Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Share | 

WomboPyro's Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beep Beep Im a Cloud
Gold VIP

PostSubject: WomboPyro's Staff Application   Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:31 pm

Hey all! I hope most of you know me, as I am on for most of the day. I've played on many different servers, and none are as fun as this one! I wish to be an admin because of that reason. Most admins are on quite frequently, but I yet still see times where no admins are on, and there are propkillers and hackers (Yes, actual speed hacking users) run amuck. I would also like to point out that I do not have above 30 forums posts, but I'll work on that. I am on this server so much because TBH I have no life  Embarassed ON TO THE APPLICATION!
1. Steam name/DarkRP name + Steam ID: TW | WomboPyro OR WomboPyro STEAM_0:0:30454563

2. Tell us something unique about you... I am a voice actor in training!

3. Age: 15 (15 1/2 if you want to be That guy)

4.Previous Experience: I try to help out admins in any way I can by reciting server rules. I also was an admin for a TTT server.

5. What can you bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: I can TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITIES bring a more less hectic/chaotic community to the server, and a fast acting officer of the server rules.

6. Have you read the rules? Indeed I have.

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? Yep. Be what people expect of me, and follow the rules and regulations.

8. Do you have a mic? Yes, I am very active on the mic.

9. If you could be anyone in the world, who would you be, and why? Bill Clinton. He was the president, left the nation in a surplus, and got his dick sucked doing it.

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, what would you be, and why? A banana.  Laughing 

11. Have you ever been banned from Dark Matter RP? If so, then for how long? No, not from Dark Matter. I love this server too much to get myself in too much trouble here!

12. What country are you in? IM A PROUD 'MURICAN

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? I'd like to see an NLR count down timer. I would appreciate if there was a timer above a persons head so you could see if they were breaking NLR.

14. Which server are you applying for? Dark Matter RP or Dark Matter WarRP?: Dark Matter RP i luv it

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression:
I can go from Comical to serious in a few seconds. If I become admin, I will take my job seriously, and I will do it for the good of the server.

Last edited by Beep Beep Im a Cloud on Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SystemChips
Gold VIP

PostSubject: Re: WomboPyro's Staff Application   Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:41 pm

+Support Often on and is always really nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: WomboPyro's Staff Application   Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:59 pm

+/- neutral He and I share the same view on why we would like to be admin. To be that fill when the admins aren't on.

Even though I am fairly a new player, I have t really seen him on or just haven't payed attention. I think if he were to become more active on the forums and get to know more people, he would be able to do the job easier than to be new and not have anyone respect you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
Mubbey
Operator

PostSubject: Re: WomboPyro's Staff Application   Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:03 pm

+ Support! Amazing RPer and follows rules Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-=KUA=-Vegeta
User

PostSubject: Re: WomboPyro's Staff Application   Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:49 pm

+ support Amazing person hes cool and plays by the rules knows avery rule and helps people alot cx great RPer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: WomboPyro's Staff Application   Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:59 pm

+support Great Guy. Known him for a while. He knows what is expected, hes read the rules and applies them in his RP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
FunK
Premium Member

PostSubject: Re: WomboPyro's Staff Application   Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:23 pm

User has not met the prerequisites. Please read them and apply again at a later time.

Topic has been locked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WomboPyro's Staff Application   

Back to top Go down

WomboPyro's Staff Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Matter RP :: Administration :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: