Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Big Boss's staff application.

Go down 
+11
xRAYZ3Rx
Sorren
hieupham1999
Zorac877
BurntPotato
Cosmo
Reece7795
SystemChips
IonNova
_Genesis
mimcczr1
15 posters
AuthorMessage
mimcczr1
Head Admin
mimcczr1

Big Boss's staff application. Empty
PostSubject: Big Boss's staff application.   Big Boss's staff application. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 5:09 pm

Hi!

1. Steam Name/RP name + Steam ID: Big Boss/Big Boss, Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50094334

2. Something unique about you: "You have a sexy accent" - Genesis.

3. Age: 18

4. Previous Experience: None, unfortunately.

5: What you can bring to Dark Matter RolePlay: Having played on the server for nearly 90 hours, I know who the regular server visitors are, and usually get on with them quite well. I think this will make it easier to deal with any situation that I come across.

6. Have you read the rules? Yup!

7. Have you read the Admin Policy? Yup!

8. Do you have a microphone? I do indeed!

9. If you could be any person in the world, who would it be and why? I'd have to say Gabe Newell. Not because "He's our lord and saviour PRAISE GabeN" or whatever but because he's accomplished so much more since 1996 than some people will accomplish in their entire lives.

10. If you could be any fruit in the world, which one would it be and why? Orange, because that way no-one can rhyme with me.

11. Have you been banned from Dark Matter RP, if so, why and for how long? Nope!

12. What country are you in? The grand old United Kingdom.

13. Is there anything that you would like changed/added/removed from Dark Matter RP from a player's perspective? The only things I can think of would be either more RP related jobs to balance out the deathmatchy jobs, or more bonus jobs for Gold VIP.

14. Which server are you applying for? Dark Matter RP or Dark Matter WarRP?: Dark Matter RP.

15. Tell us anything else that you might think we would like to know about you here, last chance to make an impression: I've enjoyed every moment that I've played on the server and really want to see it continue. I have made so many good friends from here that I want other people to be able to do the same.

Thanks for taking the time to read this application!  Smile

The numbers Big Boss, what do they mean? +support = 13, -support = 0 +/-support = 0

Last edited by mimcczr1 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:42 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Added numbers)
Back to top Go down
_Genesis
Operator
_Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Big Boss's staff application.   Big Boss's staff application. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 5:28 pm

+support, sexy ass man. Sexy Accent. Nice to players, knows rules. Smile
Back to top Go down
IonNova
IonNova

PostSubject: Re: Big Boss's staff application.   Big Boss's staff application. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 5:34 pm

+support Amazing guy to play with. He is friends to whomever he comes across and I trust him with my life and printers. Knows the rules fo' sho'

Would be excellent addition to staff

Last edited by IonNova on Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.hitbox.tv/IonNova
SystemChips
Gold VIP
SystemChips

PostSubject: Re: Big Boss's staff application.   Big Boss's staff application. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 5:51 pm

+Support Always really nice, would be a good staff
Back to top Go down
Reece7795
User

PostSubject: Re: Big Boss's staff application.   Big Boss's staff application. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:40 pm

Have spent hundreds of hours playing over many many different DarkRP servers with this guy and have seen him become well respected and liked in each and every server he has become a frequent member of. Well suited for a staff position due to his higher age than most of the members and his vast experience of the game and gametype.

+Support
Back to top Go down
Cosmo
Administrator
Cosmo

PostSubject: Re: Big Boss's staff application.   Big Boss's staff application. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:09 pm

+support Best RDM I Have Ever Seen And A Wonderful Prop Killer JK Awesome Player,Knows The Rules,Funny But Knows When To Be Serious , Deserves Staff
Back to top Go down
BurntPotato
BurntPotato

PostSubject: Re: Big Boss's staff application.   Big Boss's staff application. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:10 pm

+support "Everytime i think about him, i have to change my trousers." - BurntPotato, Good player overall and would reccomend
Back to top Go down
Zorac877
Zorac877

PostSubject: Re: Big Boss's staff application.   Big Boss's staff application. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 9:26 pm

+support! Amazing player and amazing at RP. He tries to enforce what rules he can now as a standard user, and would make an awesome addition to the staff. Understands the rules and gets along with nearly everybody me meets. and he dose have a sexy accent. "I would give Big Boss an over the pants reach around." -Abraham Lincoln
Back to top Go down
hieupham1999
Super Admin
hieupham1999

PostSubject: Re: Big Boss's staff application.   Big Boss's staff application. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:20 pm

+support, Been On the server for a long time. active everyday. Knows the rules and is very fun player to RP with. SEXY ACCENT DOE
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com
Sorren
Sorren

PostSubject: Re: Big Boss's staff application.   Big Boss's staff application. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:22 pm

+support
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: Big Boss's staff application.   Big Boss's staff application. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:12 pm

+support BigBoss and I became close very quick... It started off when he asked if my parents were home. I closed my door to my base, finger scrolling my scroll wheel in between my pocket and weapon in habit, anxious, ready to select my weapon at moments notice... I said no. He said that's fine, he told me that they were dead on the streets and I if I didn't follow him he would take a shit in their mouth and make me watch. I nearly cried myself to death. I ran to see where they were. Outside my base were 2 baby props with blood all over them... I immediately kill the doctor and mayor for legalizing abortion. I didn't see my parents on the ground, but I did see blood and some groceries. My parents went out to get groceries earlier... I didn't know what to do, I asked someone to help me, a random went up to me, crouched and sucked my wiener a called me a faggot. I cried. I went back to my base and realized something's were missing. BigBoss, and my printers. I looked around, selected my gun... I whipped a round to face the window and saw no one. Just a broken window with glass on the ground. I jumped out the window in order to hopefully follow whom I suspected BigBoss of stealing my printers and killed my parents... He might have even killed those babies that bastard... I proceeded to jump out the 3 story building with 25 health and shortly after found myself respawned in the subway after a gruesome bloody death to the concrete ground. I couldn't believe what happened. In that subway station, stood the random from earlier... I backed away. He looked around, and took a step closer. He sucked my wiener again, but this time I made him choke on that wiener. I wanted that wiener to be his and his only. I wanted him to enjoy it. He then died shortly after from drowning in ill let you figure that out yourself. I cried after, realizing I enjoyed it, and wanted more. I walked out of the subway, looked around. Asked out loud who stole my printers. BigBoss that faget said he did. I asked why, but don't remember his response due to my rage. I vowed to hunt him down and kill him. I eventually found him and pointed a gun at him that I got earlier. I asked if he stole my printers. He said yes. But he protested before I pressed that left click button. I thought it were good RP to hear him out. He said he really didn't care. He just did it for the fun. I thought for a moment. Thinking what sick bastard would do that kind if shit for fun. Then I remembered... my dad did that to me. So if loved my dad, then... Why not love BigBoss? I quickly forgave him, and he told me to go inside his base to give me my printers back. After he whispered in my ear to go... Inside him. I was shocked. I immediately jumped up in excitement. He crouched and I *this content is not suitable for ages 69 and under* him. We both got up, a large gaping hole in our raw, ragged anus flesh. He then spawned in a watermelon for me. I shot it and gobbled it up with my anus, because BigBoss was the only own to make me able to do that with my anus. At that moment. I knew. He was the one. Pat that moment, I knew... He... Was my dad.

Thank you for reading. If you liked it and want more, RP with me!

Seriously BigBoss is awesome. We clicked and he is nice, knows the rules, and pretty much does what admins would do. I even asked if he was on because I thought he was one.
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
mimcczr1
Head Admin
mimcczr1

PostSubject: Re: Big Boss's staff application.   Big Boss's staff application. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:43 pm

^ Nearly 6% of that is actually true.
Back to top Go down
xRAYZ3Rx
xRAYZ3Rx

PostSubject: Re: Big Boss's staff application.   Big Boss's staff application. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:47 pm

mimcczr1 wrote:
^ Nearly 6% of that is actually true.

It was real to me bb. Are you saying that it wasn't real for you? That we didn't have something special? You don't have to hide anything from anyone. I, too, questioned my sexuality. "It's okay" is what they tell our kind of people bb.
Back to top Go down
https://darkmatterroleplay.forumotion.com/u126
Donaghy
Operator
Donaghy

PostSubject: Re: Big Boss's staff application.   Big Boss's staff application. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 2:11 pm

+Support He's a great guy and definitely deserves to get the position, he's very friendly to players and knows the rules like the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
http://3rdmd.net/
nelluc20
Founder
nelluc20

PostSubject: Re: Big Boss's staff application.   Big Boss's staff application. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:48 am

+support I never have a bad time rping when i'm around big boss and he knows and follows the rules so that is even more of a plus.
Back to top Go down
warman
Founder
warman

PostSubject: Re: Big Boss's staff application.   Big Boss's staff application. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 5:31 pm

+ Support I really enjoy playing with Big Boss! He always says and is nice to everyone that deserves it I think he would make a good Staff Member!
Back to top Go down
DGSVith
Dedicated Member
DGSVith

PostSubject: Re: Big Boss's staff application.   Big Boss's staff application. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:50 pm

Rayzers story left a horrible impression in my mind which I'll probably have nightmares tonight...
+support
I have seen big boss play multiple times and he is a take charge type of guy, which is really god when you have a server full of 25-30 people trying to raid and kill people! Great for staff!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dangamingstudios
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Boss's staff application.   Big Boss's staff application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Boss's staff application.
Page 1 of 1