Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Ion's Staff Application! #Zwei

Go down 
+7
Psyche
Beep Beep Im a Cloud
nelluc20
hieupham1999
mimcczr1
Reece7795
IonNova
11 posters
AuthorMessage
IonNova
IonNova

Ion's Staff Application! #Zwei Empty
PostSubject: Ion's Staff Application! #Zwei   Ion's Staff Application! #Zwei I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:00 pm

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: IonNova STEAM_0:0:64265657

2. Something unique about you: I really want to become a high school band director! I play Bass and Tuba so far!

3. Age: 15

4. Previous Experience: I have never admined specifically on a Gmod server. But I have admined on plenty of different kinds of servers before. I actually Co-Own a server thats hosted in Quebec and it hosts a bunch of games.

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: I believe I am a nice guy. But then again I am myself. I think that everyone needs a friendly hand in building their base of protecting their pile of printers. Especially with all these raiders >.> ( Im lookin at you Genny). i hope to be fair at whatever I do. I hope I leave people thinking... "Wow, what a nice guy"

6. Have you read the rules? I have read them over and over again for several reasons: I needed to check something, Like I forgot once that none of the pitch black textures, that make you think you are in space, on stuff. So I looked in the rules, confused as to why I was getting chewed out, and low and behold there it was. It was quickly undone and it never happened again. After that I took kind care to reread these laws and abide by them.

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? I have! Be a polite Marxist, not a mean one.

8. Do you have a microphone? I have a quality mic with none of that annoying feedback.

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? oooh! I would without a beat be my junior high band teacher. That man inspired me to pursue my dream of sharing my passion of band with the next generation and the next.

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? I would for sure be a peach. Because they are damn tasty. And I love being tasty.

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? Hehe. Technically yes. But for a very good reason says Hieu.... Hieu got in a rage and "misclicked" and banned me for "reason". Funniest damn time of my life (<over exaggeration). We exchanged out apologies and I was unbanned by neeko. I have no qualms with Hieu at all... let him off easy.

12. What country are you in? I live in the United States of America. In the great state of Nebraska.

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? Some guns defiantly need nerfed so bad. Ie: Double Barrel, Tar21.. crap like that... but especially the Double Barrel. Or at least make it ten times more expensive.

14. Which server are you applying for? Dark Matter RP or Dark Matter WarRP?: Dark Matter RP for forever

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: This is the most friendly RP server I have ever been on. I want to personally thank you Snackk (even though I don't know you that well) for taking time and money to set this up. And the staff are the most amazing people in the world, I love them to death.

`Yours truly
`IonNova

Counting FTW: +support=8 -support=0 +/-neutral=1

Last edited by IonNova on Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:54 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
Reece7795
User

PostSubject: Re: Ion's Staff Application! #Zwei   Ion's Staff Application! #Zwei I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:41 pm

Nova is Nova,nothing more can be said when it comes to him. Top top bloke to play with,real mature and chill guy,would make a fine fine staff member.

+Support
Back to top Go down
mimcczr1
Head Admin
mimcczr1

PostSubject: Re: Ion's Staff Application! #Zwei   Ion's Staff Application! #Zwei I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:50 pm

+support He's a fun guy to RP with, and he knows what's up when it comes to the rules. It's hard to ask for a better guy.
Back to top Go down
hieupham1999
Super Admin
hieupham1999

PostSubject: Re: Ion's Staff Application! #Zwei   Ion's Staff Application! #Zwei I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:32 pm

+support Very Fun guy to rp. know For a really long time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com
nelluc20
Founder
nelluc20

PostSubject: Re: Ion's Staff Application! #Zwei   Ion's Staff Application! #Zwei I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:43 am

+support Knows the rules and is good at sticking to rp.
Back to top Go down
Beep Beep Im a Cloud
Gold VIP
Beep Beep Im a Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Ion's Staff Application! #Zwei   Ion's Staff Application! #Zwei I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 11:44 pm

+support
this guy gave me a concussion and said "please edit your post brett" please help me

Last edited by Beep Beep Im a Cloud on Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: Ion's Staff Application! #Zwei   Ion's Staff Application! #Zwei I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:16 am

Stay classy Brett.... stay classy

Last edited by IonNova on Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Prosecutor
Psyche

PostSubject: Re: Ion's Staff Application! #Zwei   Ion's Staff Application! #Zwei I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:42 am

+/- support. Half of his roleplay is sitting in his base and advertising people to go raid him. I need to see more diverse jobs and outside more.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/CaptainProsecutor
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: Ion's Staff Application! #Zwei   Ion's Staff Application! #Zwei I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:54 pm

I truthfully think you are getting me mixed up with someone, because I rarely ever do that. I am almost always either doing what hobos do, or quartermaster for CP. Occasionally when im low on money I will go and base with Genesis or someone for a couple hours farming, then get right back into RP. I see you are in japan... so there's weird hours associated with that aswell.

But if that's what you feel, then so be it.
Back to top Go down
Psyche
Prosecutor
Psyche

PostSubject: Re: Ion's Staff Application! #Zwei   Ion's Staff Application! #Zwei I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:37 pm

^^ You are right. That was meant for someone else. I revoke my neutral. And I am only there once every 2 years.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/CaptainProsecutor
Sorren
Sorren

PostSubject: Re: Ion's Staff Application! #Zwei   Ion's Staff Application! #Zwei I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:49 pm

+support surprised i didnt support sooner...
Back to top Go down
KickButtYoda
KickButtYoda

PostSubject: Re: Ion's Staff Application! #Zwei   Ion's Staff Application! #Zwei I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:26 am

+support

The Holy Pope must be given this title to judge others with his iron (but fair) fist of fury!
Back to top Go down
Knittler
Knittler

PostSubject: Re: Ion's Staff Application! #Zwei   Ion's Staff Application! #Zwei I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:47 pm

+support didn't know about this till now I feel bad
Back to top Go down
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: Ion's Staff Application! #Zwei   Ion's Staff Application! #Zwei I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 5:45 pm

requestclose

I am not really on anymore, and I feel there are plenty of better people fitted better for the job.
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Ion's Staff Application! #Zwei   Ion's Staff Application! #Zwei I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 7:20 pm

Topic has been locked.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ion's Staff Application! #Zwei   Ion's Staff Application! #Zwei I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ion's Staff Application! #Zwei
Page 1 of 1