Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

A sad truth I have noticed... :(

Go down 
+3
SystemChips
FunK
xRAYZ3Rx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

A sad truth I have noticed... :( Empty
PostSubject: A sad truth I have noticed... :(   A sad truth I have noticed... :( I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 2:18 am

I know the server is Semi-Serious DarkRP, and DarkRP is a fuck around type of gamemode really, I want to point out a big thing it is mostly becoming. And I want to change that.

The server has more Raids band muggings than anything. I am a suck defender, and can't raid anyone's base for whatever reason and whenever I try to mug, I am RDM'ed. I just don't like how everyone thinks that that's the only way to either gain respect or have fun. That's how I feel people look at it as. I can't tell you how many times I have been raided and never can defend my base and you who have played with me know how upset at myself and depressed when it happens. Never have I seen someone use the Dance Club as a hangout area. Never. Never do people just RP on the streets. Never do I see people have legitamite RP reasons for hits, they just randomly choose whatever reason. And I think that if people try to find real RP reasons to just have different RP situations and actually RP, the server would be more popular.

I would like to hear feedback on this and I want to know if anyone else agrees with me. Post your experiences of good RP times and things you have noticed like I stated.
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: A sad truth I have noticed... :(   A sad truth I have noticed... :( I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 2:25 am

Actually, from the start we were planning to start a regular event called "RP Sundays" where every Sunday, the server would become a somewhat/more serious RP server.

However, we planned to start implementing this once we matured the community a bit. I totally understand your concern.

On another note, the Medieval DarkRP server we are developing will definitely be a more serious RP, so if you're interested in that there is that option that is going to be available.

Also, we are planning to enable hungermod for a test on the server to try to encourage more RP. And we will even provide a backstory and all that jazz into the mix.

Currently the server is basically just a casual hangout "fun-oriented" server. But we do plan to do more with the server and really appreciate your feedback/suggestion. We will see what we can do.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
SystemChips
Gold VIP
SystemChips

PostSubject: Re: A sad truth I have noticed... :(   A sad truth I have noticed... :( I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:28 am

The hunger mod idea sounds like a great idea. Also the best times for me in DarkRP would probably be when defending a base against a HORDE of people. Knowing all the ins and outs of your base and all the little spots that gain you the advantage on the enemy. All based on the way you built it alot of it being patience to. A little while ago me and my friends had about 40 printers and built a base that was seemed Un-Raidable. Heiu and Nightmare were the people raiding, I think with a couple of other dudes. But all the base members died of not enough patience and when one of them turned there back to keypad crack the door (the keypad was the opposite direction of the door) I LIT him up and managed to also get blood-thirsty and also kill Nightmare. I cant say how much fun I had and especially the good support from the people who failed. Whenever I die to a well planned out base I always so nice job. That would be one of my could experiences and tommorow, If some guy takes dat white warehouse next to the tunnel, ima split some heads.
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: A sad truth I have noticed... :(   A sad truth I have noticed... :( I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 6:20 am

SystemChips wrote:
The hunger mod idea sounds like a great idea. Also the best times for me in DarkRP would probably be when defending a base against a HORDE of people. Knowing all the ins and outs of your base and all the little spots that gain you the advantage on the enemy. All based on the way you built it alot of it being patience to. A little while ago me and my friends had about 40 printers and built a base that was seemed Un-Raidable. Heiu and Nightmare were the people raiding, I think with a couple of other dudes. But all the base members died of not enough patience and when one of them turned there back to keypad crack the door (the keypad was the opposite direction of the door) I LIT him up and managed to also get blood-thirsty and also kill Nightmare. I cant say how much fun I had and especially the good support from the people who failed. Whenever I die to a well planned out base I always so nice job. That would be one of my could experiences and tommorow, If some guy takes dat white warehouse next to the tunnel, ima split some heads.

I totally get what you are saying, but I mean, I am talking about how much I DISLIKE that. Yes it's about how your build and stuff, but You don't just HAVE to raid to have fun. But still, thanks for the tips!

Snackk, I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
RangeMeBlue
Gold VIP
RangeMeBlue

PostSubject: Re: A sad truth I have noticed... :(   A sad truth I have noticed... :( I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 4:43 pm

I think that you raise some really good points. I like this server, but it does seem more like just a giant death match then anything at times. Especially with the large amount of custom classes at this time.
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: A sad truth I have noticed... :(   A sad truth I have noticed... :( I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:09 pm

That is also another thing I noticed...
Back to top Go down
jaytee1262
User

PostSubject: Re: A sad truth I have noticed... :(   A sad truth I have noticed... :( I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 11:15 pm

the civil protection is prety good at following RP
Back to top Go down
neekoless
Super Admin
neekoless

PostSubject: Re: A sad truth I have noticed... :(   A sad truth I have noticed... :( I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:29 am

Well Razer I'd make a dance club more often if even a single person would come and enjoy it Sad
Back to top Go down
mimcczr1
Head Admin
mimcczr1

PostSubject: Re: A sad truth I have noticed... :(   A sad truth I have noticed... :( I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 11:33 am

I agree with neeko, we made the best club ever a while ago and I could only entice people to come in by having a "find the $6" event. It was disappointing to say the least.
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: A sad truth I have noticed... :(   A sad truth I have noticed... :( I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:47 pm

Neek, me nd this guy with awesome in it, made the best one. So... Suck my bawls prop killer.
Back to top Go down
mimcczr1
Head Admin
mimcczr1

PostSubject: Re: A sad truth I have noticed... :(   A sad truth I have noticed... :( I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 9:11 am

Take that back you punk!
I SWER ON ME MAM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sad truth I have noticed... :(   A sad truth I have noticed... :( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sad truth I have noticed... :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Matter RP :: General :: Server Related Discussion-
Jump to: