Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Unban of Mubbey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mubbey
Operator

Unban of Mubbey Empty
PostSubject: Unban of Mubbey   Unban of Mubbey I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 8:01 pm

In-Game name you were using when banned: Mubbey

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70725824

How long you were banned and the reason stated for the ban: Cosmo and Bigboss raided me and when BigBoss killed me, my whole screen went red and I couldn't click anything. I told cosmo it happened before, so he should agree it happened. They said I self supplied which I never did. I was in my base with 2 guns and like 40% hp for an hour farming. Also, I bought guns and armor from some guy named Doctor. Genesis and Cosmo are fail admins. They don't deserve to be admins. I was banned for 1880 mins or something

If known, who banned you: Hugh, Cosmo and Genesis told him to

Why you think the ban was unfair: I didn't self supply and they were harassing me all game..

Have you reread the server rules? (yes/no) yes.
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

Unban of Mubbey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban of Mubbey   Unban of Mubbey I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:10 am

If you stated Hugh (I think you meant Hue for short) banned you, genesis and Cosmo told him to, how could genesis and Cosmo be fail admins if they could bit just have banned you themselves. And you mentioned BigBoss once then out of nowhere blamed genesis for what? I don't think you are being very clear on this.
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126

Unban of Mubbey
Page 1 of 1