Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Appealing my ban

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lownverted
User

Appealing my ban Empty
PostSubject: Appealing my ban   Appealing my ban I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:13 am

I got banned, and i can see why from a third party's point of view why. I was setting up my gundealership when a thief a cop and and a weapon dealer come in, while the weapon dealer self supplies them and then kill me. I come back and start setting up my shop. They start talking to me and were talking in OOC that i was breaking the rules. They got me Tped by an admin and by the time i explained the situation and got back to my shop i saw the same people raiding. I had about 3 of the most expensive printers (i forget the name) and a couple of supply crates) which all got stolen because some people faked me breaking the rules to get my loot. I tried to explain to the admin but he did not respond at all. I am not going to point fingers at people but this made me buy a shotty and kill one of them, which then the admin already suspicious, bans me. I hope you can look into this problem Smile
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Appealing my ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appealing my ban   Appealing my ban I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:21 am

Please resubmit this appeal using the correct format. And please be thorough with it as this can help us deal with this much quicker and it'll be easier on both parties.
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
lownverted
User

Appealing my ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appealing my ban   Appealing my ban I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:43 am

Lownverted or possibly (yoro)lownverted

Steam id: ill add it in later I'm on mobile right now and can't check it

I was perm banned for "mass rdm and prop blocking"

I have no idea who banned me

Long story short, three guys manipulated admins interrogation of rule breaking to buy enough time to raid my base without me being there and set me on bad footing with the admin. I then killed one of them to try and get my stuff back and I got banned for "mass rdm" which 1 person is apparently enough for.
Back to top Go down
lownverted
User

Appealing my ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appealing my ban   Appealing my ban I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:45 am

Oh and I did read the rules
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Appealing my ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appealing my ban   Appealing my ban I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:54 am

Who were these 3 people's names?

You will be unbanned as soon as you add in your Steam ID. The person who banned you obviously did not follow the ban format and had little evidence to go upon. A very harsh punishment, even for a new player. So sorry for this inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
lownverted
User

Appealing my ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appealing my ban   Appealing my ban I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:57 am

Thanks. I honestly forget most of the names. One was I believe X reaper or something. I remember their voices and if i saw their names I think I would remember. Also btw great job with the server I love the weapon mods.
Back to top Go down
lownverted
User

Appealing my ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appealing my ban   Appealing my ban I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:59 am

Ill add the Id tomorrow
Back to top Go down
SystemChips
Gold VIP
SystemChips

Appealing my ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appealing my ban   Appealing my ban I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:46 am

I am one of the people who raided him as a Thief, let me explain my side of the story. I was living in an apartment building that had about 20 printers in it and this guy also lives in another apartment. I go to check it out and his door is wide open and there is a un-materilized cell door that has no-keypads and was a fading door. There was no building sign and there was a printer in the back of the room, I decided to lockpick because no-one came to the admin request and I walked in, shot him in the face and took his 1 emerald printer. Then when I pocket it. He tries to RDM me and propblock the entrance to the apartment which got him no-where cuz i killed him whenever he shot at me and an admin banned him and removed the propblock. I have no screenshots sadly but you can believe whatever side of the story you want. But an admin banned him for a reason, and I DO think this user should be unbanned because everyone deserves another try and as long as you know our very special server rules such as max mug is 500 and materialized fences are against the rules then I'm fine with you on the server.
Back to top Go down
lownverted
User

Appealing my ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appealing my ban   Appealing my ban I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 5:41 pm

My Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:16195506
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

Appealing my ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appealing my ban   Appealing my ban I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:52 pm

User has been unbanned.

Topic has been locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Appealing my ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appealing my ban   Appealing my ban I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Appealing my ban
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Matter RP :: Administration :: Unban Requests-