Dark Matter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Matter Role Play Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Dark Matter RP Forums! [Most recent update: 6/26/14]

Can you please un ban me? :p

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarthInvad3r
User

Can you please un ban me? :p Empty
PostSubject: Can you please un ban me? :p   Can you please un ban me? :p I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:17 pm

Alright, so me (Backwoods boy) STEAM_0:1:23925458 and my friends Beep Beep I'm a Cloud and Grim. Were playing in your server, having a great time! Raiding, hanging out, chillin, my friend beep was testing out some weapons from the admin (I think it was the acr) and a cop came over and said "That weapon is illegal" and arrested him....I was like WTF, so Beep tried to get the gun again and he was arrested AGAIN. So I killed the cop, and his other cop buddies and I instantly got perma banned. So I'm basically trying to justify why I was "rdming" I understand why you banned me, and I understand if you don't un bann me.

~ Backwoods Boy (STEAM_0:1:23925458) Thanks!
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Can you please un ban me? :p   Can you please un ban me? :p I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:44 pm

Please fill out the ban format. I don't really understand the situation as you described it and also who banned you, the time, and the reason. There is a reason why we have the ban format.

(Also, I wasn't the one who banned you, only seen you on once or so)
Back to top Go down
http://darkmatterrp.weebly.com
DarthInvad3r
User

PostSubject: Re: Can you please un ban me? :p   Can you please un ban me? :p I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:55 pm

In-Game name you were using when banned: backwoods boy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23925458

How long you were banned and the reason stated for the ban: Perma banned, and for "Rdming"

If known, who banned you: I have no idea Razz

Why you think the ban was unfair: Because I was defending my friend, he kept getting arrested by a cop because he was using a "illegal weapon"...that the admin wanted him to test. Lmao

Have you reread the server rules? yes
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Can you please un ban me? :p   Can you please un ban me? :p I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:57 pm

Who was the admin that wanted your friend to "test" a gun? Why would they want you to test an ACR?
Back to top Go down
DarthInvad3r
User

PostSubject: Re: Can you please un ban me? :p   Can you please un ban me? :p I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 7:04 pm

I'm not sure, I was just defending my friend. He was testing the gun not me...
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Can you please un ban me? :p   Can you please un ban me? :p I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 7:29 pm

Alright, I'll take your word for it since I haven't seen you cause any trouble. Don't make us regret this.

Your steam ID is incorrect.
Back to top Go down
DarthInvad3r
User

PostSubject: Re: Can you please un ban me? :p   Can you please un ban me? :p I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 7:50 pm

try this STEAM_0:1:23925458
Back to top Go down
FunK
Premium Member
FunK

PostSubject: Re: Can you please un ban me? :p   Can you please un ban me? :p I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:09 pm

User has been unbanned.

Topic has been locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you please un ban me? :p   Can you please un ban me? :p I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you please un ban me? :p
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Matter RP :: Administration :: Unban Requests-
Jump to: