cykes Admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cykes Admin abuse   Cykes Admin abuse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 12:37 pm

Because you are accusing me of lying. You are attacking my person and not the action. You have called me a liar on two separate statements. Your accusations ate not based on any type of admin abuse. I don't have to be an admin to kill the CP. You also blew a giant hole in yourself by saying "I did kill you, but it was not rdm." CP was shooting at me, I was defending myself. You have three photos. Okay, that is all your evidence. Let's examine them. I am on mobile and cannot view them, sadly. Two of them are me killing you. Both times, you are killed rapidly after I kill another cp. Based on your testimony, you only shot at me when you were defending another cp officer. It seems odd that you happen to be next to cp when you have full knowledge I am KOSing all cp. Speculation aside, again, you are here to report I am abusing admin privileges. That's why it is called ADMIN ABUSE. You accuse me of teleport abuse. Fair. There are two possible scenarios that occurred with your snapshot. 1-I teleported to Mubbey and shoot him with a combine rifle. 2-Someone else teleported to Mubbey and I shot him then. Here is what is wrong with your accusation. It shows I killed him with the Combine Sniper Rifle. That thing is hard to use at close range. And not very smart since I have a 50 mag rifle as a secondary. Using the scope would be a hassle at that close range. It also requires a headshot to kill special forces at close range. There is no way I could no scope a headshot. Snackk can back me up on that since, while testing it, he said "You can't no scope for Crap on this thing." Now, the second scenario. An admin teleports to Mubbey. Why would be? Most likely to talk to him. To talk, mubbey can no longer actively look for me and must focus on the conversation. As he holds still, I get my shot, since he stayed in the same area 90% of the time. Of course, I stand by my claim of only using teleport to bring hieu to me since Mubbey does have BlueBot and could see me through walls and aimbot. This is no baseless accusation. Nearly all staff knows that he has this. So, two of your evidence does not show admin abuse, but rdm that was justified since you testified "I killed you when you shot at CP" and "they shot at you, yes..." and your last piece of evidence, which actually hints that I MIGHT have abused. But that's all it is. I MIGHT have done something and this evidence is so interpretive it would never be allowed in a court record since all it proves is "someone teleport to Mubbey. Then Mubbey was killed by someone who is actively trying to hunt them down." And this is why I am so aggressive at this. Ignore I'm studying to be a prosecutor. Ignore I go to college for debate. Ignore ALL of that. You have called me a liar 2 times. Both times you called me a liar, they are situations you have not experienced. You called me a liar for not seeing a blue text among a clutter of multiple colored chat messaged. And you want to know why I know you didn't use admin chat? THE OTHER TWO ADMINS DID NOTHING! And don't say it is because the three of us are best friends forever. Me and hieu are friends, but Vee will not hesitate to discipline anyone who is breaking roles and ruining other people's fun. And when it comes down to it, that's what it is. That's why the cp kept KOSing me. That's why I fought back. They were having fun. You were the only one who did not enjoy it. And what do you do? Not change jobs, not contact an admin, not do ANYTHING, except come on here to call me a liar, an abuser of power, and someone who would jeopardize the fun of others for a few minutes of personal gain. That's not me. I refuse to entertain anymore of your claims.
Back to top Go down
Mubbey
Operator

Cykes Admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cykes Admin abuse   Cykes Admin abuse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 2:01 pm

1. I don't have an aimbot.. aimbots are for pussies.
2. Quit accusing me of it over and over.
Back to top Go down
hieupham1999
Super Admin
hieupham1999

Cykes Admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cykes Admin abuse   Cykes Admin abuse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 5:50 pm

-support The evidence is too vague to prove anything. The only teleport that you posted could've been someone else. Cykes could've shot mubbey across the map when the teleport happened. Also the "mass rdm" was not mass. Showing four people that were on CP dying from cykes is not mass rdm, in my terms mass rdm is 5 rdms. Since I was on, The mayor did have laws about having a fight with anti civil and and cps. Therefore the CP were getting slaughter by cykes. I also did not recall you requesting cykes to stop killing at all. Since the proof is vague to me I request a close.

Request close
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com
neekoless
Super Admin
neekoless

Cykes Admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cykes Admin abuse   Cykes Admin abuse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:24 pm

Since there is clear a lack of clear-cut evidence and you can bring nothing more new to the table i am going to lock this forum and if you have anymore evidence that could be useful to your argument like pictures of people telling him to stop please create a second one.

This is all for now the topic is now locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cykes Admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cykes Admin abuse   Cykes Admin abuse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cykes Admin abuse
Page 1 of 1